Posted this earlier, hoping for some real feedback

Posted this earlier, hoping for some real feedback.

My 10 year old was born female, but I believe she's actually transgender (plays with GI Joes, watches boy-themed cartoons, that kind of thing). So for her Christmas present, I found this website that sells artificial penises for transitioning children so they can pee standing up and explore their new gender identity. It's going to be a really fun surprise when she opens it, not even my wife knows yet, and our parents will think it's just the cutest thing. Anyway, that's not my problem. It came today and I realized that I'd selected the circumcised option, now I'm wondering if I should have picked the uncirc'd one. I mean that's how it would naturally look if she'd been born male, but my wife's family is pretty trad catholic and so probably would have insisted on circumcising my daughter. Thoughts?

tl;dr my daughter's new penis is cut, wondering if uncut would be more natural

transkids dot biz/collections/all

Kek

trying this hard to bait
>.06/10

(pasta # 9766969: use to make fun of shitty bait)
SHITTY BAIT SHITTY BAIT SHITTY BAIT
this is the shittiest attempt at BAIT i've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.
faggots like you are the CANCER that is killing Sup Forums
considering there are banana threads
and trap threads and racist bait
that's a pretty low thing (to be worse than them).
I award you no points for being such a faggot
and hopefully you will die from AIDS and CANCER OF THE ASS
:)
SHITTY
BAIT

this is child abuse

get her a fucking action figure if you're so concerned

>newfag is so gullible
kek

this is the uncut for reference

idk tho

she already plays with GI Joes, also plays with ken dolls and embraces masculine role models. I'd say I'm pretty much certain she's trans and truly a boy, not really up for debate imo.

But you're supposed to pull the foreskin back when going pee. This prosthetic teaches children poor hygiene routines. She will not know how to care for her real penis when she gets one grafted on later in life.

shes a manly girl, let her be don't push her into shit.

Transgenderism is a mental illness, adults who encourage kids to "be their true self" are encouraging mental illness, and by extension increasing the likelihood they commit suicide.

finally some sense in this thread

you're a maniac

She’s just gonna end up fucking herded with it. So the real question is do you want her fucking some uncut aardvark trunk, or a propper gentile cock.

*herself

hear hear

>your supposed to pull back skin while pissing
No you're not and it doesn't make a difference it's just you can touch your dick and get your hand smelling like sweaty ball sacks and piss if that's what you're into

What is her name?

OP's post was better than yours. Not saying much admittedly but still...

Maybe she's just a butch lesbo.

What are you talking about?
You walk around with piss trapped under your foreskin all day and you are advocating this privilige?

Talk to her about it first.
Hell, talk to your WIFE about it first. Jesus Christ how stupid do you have to be?

My advice would be to skip the plastic and ask the nice doc to stitch a proper one on ASAP. Don't see how it could do any harm...

Antibaiting all OVER the fucking joint. topkek thanks for the laughs OP

A girl playing with boys toys doesn't make them trangender you mentally ill faggot, what you're doing is child abuse.

maybe you should buy yourself some balls instead

It's called use toilet paper to clean all the piss out of It, retard

Fucking uncut fags. You might as well start sitting down to piss you filthy degenerate. What's wrong with a good shake I ask you?

the blob

>OP's daughter irl

Ooooorrrrr pull your foreskin back like I said?

Also, fuck toilet paper, it sticks to the cock head.

It only sticks to your dick if you're gay

Only fags pull their foreskin back. Touching dick is gay.

No one would take this seriously if you posted on Sup Forums that´s for sure

>I believe she's actually transgender (plays with GI Joes, watches boy-themed cartoons, that kind of thing)

that's not what transgender is user... wtf is this false-flagging bullshit

Fuck off, you are the kind of people fucking up our youth

high school sex ed teacher, not sure where to think. ideaz?

wtf am i reading

idk where to go with this

Catholicism does not advocate circumcision. Americans are just dumb and try to tie to their weird traditions to religion since they hear about Jews doing that

what terrible bait.

Your hands won't smell like that if you'd fucking wash them, you nasty. Also, pull your foreskin back and clean it. Wth's wrong with you? That's how you get bitches thinking foreskin are unhealthy.

me irl

Don't force a penis on your daughter because she's a Tom-boy

Jesus Christ, what a time to be alive

Exactly, it's all you protestant fuckbuckets what fucked everything up

nice meme op

B has never been so obsessed with cock and taking cock. Like holy fuck wtf happened

This is a fucking minefield of faggotry. 8/10

and they said trolling wasnt art

Wtf is wrong with you, you shit ass fucking parent drip dead you fucking cunt. What fucking right do you have to force some shit like that in your fucking CHILD. People like you shouldn't he fucking parents I want to crawl through my mother fucking screen and fuck you up. You are shit. Human shit. You glorify molding fucking dog shit. I hope your daughter grows up to hate you. You should never have had kids.

It's great you are an accepting parent first of all. Second it's also great you are willing to help her explore the option, however I think as a Christmas gift you should be getting her toys, and give her this with your wife with a conversation to see if she would even be interested in using it.