He's a big dumb idiot. He represents the American people perfectly

He's a big dumb idiot. He represents the American people perfectly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VogzExP3qhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No hes not a hamburger silly non American fgt

Also family of cat killers.

yeah he's bad

yeah he's a fuckin moron

not much anyone can do though

The amount of people who still defend the guy down to the last "grab them by the pussy" astounds me. Time to get building that bunker lads, the human race is fucked.

shutt the fuck up u retarted gay faggit bitch MAGA

Oh, are we still doing this? Poorly educated low information trash or operative shill filth? Either way, enjoy 7 more years.

>Poorly educated low information trash or operative shill filth?

you people don't even try hard anymore

YEAH, FUCK democracy, amirite?

You are not too far off the mark there bud. If my fellow Americans actually thought a television reality star would make a great leader then....yeah we are pretty fucking dumb.

no fuck u u gay faggit bitch. BUILT THE WALLS!

This

Seriously republicans accepted the reality when democrats were elected such as obama

Silence

Republican elected

ALRIGHT GUYS WHAT THE FUCK

RIOT WERE BEING OPRESSED HES A SEXYUAL HARASSER HE RAPED ME HE TOUCHED ME HES AN ADULT AND CAN SAY SHOT ABOUT PUSSY BECAUSE HES A MAN.

REEEEEEEEE

About as dumb as us Brits who voted for Brexit despite the fact that not one single human on the planet knew how it was going to be practically implemented. Big fat mess insued. I have lost all faith in the voting public.

Its not about the fact that he leans conservative. It's about the fact that your president is a fucking moron, not fit to teach an english lesson let alone run the fucking country. But hey, not sure why i'm telling you this, you know it already. Good luck with your ongoing justifications.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

― H.L. Mencken, On Politics: A Carnival of Buncombe

>drumps fan idiot!
t.guy with 8 dollars to his name

>actually thinking Trump could get through that line without 50 rambling tangents

stay mad, big dumb idiot cuck, lol

Who the fuck is H.L. Mencken?

Yes. Fuck democracy. This is top-level American politics, democracy isn't what we do and never has been. Retard.

Democracy is why Europe is a cesspit.

Bait harder. I still can't feel the irony.

I never heard of him or her

>Never has been

Interesting. Untrue of course, but interesting that you would believe that.

>American politics
>top-level
>top-kek

Name an American elected office above president. I'll wait. Retard.

And Amwrica was founded with the explicit intent to NEVER become a democracy. The founders had a lot to say on the subject: most of them didn't care for it.

Try talking to people outside your echo chambers. I had a talk with a 4-star general a couple of years back and he explained this in great detail. It's a republic, if we can keep it.

My topkek was directed at the fact that you think the phrase "top-level American politics" holds any weight in the real world. Your country has become a (very tired) joke in those parts of our planet that still value rational discourse.

A republic is a form of democracy. Enough said there I think.

And yet your country would get fucked to pieces in a conflict with mine.

A republic is not "a form of democracy", child. Take a civics class.

>A republic is not "a form of democracy", child. Take a civics class.

Holy shit, you're real. There are people that actually think this.

Hurr Durr Murica Fuckyeah.jpg
Congrats on having the most ridiculously over the top defense budget, one point to you.

Yes it is. In fact the terms "republic" and "democracy" are more or less interchangeable. There are some salient distinctions between a republic and other known democratic systems but the principle of government via elected representatives rings true. You are fucking delusional, this shit has been common knowledge since ancient greece for fuck's sake.

>Democracy is a population voting on issues
>Also a republic is a democracy because its not exact opposite(tyranny)
being this retarded

republics do not = democracies. You can argue a represented republic, or a democratic republic are pretty damned near it, but a great example of how we arent a true democracy is how that slippery snake who helped get soldiers killed lost our election faster than her emails.

>not understanding what words mean
>not realizing that, using them anyways
>looking this stupid

Your thoughts are so poisoned by the memes generated by pop culture that you are beyond help. You can barely construct a coherent sentence.

>No wonder you support Trump.

>democratic republic
>represented republic

Okay so what's the difference between the system of government displayed by the 'States and the two terms above. Elaborate on this please

>if you can

This next poster is a REAL fuckin' retard.

Different people use these terms differently.

But if you want to insist on a difference between a "Democracy" and a "Republic" as defined by political scientists:

A democracy is a "direct democracy" where every decision is made by a public referendum (doesn't really exist in today's world on a national level)

A Republic is a "representative democracy" where people vote representatives who then make all the decisions for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VogzExP3qhI

You can't be serious. Assuming you are the same poster from;
Your point from the outset has been that a republic does not fall within the umbrella term "democracy"

You now quote me (straight from google) the words of "political scientists" who SPECIFICALLY state that a republic is a "representative democracy".

In other words, a republic is a form of democracy. Please be fucking trolling. Surely you can see that you just shot your own argument in the foot...