What is Sup Forums's opinion of anti-vaxxers?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of anti-vaxxers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
bigthink.com/think-tank/the-backfire-effect-why-facts-dont-win-arguments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It prevents Darwinism running its course.

This American life has a great peice on anti vax called "ruining it for the rest of us" in 2007

GIB OR YOU'LL GET SOME LAB-PRODUCED ILLNES

GOYM

What do Anti Vaxxers think about diseases that evidently went extinct due to vaccines, like Polio or Smallpox?

>there are people who went to the doctor, was told their baby had shaken baby syndrome, and they blamed it on vaccines

They acknowledge it works, they just think it also causes autism.

Rational, likable, level-headed people

>willingly injecting diseases into your body

They're as fucking retarded as chemtrail and fluoride retards. Its seldom they know any basic chemistry what so ever.

There isn't any evidence for vaccines causing autism. They keep pushing this retarded narrative that they somehow do yet NONE of them have any evidence beyond stupid anecdotes and non-correlative "studies"

>not taking an antibiotic every day to stay bacteria free

They are some dumbasses bringing back preventable diseases that were mostly eliminated.

>not drinking bleach every day to kill all bacteria for sure

The girl on Big Bang Theory is an anti-vaxxer, and she has a degree in neuroscience or something.

talking of which.

>Unironically creating super germs

There was an incident relatively recently in the UK where some dumb fucking TV show did an "investigation" and found "inconclusive results" about vaccines and autism and shit and people like dumb soccer moms took it as truth, didn't get their kids vaccinated and suddenly the polio made an ever so mild come back.

I don't care if she has a degree, a degree doesn't make you right when you believe in baseless shit that has no evidence

For real or just in the movie?

Actual tinfoil shit

vaccines shouldn't be given to an infant, as there are harmful chemicals in vaccines that can pass the blood-brain barrier and cause minute brain damage in developing infants that can lead to things like autism.

Statistically, you can see for yourself that this is true, that just waiting several years after the child is born before vaccinating can significantly reduce the risk of autism.

However, as long as "most" people get vaccinated, there is no need to get your child vaccinated ever, as vaccines aren't designed to protect the individual, but to protect the network of society, a concept known as "Herd immunity". Basically, as long as most people are vaccinated, then the disease cannot effectively spread, even to those that aren't vaccinated.

DUDE LMAO WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE IT MANDATORY TO HAVE DRUGS INJECTED INTO OUR BABIES HAHA, WHAT? NO THE GOVERNMENT WON'T ABUSE THIS AND MAKE UP SOME BULLSHIT DISEASES THAT THE TAX PAYERS NEED TO PAY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PREVENT HAHA, WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING? THE GOVERNMENT DOES WHAT'S BEST FOR THE PEOPLE DUHHHH

I'd have no problem if it was only them who died from retardation.

Unfortunately, most vaccines are only 80~90% effective, and many innocent children (and adults) who was unlucky and didn't develop immunity despite receiving vaccine will also die due to these retards eroding herd immunity.

>vaccines shouldn't be given to an infant, as there are harmful chemicals in vaccines that can pass the blood-brain barrier and cause minute brain damage in developing infants that can lead to things like autism.
No evidence for this

>Statistically, you can see for yourself that this is true, that just waiting several years after the child is born before vaccinating can significantly reduce the risk of autism.
no evidence of this

>I don't know what herd immunity is but I want to make sure that every one knows that I don't

bait

They're retards.

>their faces when they know it was really fatal brain damage caused by an auto immune response from the 30 vaccines pumped into it's 10 pound body in under 24 hours and they don't tell you

Vaccines cause autism.

Even Trump knows it.

morons

I think they're right on the mark. In fact, the most anti-science shit I hear are from pro-vaccers.

First, we should all establish the fact that vaccinations aren't safe. You roll the dice with them every time you use them. Potential brain damage, even death can occur every single time. It's just the price of doing business, and it's a chance most of us are willing to take.

The anti-vacc crowd has suggested that one of the causes of autism might be vaccination. Some data supports it, some argues with it, but it's patentedly anti-science to suggest that we no longer research it to make certain.

Even if it is determined they cause autism, what's the worst outcome? It's added to a list of much more serious possible side effects that we're already risking when we use it, or hell, maybe it turns out that there's something in the synthesizing process that we can change to stop autism.

Either way, the whole thing has a very global warming feel about it. Where a large group of people gnash their teeth and act like anyone who disagrees or just wants more research must be backwards hill folk in an attempt to shame people away from the science.

>No evidence
Listen to this interview with Dr. Stephanie Seneff
youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc

>I don't know what herd immunity is but I want to make sure that every one knows that I don't
Here you go, buddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

>anti-vaxxers

I just don't want you liberal fucks making it legal for the government to force-medicate people regardless of how stupid you think they are.

dupes who latched onto the wrong consipiracy

>links to a fucking video of a lady spewing nonsense

just because you have a doctorate doesn't mean you're right.

There is literally ZERO evidence of autism coming from vaccines.

Wouldn't humans have survived these deseases over time if no vaccine was made to begin with anyway? Thus creating stronger and more resillent humans?

>it's a pharma reddit shills invade pol episode

She fully explains exactly how it happens.

Great work btw, on watching an 8 minute video in 1 minute.

