Please tell me some coolstories about life of white people living in non-white countries...

Please tell me some coolstories about life of white people living in non-white countries. How's your relations with locals? What's your social class? What's occupation of whites and non-whites?

Honorary guest: SAR and other ""former"" African colonies

Other urls found in this thread:

italianschoolsineritrea.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/life-in-the-colony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's alright, I guess

Do you regret that China now replaced you in Africa?

Could be better but managable

Algeria?

okay, nobody

bump

Much informations can be found here

italianschoolsineritrea.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/life-in-the-colony/

Further reading: Erminia Dell'Oro books.
Warning: you might cry

Here in Mexico it depends.

European people who came here before 1850s, are wealthy and they possess a lot of companies.

Europeans who came here before 1850 are isolated in forgotten towns in Mexico.

Europeans who came here in the middle of XX century are middle-high class, and their sons and grandsons are rich or middle high class.

And Europeans who came here in XXI century are just some hippie-rasta faggots.

What's about conflicts with locals? Are Mexicans aggressive? Is there any discrimination?

What exactly do you need to know?

I'm a white Afrikaner from South Africa.

Ayy lmao

Any conflicts with locals?
Do you face discrimination? In job or during day-to-day life?
Do you have black friends?
How can you describe blcak mentality

My mother lived in Angola during her childhood, and some days after the revolution in 1974 in Portugal some guerilla fighters entered their house while she and my grand parents were away and they killed what would be my uncle. As soon as my grandparents found that out my grandfather put my mother and my grandmother on a boat back to Portugal while he was looking for someone to transport his new Datsun. The day before he could finally leave the soon-to-be shithole Angola a bunch of Cuban soldiers stole his car.

needless to say my mother hates black people nowadays

They killed a little child?
Why did they do that?

He was 17 at that time. As far as my mother told me those guerilla soldiers tended to shoot everyone who was a white male. Although there are cases where some of they literally killed white children for no reason, as far as I understand it this wasn't the norm at all, just, you know, civil war shit.

>be a Polish soldier serving under Napoleon
>instead of charging ruskies get sent to Haiti to pacify the local freedom fighters
>half of your comrades die from malaria
>after a while of running around the jungle and chasing the local negroes who just didn't want to be cucked by frogs realize this isn't exactly what you signed for when you joined Napoleon's forces
>switch sides and help out the niggas fight for their freedums
>settle there after the war and bang some voodoo qts
>your descendants face when

I think your mum doesn't support European policy concerning migrants.

No, she thinks the vast majority are just uncivilized cowards who pretend to be suffering but are just economic refugees. Then again I can't blame her, instead of importing millions of them and ignore the current problems we already have with immigrants we should rather actively aid those countries in need.

Not so bad

I lived in london for a couple of years
we got broken into once and the main street always smelled of weed but otherwise it wasnt too bad

As for me any aid obtained without efforts make person lazy. Their countries already have enough resources to live in good conditions. Their mentality is a problem I guess, may be I wrong buut... what can be another reason?

check out dat architecture

>As for me any aid obtained without efforts make person lazy
This is pretty much the main reason imo. As much as I'm in favour of European policies and the social state, those growing up in disrupted families and a shitty environment overall (like those racial ghettos we are seeing everywhere in Europe nowadays) just won't do anything if they know the state is basically babyfeeding them.
I think the main problem is the growth of paralel societies within our countries. There are places in Brussels where children don't even know basic French or Dutch. For fucks sake if my empoverished parents made a decent living here and were able to send me to college then they can too. But until then both the involved groups and the state need to finish with these problems, they aren't going to resolve themselves any time soon.

My grandfather story (not that cool though):
>be former french soldier in Algeria around 1976
>army got him a job as a foreman when he resigned
>some local contacts him at work and offers him to do something illegal (i forgot what it was) that could get him lots of money
>he declines
>local threatens to tell the police it was him who proposed it
>still declines
>tomorrow at dawn he leaves his house, his animals and everything behind and flees with his wife and three kids
>tricks the police by buying tickets for a plane to Marseille but not going back to the airport when it leaves
>family sleep at a hotel and takes a ferry for Toulon tomorrow morning

He knew the police would believe the local and that he couldn't persuade them. He lived long enough with them to know how they are. They wanted to get rid of every frenchmen on the territory and since he was a former soldier who worked in communication some believed he was a spy.

Well well. Born in South Africa. Father was Rhodesian. Fled after the apartheid. Father knew a friend who as "retornado" in Portugal and made way for him.

Feel bad for my dad desu, fled from two countries.

Whiteys have no place in Africa.

They are, at best, illegal aliens that dindu, at worst, criminals and looters raping the wealth of Africa.

>Whiteys
>Says Spain

Ok ?

fuck
solve the problem soon
they might degenerate into gyppos
and if that kind of trash can degenerate you know it's bad
seriously
solve yo shit before you become the next romania
known as a niggered shithole

Well, Brazil has a lot of whites, but the majority is PARDO a.k.a mixed.

It is good. The police talk to us politely, the old treat us fairly, we have better jobs, better women, we are the media standard of beauty for the most part, our income is better, we don't get shot, we live in richer neighborhoods and so on...

It's very good.

>Iberia
>White
kys

I'm from South Africa but I live in Russia now. I'm white too

They'll never get to the gypsie level imho, I've never seen an arab or a black behaving like a retarded gypsie

Кaк тaк вышлo?

Wow, didn't know about this.
Thanks for blowing my mind.

Paбoтa, пpeпoдaвaтeль Aнглийcкий

How interesting that nobody hears of this.

Are you going to stay here for long? Or just to earn money and go back? Do you live in Moscow?

I might stay for longer since I don't have any plans of going back. I enjoy living in Russia since I can live comfortably and not worry about crime or getting mugged. I don't live in Moscow though

I'm glad to hear that.
Russian is hard though, isn't it?

The language is probably the most difficult part of living here, but in time I'll get better

We massacred way more blacks during the same war, in that particular case it was just violent autism everywhere.

Sometimes Russian grammar makes angry even native speakers. Good luck in learning it!

Relations with locals us fine they are focussed on study qnd working

>As for me any aid obtained without efforts make person lazy.

That's not true though.