How can you reject the quran and the message of allah, when there is clear evidence?

How can you reject the quran and the message of allah, when there is clear evidence?

Ibn Abbas, the most popular islamic scholar in history said: The first thing Allah created (خلق) was the pen (القلم). He ordered it to write. It said: What shall I write? He said: Write the fate (القدر). So it wrote what will happen from that day (اليوم) until the Day of judgement, then he created the Nun (النون, al-noon, which means whale), then he raised the water and created the heavens with it and laid the earth (الأرض) on (على) the back (ظهر) of the Nun, the Nun moved and so did the earth, so it was fixed down with mountains (بالجبال).

See, Allah created the earth and put it on the back of a giant whale in space. You wonder: Why doesn't the earth fall from the back of the whale? Well thats because He created mountains which fix the earth and prevent it from shaking and falling!

This is how powerful and allmighty allah wa ta'ala is.
All praises be to Allah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM
wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Islamic_Whale#Tafsir_Ibn_Kathir
islamqa.info/en/114861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mashallah brother

Allah can suck my dick and you can clean it after.

Shove your moon god up your rancid hairy twat, Mahoundian

youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM

alhamdulillah, what a butifel post

>He said: Write the fate (القدر). So it wrote what will happen from that day (اليوم) until the Day of judgement
does it mean that according to islam, the world is deterministic and there is no free will?

mashallah brother

lol is this actually what muslims believe?
I have never heard of a whale carrying the earth on its back coming out of the mouth of any muslim.

ذِكْرُ رَحْمَةِ رَبِّكَ عَبْدَهُ زَكَرِيَّا إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ نِدَاء خَفِيًّا قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَهَنَ الْعَظْمُ مِنِّي وَاشْتَعَلَ الرَّأْسُ شَيْبًا وَلَمْ أَكُن بِدُعَائِكَ رَبِّ شَقِيًّا وَإِنِّي خِفْتُ الْمَوَالِيَ مِن وَرَائِي وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِي عَاقِرًا فَهَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنكَ وَلِيًّا

now I 'm hot

t. you are greek

Classical exegesis (Tafsir) interprets it as meaning a whale. Muslims find it so embarrassing they don't translate they skip over that part of the exegesis.

wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Islamic_Whale#Tafsir_Ibn_Kathir

Alhamdulillah brother, allah is truly good
Baraka allahu fika brother

hairy twats are hot! Only a pedo like you would want them bald.

Also I need to know if there realy isn't any english word that has the same meaning as Stammtisch.

Why is it always Western flags?

˙ƃuiʇʇiɹʍpuɐɥ ɹoʇɔop puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇ,uɐɔ I ¿ǝɔnɹq ʇɐɥʇ si ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

>let up tell (You) something about your religion that I just learned from the interwebs
First time hereing about this.

open your heart and inshallah your mind will follow

I read the English translation of Ibn Kathir in paper format before learning about this.

˙ǝɔnɹq ʎɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ,,ɥɐllɐɥsui,, ǝsn ʇ,uɐɔ noY

Lol

Bismillah arrahman arraheem my studies have fallen behind brother though it shames me to admit yahdikumu allah wa yuslihu balakum

This hadit is sahih and you never heard about it?
Yea I totally believe you. Even I heard about it when learned about Islam in school.

Watch the video. It's funny.

nice dubs

>german flag

Yes, there is clear evidence that Islam is a Satanic death cult. Next question.

Keep reading. Watch
It's pretty funny.

Idk man, there was also someother guy claiming that there was hadith that camel piss is halal. Turns out it was some shill spread by a kike. I dont trust online sources except for a few authentic websites

islamqa.info/en/114861

The world lies on top of a whale? That's some Discworld shit there. Why do we hurt the whales? Why do we kill the poor porpoises on purpose?

Islam claims God is omniscient yet pantheism woudl be considered heresy.

>if God is allknowing then the image of you in his mind must be perfect, including the image of your soul and the image of every constituent of your being
>if one thing is indistiguishable from another thing, then we can consider them to be the same
>therefore you are part of God

See, Islam is inconsistent and thus cannot be true. Have a nice day.

>the image of every constituent of your being = you
?

By your logic, everything I see or know is, although "imperfectly", part of my being. What the fuck does that even mean, are you retarded ?

That's a pretty shitty camel jockeying reiteration of the opening of the New Testament.

Inshallah we will kill all wh*te """"""people""""" this is now a /kill wh*tey/ thread

>quffar sees a view verses in some pics
>I've read the quran
>he expects people to believe he read a tasfir which is several volumes and much longer that the quran

Selamüleykos :DDDD

well said brother
peace be upon Muhammad

mo is burning in hell

>praise bold warriors and heroism
>shoot yourself in the head while hiding in a bunker
Hmmmm...

This honestly seems like something dumb enough for him to have said

>Tanwir al-Miqbas min Tafsir Ibn Abbas (Arabic: تنوير المقباس من تفسير بن عباس) is a Tafsir, attributed to Abd-Allah ibn Abbas but it contains a lot of fabricated hadith hence it's not correct to attribute it to Abd-Allah ibn Abbas. It is said to collected by Abu Tahir Muhammad ibn Yaqub al-Fayruz Aabadi (1329–1414).[1]

>This tafsir is considered unreliable for the most part; and, despite its popularity among the masses, it is totally rejected by Muslim scholars

He's right though. Christianity cuck'd Germany, Islam would have made them alpha warriors way back in medieval times and they would have conquered the world. Basically imagine if Muhammad was born in Germany instead of Arabia.

kys

Translator's note: القلم means penis

mashallah brazer