Imagine the day when Sup Forums finally has the Byzantine flag above posts instead of the Turkroach one...

Imagine the day when Sup Forums finally has the Byzantine flag above posts instead of the Turkroach one. Visualise it for a moment. Reading a based Byzantine citizen's post describing how much kebab he removed that day.

W H E N
H
E
N

Thread soundtrack:
youtu.be/2rnJ-9Oosv0
youtu.be/4Q8i0CYs-CM
youtu.be/feu2owd0MsY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P_OD6MkHIxc
youtube.com/watch?v=e4AJMjysWCc
youtube.com/watch?v=FgNI_ktkytg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump and Putin retake Constantinople
>minarets removed
>turkroach genocide
I can't wait

İslam conquered İstanbul while the Yunan got kicked out.

Checked out*

The restoration of Hagia Sophia will be a feast of humanity. I will be there that day. See the removal of the minarets and attend the first liturgy since May 29th, 1453. Exactly 563 years ago.

Πάλι με χρόνους, με kαιρούς, πάλι διkά μας θα 'ναι!

Reunify the Catholic and Orthodox Church into the one Holy and Apostolic church once and for all.

Make Greece Great Again

Greece has a population of 10 million people. T*rkey has 80 million.

The demographics aren't on your side.

How could I forget this one?

youtu.be/P_OD6MkHIxc

Remember to include the restoration of the Holy City in your daily and/or weekly prayers, Anons.

Keep the fire burning in your hearts, and one day we will experience the ecstasy of standing by the Emperor's side, receiving the Holy Eucharist in Haiga Sophia, in Christendom restored.

So what?
After the war there will be like 3 m

I was about to post the same brother

A good chunk of them, the "white turks" are Stockholm syndrome Anatolian Greeks. They can be reconverted to Greek-Orthodox culture.
The rest- the turks, arabs, subhuman apes, etc- can be deported.

New Byzantine Confederacy

We came from Central Asia through Iran.

hey Greek pol-bros, what do you guys think of Elder Paisios's prophecies concerning the retaking of Constantinople? Do you think that its relevant for today? I don't know much about it, but it seems very interesting

I cried because it will never happen during our lifetime

Genetically modern Turks are almost identical to Anatolians from antiquity.

Lots of cross over on the coast with Greeks.

>Albania

The New Byzantine Empire could be separate state that adopts a USA-like model. It can be partially repopulated with western populations, in a state-by-state basis. Would be fun to see the French return to Galicia, Pontic Greeks in Pontus, Armenians in Cilicia, and so on.

Also this: Turk allies who aren't actually Turks can be saved. Kebab will be removed.

GREEKO-SERBIAN BYZANTIUM WHEN
youtube.com/watch?v=e4AJMjysWCc

>Albania

Start with clearing your debts?

TROY 2 WHEN????

I HAVE FIREARM AND MONEY FOR PLANE TICKET TO TURKEY

MAKE ISTANBUL KONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN

A good sign of Turkic roach is the larger eyebrows- a good chunk unibrows- slightly larger cheekbones, and the ever-so-slightly squintier, dull eyes. Also, the signature shit-colored skin. If you don't meet those standards, you aren't a turk or an arab.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgNI_ktkytg
Pathetic

I could see it as being a constitutional monarchy with a federated states, definitely. Sounds a lot like the Roman Empire.

Make Istanbul Constantinople again

This triggers the Turkroach.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

Χριστός Ανέστη

Oh boy I feel a DEUS VULT coming on.

I believe turks should stay with Anatolia, but the european could become a independent country. Probably a theocracy led by the orthodoz Church and a mhlti-ethnic state

>quad fours
Can Greece ever stop losing to Turkiye? I start to feel for them after a while.

That makes it all the more important that we do our part to keep the dream alive.

Those who have gone to their rest with Christ are not dead but alive in Him. They will be there to witness that day with God.

I know, I know.

But Albania exists, and it is better that 50 million Armenians/Georgians/Greeks/Turkish Anatolians try to civilize them than let their cesspool get worse.

Besides on the map North Epirus is Greek so you can ignore the rest of Albania if need be.

Make Orthodox great again. First you'd need an emperor.

Hahahahaahhahahahahahaahhhhhahaahha lil roach pathetic lil roach

Also
>Liberation of izmir

>le Constantinople meme

Not going to happen while Turkey is in NATO

I'm blessed enough to worship in a Catholic church modeled after the Hagia Sophia. Going to mass in a few hours. Pic related.

>Ireland is never gonna happen while its in Great Britain
>Baltic Nations are never gonna happen while they're in Russia
>Israel is never gonna happen while it's in the Ottoman Empire
etc. etc.

Once nato goes that door will open. Turkey is shit and hiding behind the treaty to taunt Russia.

"Should Turkey not stop supporting al-Qaeda's Syria branch, I am indeed eager to end the job the late Tsar Nicholas II left unfinished. During the World War I , He [Tsar] sought to restore Constantinople (Istanbul) to Christendom and protect Russian maritime security by liberating Dardanelles and Bosphorus straits but fate prevented him," TASS Russian News Agency cited President Putin as saying on Saturday. We also advocate Greek sovereignty over the Cyprus, added Putin, and call the Turkish regime to end its decades-long occupation of this Mediterranean island.

where is that? looks beautiful

Damn thats badass

I love how Putin enjoys throw backs to pre-Bolsheveik Russia.

