This does not promote harmony

Yui

Was always an azusa fan myself.

Azunyan gets a bad wrap

>anime
Good.

>no fada
You fucked up.

>I look fatter. No idea how the fuck that works.
Do you get any exercise? Even moderate exercise improves muscle definition and stops you looking like a shapeless blob.

I bought her manga about what happens her when the others go to college but haven't read it yet.

The manga is a piece of shit that kyoani elevated

>I look fatter. No idea how the fuck that works.
Sitting down more maybe? It can impact where the fat rests.

The college one was ok. We got to find out such valuable information as Ritsu supporting Manchester City.

She has her own manga? Complete news to me. I dropped the college manga.
I've started, but even still it's not enough.
Yep, it's basically this. New job has almost no opportunity for physical activity.
Still annoyed that I weigh the exact same yet look fatter. It doesn't make sense to me really. Muscle mass hasnt changed either.

desu if i'm not skinny then i'd rather kill myself than have to look like a disgusting fat mess.

>She has her own manga? Complete news to me.
It was the final one I think, what happens in the school when they others had left with Azusa as a senior.

>desu if i'm not skinny then i'd rather kill myself than have to look like a disgusting fat mess.
Do stomach crunches or something, build up muscle in that area.

>new instead of nua
>e instead of é

Oooh.

What exercises are you doing? It takes a lot of effort to motivate yourself to exercise but once it becomes a habit it's easy and you can reap the rewards while enjoying it.

It's the kind of job that either suits those with very strong social skills who can deal with difficult situations or those robots who are very cold and disciplined emotionally who can deal with a customer who is angry or in distress and not become distracted or emotional themselves.

The fada is in the image. It'll do.

>or those robots who are very cold and disciplined emotionally who can deal with a customer who is angry or in distress and not become dstracted or emotional themselves.
Would suit me so. If I was serious I should really look into as a realistic avenue though the constant anticipation of dealing with people who are potentially inconsolably hostile seems tough. It amazes how demanding people can be.

What's the deal with this girl?

*me

Yep. I've never worked in retail but I'd imagine its something similar having to deal with cranky customers so often. The worst part is that a lot of people will hold the representative responsible for the flaws of the company even though they have no decision making responsibility.

>The worst part is that a lot of people will hold the representative responsible for the flaws of the company even though they have no decision making responsibility.
Yes, I'm always cognizant of that and how rehearsed their responses are when they're trying to reason with the the customer.

It can't be that hard just scan the shit and take the money

Anyone know anything about Satnavs for cars? Thinking of getting one but not sure where to begin. Do people still use standalone ones or is it all apps on phones now?

Somebody is posting sailor moon and now everyone is going to think that's me.

I mean more like a customer service person who deals with enquiries, complaints, refund requests. That kind of thing.

I've known people who've worked in Smyths at christmas doing stuff like that and they claim its hell on earth even though its difficult to imagine it being that bad.

Why are the mod's letting 2 generals up at once?

As much as I am opposed to splitting the general, the other thread is literally /brit/ 2.0.

Google maps is 100 times better than any sat nav ever will be.
Source: I use it several times a week. Just use your phone, but it'll have to be a semi-decent one unless you want it to just freeze up.
It updates itself too and shows you how heavy the traffic is etc. Presuming you have an unlimited data plan.
SatNavs' are outdated scams.

I was referring to this really:
>I mean more like a customer service person who deals with enquiries, complaints, refund requests. That kind of thing.

I've worked on a till and sometimes the level of suspicion and contempt you're treated with is insane though, regardless of your politeness.

Maybe because they are spelt differently.

It's one of my favourite animes. It's so cozy.

>Expecting me to notice spelling errors
WEW

Splitting the general is the only way. The thread yesterday was unusable.

>he doesn't check to make sure éire is spelt correctly before entering each new thread

Is it as good as Utena tho

>Implying I'd even notice
Thislecksrrya is a heck of a drug

Thought that might be the case. Does google maps voice commands and such? I'm guessing theres no actual reason to even consider a satnav then.

>It updates itself too and shows you how heavy the traffic
Didn't know that either.

>I've worked on a till and sometimes the level of suspicion and contempt you're treated with is insane though, regardless of your politeness.
Got any examples?

>Swissyank chose the other thread
And we have confirmation.

Sup Forums mods seem very laid back and chill. They hardly ever get involved.

I really like Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story, the SNES game too, even if it is quite procedural.

The battle formations are quite complex an require a bot of thought so it adds a different element to the typical JRPG experience rather than just tapping A or whatever.

I only watched the films and that was nearly a decade ago so I can't say. SM is really cozy and the artwork is to die for.

>Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Another Story
I loved that game as a child. I played the translation on a snes emulator. I remember the power up you got from levelling up was extreme so it felt very rewarding.

bump for containment

I never actually finished it coz I got frustrated of attempting to determine the best formation to use, like I already said, and how under-powered my second party was near the end(?) stage, even though I love SM and should really give it another chance soon.

You're right though about the powering up. You could go from the frustrating weakness and tedious grinding to blasé blowing everyone away which felt really good.

Who cared about the deeper storyline and how inept they were.
I just thought it was funny.

What was funny about it? I really only play games for the plot and the immersive atmosphere they engender, though the former wasn't exactly riveting.

It just had a lot of humourous one lines. It was perfect for taking screenshots of insults and funny moments.

>I never actually finished it coz I got frustrated of attempting to determine the best formation to use, like I already said, and how under-powered my second party was near the end(?) stage
If I remember right I think it locks you off from previous areas at points so you can wind up in a levelling area where none of your team are strong enough to kill anything which was a bit of a problem.
I can't remember if I finished it or not but I got quite far in.
I remember Saturn especially being quite powerful.

EÍRE
Í
R
E

The slasher did nothing wrong

Good post.

Don't even remember the plotline aside from fighting. Been years.

They don't care. They never cared.

Fucking lovely day today.

There's a weird thin hair growing behind my ear

Going to watch Taskmaster now. See you all in an hour or so.

Hope you enjoy yourself!

(not really I don't care)

fucking cut it then

No.

sprawdzam :^)

might as well use this one

ellen possop nelle