Holy shit Sup Forums I got a match

Holy shit Sup Forums I got a match

Help me get laid, guys

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"with a rusty screwdriver ofcourse! ;)" do it faggot

I hate niggers. Bave you ever been with a nigger before?

You'ev alrerdy failded

How so?

Cmon guys make it legit

I’ll rape you

tell her she so fine you'd chloroform and rape any time

a wella wella wella wella welcome back, I don't sell bullets and I don't sell crack.

do it Beastie boys style. tell her you respect women and then die of the cancer that this post is.

Sarah-nade.

Yeah, just take a hand grenade and shove it up your ass.

ask her whats shaking good looking

>failded

(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.) ... Eh hem, you look quite lovely.

Want to help have a Vietnam War 2? Because the best things have a sequel.

*does a fucking mad as tailwhip* sup square, wanna go to the skate park and beat up some stray cats? My step-dad's being a total turd

rr

like this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained inunarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

with the awkwardness of a loser virgin that will never get laid

you got it mane

show her a huge log and she's yours

Don't be a cuck.

Those cheesy "puns" are cringe. No girl thinks it's funny. You want to pretend you're interesting. Ignore the girls. Never get attached. Act dominate and confident in everything you do. Pretend you're like that chad meme. Girls seriously are attracted to dumb chad fuqbois. It's biology

listen to him bro the puns are done, you hear?

With a boom box playing peter gabriel. For two reasons. The first being i love the movie"say anything, and the second and most important reason being i have no musical tallent.

Okay, I'm gonna find a reason to invite her over. WIll post results

this is how its done

that was really funny...

Was not expecting this

depends on how you want it

>she double texted you.

Practically in boyo

devil trips.

Please I'm gonna fuck it up what do I reply with?

Checked, and she wants ur dick

this niggas going to kill her

just be urself, its alrdy in the bag

Wish me luck

"i eat ass"

what if hes a total fucking weirdo

Is being a chad this easy? What do I say?

man u ruined it

it's not a "what if" question, it's assumed

everything you say is with intent to hook up so you grab her # or snapchat and go over to her place and fuck her

Doing well, user. What do you look like?

>do you wanna slap pissers?

My car is currently in the shop... she is 7 miles away can I ask her to come over here?

Do you have Hulu? Or Netflix?

You picked the wrong day to have your car in the shop, bucko.

shes chunky, he'll be fine

in the butt as i look into your eyes

check my dubs

Wanna come over to my place so I can reallllly sarah-nade you? *with my dick*

i mean you can if thats the last option but obviously its not as good so ya just logic here

dubs, do it op

oh not netflix and chill type? Me too, hulu and do you sounds better.

use her as an opportunity to introduce her friends and their friends to your mixtape. make it spread like wildfire

Ask her to come pick you up

yeah thats true they probably both have a bit of the autism

this guy and his dubs

She's fat.

get on your bike you fukk

I'm afraid

>depends on how you do it

Well, it starts with the treadmill you hamplanet

Like how a salad would be a first for you ;)

Girls named Sarah usually turn out to be crazy.

hopefully hes not fucking 12. where the fuck you ride a bike to? fuck wrong with you. fucking ask a bitch if u can ride ur bike to her house on tinder. fuck.

that laughing face might have fucked it up nigga. I matched a cute girl today but she takes like two hours to respond to each of my messages

I love Hulu and head

honestly kill yourself op. you are worrying over a bloated whale liking you. maybe you are as fat as her. holy shit... go out and actually get quality bitches that are not fat... and cute.

so lame

bro u already have the right idea and have the confidence to ask her to come over, thats all u need. worst that happens is she says no, but maybe she says no but here's my nudes or no but im free tomorrow

Cuz Sarah a Jew's name

Is she on the spectrum? What do I do?

this

Netflix and chill is for plebs tho rite? Id much rather hulu and anal.

maybe u need to start using the laughing face

Ok fuck this small talk, whats your phone number

jump ship neck beard

no bitch black mirrors new season starts in 8 days wtf wrong with you?

bitches loves emotes

This

Just ask her if she's autistic. Girls like a man who is direct.

"not as old as the crustaceans growing from your fat ass you fucking whale"

say this op
guaranteed vagene

She's asking you to ask her something. Meet her somewhere, she'll say yes.

I HEARD HULU AND DO YOU IS THE NEW RAGE

dude i told you u already, everything u say has to be with intent to hook you, get her fucking number and snapchat/social media

not when you use them like a tard

Well, I know 2. Neither are jewish, but both crazy white girls. Not the good kind of crazy either.

You need to quote us OP. It makes it better.

Remind her that whites shouldn't date outside their race.

;D is a instant vagene emote

Hey can I ask advice, a girl just liked one of my messages. She didn't reply but she hearted it, is that a good sign?

It means she wants the d

she miss-clicked

no shes laughing at it with her friends.

XD is a total pussy magnet dont even

she wants the D

this is true

Try your hand at the roulette cam camsexter.com

but what about :P , save some pussy for the rest of us

depends if she an alpha or a beta

She is not responsing instantly!!!!