We might see a new Russian Empire in our time.

So embrassing desu.

Upper West Side of NYC. The tiling on the dome was done by Gustavino, same guy who did parts of Grand Central Terminal.

Second you need a tall emperor.

ataturk was only 5'7"

Get fucked commie

What do you think is going through his mind, standing in one of the most sacred Orthodox monasteries in the world, if not the most sacred, in the exact place that the Emperor of Rome once stood?

I fucking hate Greece
Glad they got BTFO by Turks

I'd still prefer Turkroach flag to exist. Imagine all the delicious butthurt after reconquest.

1453 WE MADE U SISSIES

And tearing down those koran verses hanging from the ceiling.

t. Ahmed Al'Finno

the delusion is real lads

I have literally no reason to like Greece over Turkey. None.

All those events needed a vacuum and the dominant power to withdraw or collapse, usually after a war. Unless the US dominated NATO withdraws, Constantinople won't happen.

>liking turkroaches, who follow a religion that wants to kill you and make your women sex slaves
WHY WOULD ANYONE HATE TURKS GUISE?!?!?!

Do hellenbro's understand this? is demotic close enough still?

Also i have a question about the greeks from the USSR, georgia/ukraine/russia. How many are there? Are they bro tier and integrated? Do they still speak Russian?

Of course not, you're muslim

So you're basically saying that turks should own byzantium
what the heck you nigger
everyone here shut the fuck up, turks don't get any say in this, byzantium was greek-only and maybe roman.
Also, I'd rather a hellenic state rather than a byzantine empire.

ye

Turkey is secular. Also they're more bro-tier than Gayreeks will ever be.

You will

I know some pontic greeks from georgia. Pretty cool guys. Most still speak Russian (or more rarely Pontic), but most of them have learned greek. In the US, there's not really any difference, since a lot of greeks themselves have forgotten the mother tongue

According to Wikipedia there are just a few tens of thousands in Ukraine/Russia/Georgia/Kazakhstan.

Most went back to Greece after the war of independence and after the communist revolution.

The ones that didn't ended up mostly in Kazakhstan or dead. I think Crimea still has a very small ethnic Greek community that doesn't speak Greek though.

That's one of many reasons to like Greece over Turkey. Turkey and Russia are natural enemies, Greeks are Russian asslickers.

greece, the EU will have your back don't worry

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

>Turkey is secular.
Erdogan is supporting fucking ISIS and transforming Turkey into a muslim state. Are you autistic or do you just not read the news?

>but first pay those denbts

>m- muh christian brotherhood
ayy lmoa, turkey is secular anyway
also geopolitics shouldn't be dictated by religion

>Turkey
>Secular
not for long buddo

plus, 99% muslim
support the birthplace of western civilization, not a backwards hellhole of mongol rape babies

the spoils of war which we gather from your corpses will repay greece's debt

I don't even want this city, what would we do with all turks? kil them? Bosfor would be nice though.

>muh Memezantium
>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIET

kek, you deluded moron
Erdogan won't die if he doesn't become Sultan of the second ottoman empire

last time we beat them with only 300

fuck romans
who said anything about romans

>geopolitics shouldn't be dictated by religion
They should be when you deal people planning to flood your country with immigrants because must spread islam. Erdogan literally said womens' wombs are their weapons.

>support the birthplace of western civilization
modern gayreeks have nothing to do with ancient greeks

This

german doesnt know his classical history

>keksimus maximus

The Byzantines for example.

>roaches btfo.jpg
we know who in the end got BTFO by whom

>a turko-mongol shilling for his turko-mongol cousins
it really makes u think...

Erdogan's Islamist regime hardly represents most Turks

>be fin
>get hit with giza mass autism ray

You moron, you're the perfect example of we wuz kangs
>"""""""Holy"""""" """"""""""""""""""""""ROMAN"""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""Empire"""""""""""

yeah, turks

lol prove it

rather a mongol than a nigger

not to like *

lol it doesn't fucking matter. Erdogan doesn't consider the opinions of farmers in Anatolia when decided his geo-political stances

ahmed hahaha wtf man just go away

Amen.

Neither does any government represent most of its people
Stop being an autist

a haplotype
that's it

>all these Christlosers ITT
kek

Didn't he win a landslide election victory a few months ago?

The majority of Turks clearly are consenting to the government

The European refugee crisis is a religious issue.

The Middle-East is a religious issue.

For 1400 years Muslims have wanted to wipe Christianity from the map. Now you have an actual Islamic Caliphate that espouses the original teachings of the founder of Islam and they want to bring the end of the world.

In the cities they occupy, locals are signing up with them to fight their religious opponents.

Immigrants and 'refugees' from Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Morocco, Afghanistan are coming in droves are express publicly a desire to bring about religious and cultural change in Europe, to turn Europe Islamic.

The UK, Belgium, and France actually allow for hardline Islamist schools that are run by people with known affiliations to terrorists.

There is no Christian/Muslim co-existence, it is one or the other, unless the Muslims keep their shit in their sandbox.

Thus, the current geopolitical struggles of Europe and Russia are inexorably linked to the religious makeup and history of the Middle-East and Europe.

How can you be attracted to a pimple-std-filled mongol

>ev13 is nigger
WE

You nigger, the Byzantine is a term invented by historians, they called themselves Romans.
I am not defending the HRE, it was a mess. Blame the Austrians for it though.