The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>psychoLOGical

That nigger has gyno

LowQualityBait.jpg

The black man is a beta cuck who desires nothing more than to be white.

Highest amount of HIV infected?
Yes

Right... Blacks have much lower average gpa, much lower average sat scores, they are the majority of gang members in america, the majority of crime is commited by blacks, a lot of them are supported by wellfare (that money comes from us whites), they act like heathens with broken speech that they think makes them sound cool, and I could go on with so many more points. How would you fare on your own? You require us whites to live and you just barely get by with all of our support.

"Oh I could beat the shit outta you cracker."

What the fuck does that accomplish. Violence is primitive and idiotic. These kinds of posts just prove how shitty blacks are. I know this is probably bait but I am going to use this as a copypasta for future use.

Everything you have was built by us. Even the things you thought you made like peanut butter (why would you be proud of that in the first place) was made by a white person originally.

Our president isn't the greatest or the smartest but we have to make due. Hillary was probably the only person who could have lost to trump. The democratic party is shit and thats what fucked us over.

To conclude, blacks rely on whites financially, are a drain on resources and a huge cause of crimes such as rape, theft, murder and more. They have a shitty culture and are part of the reason society has gone to degeneracy.

Using it as a copypasta again. Just for anyone who actually believes this bait to find.

>tfw trigged white bois

you've been making this thread a lot. maybe find a hobby.

maybe pleasure a woman with your penis

oh wait you cant

Eurasian Tiger

So you as an white/Asian person, why are you advocating for a man of a another race? I mean it's going to hurt you in the end.

>Also blacks can't grow facial hair, due to their ape genes unless they have Caucasian ancestry.
>They can't swim.
>BBC is a myth.
>Low intelligence is not attractive
>Whites are taller than blacks on average
>The world's 10 tallest countries

Netherlands - 1.838m.
Montenegro - 1.832m.
Denmark - 1.826m.
Norway - 1.824m.
Serbia - 1.82m.
Germany - 1.81m.
Croatia - 1.805m.
Czech Republic - 1.8031m.
>I'm more scared of a short Asian guy who knows ta-kwan-do, than an ape who doesn't know how to control himself.

GG

>epitome
>means niggers will no longer evolve
Seems about right

so many triggered white bois in this thread lol

American blacks were bread for athleticism not intelligence luckily. We could enslave again in a heart beat

One thing I know about you masculine negroes, they are literally no smarter than the average White 13 year old.

Lol I doubt YOU can do anything other than be a Jew

Facts

Kek at niggers being the epitome of anything worth anything

>falling for bait this hard
leave Sup Forums

why do you fall for obvious bait desu