Why are heavy smokers so fucking annoying?

Why are heavy smokers so fucking annoying?

Because they smoke.

emotionally stunted

Inability to hold their bladders.

They stink, they're emotionally stunted, they can't stand being somewhere 15 minutes without running outside and making everyone wait for them, they have no willpower, they spend over $100 on it, etc.

There are a bunch of reasons.

Over $100 a month*

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Any heavy drug user is stubborn as hell and unwilling to change their ways because despite all the negative health effects, the addiction keeps them hooked. Everyone tells them how damaging their habits are but they don't care. The worst is when there's no "No Smoking within 50ft" signs and they smoke right outside grocery store entrances, making everyone cough and yack as they enter the building. They might be nice people if they didn't smoke.

You are one dumb, retarded gimp, aren’t ya?
You’ll probably get cancer and burden the system for the last years of your pathetic life.

if anyone ever tells you that it's hard to stop smoking know that they're lying. i've smoked a few times, and i never had the slightest withdrawal, it's fucking easy to quit, just don't buy them and don't smoke them.
smokers who bitch about how difficult it is are just as bad as landwhales who bitch about being fat but refuse to stop shovelling big macs down their throat.

Week**

then you weren't a heavy smoker, kid
I started a pack a day at 14
I kept it up until 23, when I couldn't get smokes in the hospital
My chest was on fire. I had constipation. My heart wasn't beating right. I had a sinus infection. Even sitting up brought on a tightness around my heart.
The irritability that everyone complains about was probably the lowest on this list.

Trying it again this time and fucking inhale, m8.

It doesnt give me anything except bad breath
At least weed makes you feel something cigarettes are just waste of money and time if anything should be illegal its cigarettes

hour*

yeah, it's bad for you, what a surprise, and at any point in those 7 years you could have stopped, but you didn't because you're weak. you had to be isolated from any source of them to quit. that's what separates us, i have self-control, you don't.

i dont get it
i smoke, thus, im an annoying person
what?

i punched like 3 darts a day for like 10 months straight, ran out of baccy one day and just forgot i smoked for a whole week, started back up again cause never bitch it tho. ppl who cant quit are weak as piss

im not that guy, but still,
i could stop, it wouldnt be easy, but, i could, still, sometimes, you just want to sit down, watch tv, and smoke some cigs, sometimes i smoke 4 or 5 a day, sometimes, two packs, but in the end, you think to yourself "whatever" and light the next cigarette, cause youve been workin all day, and god damnit if i wont get my god damn cigarette

Anti smokers are worse.

at least vape, it's still weakness but it only comes with 50% of the cancer.

thats the funny thing, i dont WANT to quit

no thanks, i have my priorities in check

i remeber, when i was 15, my uncle caught me smoking, i was smoking mint flavored chesterfield, then he drove off, came back 15 minutes later, and threw my chesters out the window, then he handed me a pack or red marlboros and a box of matches, and said: if youre gonna smoke, then do it right

addiction has nothing to do with willpower or self control you stupid fuckwaffle. Read a book.

i thought smoking was the only fun legal thing muslims had to do on friday afternoons, besides stoning and decapitating each other, of course

I'll take the devil I know.

People have studied the effects of cigarettes way longer than vapes have been around for. We know how bad cigarattes are, but we haven't had enough time to know just how bad vaping is yet.

exactly my guy

don't forget raping 6 year old girls

Technically smokers are more beneficial to the system then non-smokers.
Tax revenue from tobacco sales exceeds the cost of smoking related illnesses.
Also as smokers live shorter lives they aren't as much of a burden in comparison to non-smokers who live long enough to require constant care and expensive medical procedures.

sad, but true, death is necessary

reports from australia 2015 show that tobacco tax exceeds the cost smokers put on the countries healthcare system by a factor of 17

It'll fuckin do ya good mate

good, makes up somewhat for them being a public nuisance.

>reports from australia
call me when its a real country, not fucking kangaroo-land

fly here mate then talk shit, also reckon you could bring me some royalty free darts on ur way? dont have 45 dollarydoos for a pouch on me

to live in australia, one must
>own a gun, cuz everything can eat you
>own a gun cuz the fuckin jigaboos
>suck british dick, and the aftertaste come with a shitty accent
>stand the fucking sun
>have nothing meaningful but a goddamn opera house
>then the frickin refugees come along
Fuck austraila

And lets not forget the Jews

Any reports on the cost of someone living till 85 in comparison to 65 ?

legit the only things correct in that list is the sun and the fuckin somalis. fuck somalis. also cant own a gun without years of registration

yeah, you got a use a dumb wooden triangle

all those body problems are probably attributed to high blood pressure. i also assume you are overweight.

perfect blood pressure and abs tho; that's the thing

bullshit, its either fatty blood, or you’re a bitch.

or you could fill vodka bottles with metho and leave em at the station cause it works just as well

Doing something “hard”, like quitting whatever does. I’m getting off of xanax. It is my willpower that is doing it. Not “magic”.

because they always act like they're too proud to be ashamed of that shit, but they're CLEARLY ashamed.

I'm a recovering addict, been clean for 4 years, addicted for 20. when you're addicted to anything you will at some point understand that your habit is making your life unmanageable and you are not in control. I can remember so many trips to my dealer, crying in the car because I hated my addiction but I couldn't function without my drugs. even with every intention of not consuming drugs, an addict will still consume because it's not about willpower. the only real way to stop is to remove it from your life and remove any possibility of obtaining drugs.

fuckin idiots