>be company that makes vaccines
>get sued left and right by families with brain damaged kids
>lobby for lawsuit immunity
>government creates a method of quietly paying off the families

But I'm an anti science retard for noticing something astronomically suspicious about this that warrants further investigation

Vaccinations can help for some things like Polio. However, I would not get a vaccination for any disease that isn't highly lethal or physically deforming. Vaccines aren't perfect, and getting them when they aren't needed increases your chances of being the one who gets fucked up by one.

For example, recurring diseases like Influenza are important to build a good natural immunity to because of the high variability of strains and the fact that a lot of the time the vaccine isn't very effective due to scientists having to predict the strain that will appear the next year before production starts.

Overall anti-vaxxers are a potential detriment to the health of their children, but it's good to question if there are negative aspects of vaccines so that the effective rate can be improved and increase safety.

we should just infect everybody with everything and keep the survivors

The government needs to keep the population submissive and complaint for when they start rolling out tracking chips.

Wouldn't want your baby to get lost would you? Do you hate children?

>i don't care how many doctors, scientists or MIT Senior Research Scientists who study and research specifically in this field say what, i don't believe it

Yeah, like I said, the most anti-science crowd are the pro-vaccers.

No, the real person has a degree.

If the diseases are gone, do we still need vaccines?

Pharmaceutical companies make far more from people refusing vaccinations than from people accepting them.

No she doesn't

>I'm a computer scientist
so not one of any chemistry, biological chemistry or anything?

She literally cites Andrew Wakesfield, the guy who started all this nonsense, even after his paper got debunked, refuted and his license stripped she STILL blatantly shilled for it.

She cites the "Gut-brain" connection which has nothing to do with vaccines.

>All these toxic chemicals
so she has absolutely no knowledge of chemistry or biological chemistry. She just rambles off "ALL DEEZE TOXIC CHEMICALS" but has absolutely no evidence that the concentration in vaccines is even dangerous (protip, its not, MSDS: Thimerosal isn't remotely toxic in the concentrations in vaccines even then most vaccines don't use it anymore)

>she's a doctor so she's right
and the thousands of papers that prove her wrong from other doctors are somehow wrong?

They decided that vaccination was linked to autism because that finding was published in a prestigious peer reviewed medical journal. If they had just ignored science in the first place we wouldn't have anti vaxxers.
Now we tell them that THAT science was totally wrong and fucked up but the rest of science is godlike. Except when it tells you that smoking doesn't cause cancer, cause that's just more shitty science. Oh, and research papers from China are likely to be shit too, and rigorous but dull research papers tend not to get published because theyre not entertaining enough, but apart from that, the rest of science is literally God (except for all the research papers that have produced results that later could not be replicated)

Inject the white baby, let the others perish.

>I don't care how many doctors, scientists or researchers who study this specifically I don't believe it
There are far more doctors that prove her wrong than there are on the other side.

She literally cited andrew wakesfield, she cited a blatantly false paper

Moronic opinions aren't limited to just morons. People have an amazing ability to compartmentalize their thinking and opinions while also rationalizing all the stupid shit that they do. To make matters worse, the smarter they are the better they get at this.

Yes but.

But few people are willing to sacrifice 80+% of the population to obtain slightly better genes in a few thousand years when they can just take injections and maybe 1% like Thomas the tank engine too much as a result.

GIB TO THE PHARMA JEW

>anti vaxxers are vile piece of shit retards!!1

Still literally no explanation whatsoever to account for the thousands of cases where parents noticed a change in their child immediately following vaccines.

Top kek, good goyim.

We don't need vaccines for diseases that are extinct, that's why we don't vaccinate against them anymore, problem is, a lot of diseases are still present that we need to fight.

>still no accounts for all these anecdotes I conveniently blamed on vaccines

Mentally retarded, however, they may have some legitimate concerns regarding you child being given loads of vaccines within a short time span, albeit I've never heard of such a thing.

A vaccination represents a short term increase in risk in order to produce a long term decrease in risk. So anyone that is completely and intractably opposed to them on principle would appear to be insane.

On the other hand conditional resistance, wanting to be able to do some research and make your own decisions, perhaps including delaying or eliminating certain vaccinations, that seems sane and reasonable, at least in theory.

Like in so many areas today, however, it's just devolved into a shouting match between two groups of people with rigid beliefs one way or the other whipping themselves up into the sorts of frenzies that typically preface outbursts of horrific violence between humans.

>Stronger
I don't really think it works like that.
Many deceases can't get us because they got the wrong genes to penetrate the cell membrane , survive inside our bodies or something like that.
Like an example being immune against Aids don't mean you are stronger or better, it just means the proteins on your cell membrane are shaped in such a way they don't let the Virus infect it.
Even if everyone but the resistant dies out that won't protect us from any other equally horrific plague, as some completely unknown disease, usually one born only by animals, mutates and spreads to humans who got no defense against it.
This may even lead to a weaker population after the plague, as the weaker part of the population just happened to be born with until then untested genes protecting against said plague.
If anything of that don't makes sense tell me.

t-they are morons and cannot accept the world progresses towards an institutionalized autism.

Right, but you see, anti-vaccers are just pushing for more studies to be done. That's good science. You pro-vaccers are so certain that you're right and that everyone else must be wrong, that you attack, criticize and squelch those attempts.

If you're not actively trying to disprove your findings, you're not doing the scientific method right.

>Correlation does not imply causation!
>...
>Unless I say it does!

Well shitposter, do you have FACTS to back up your shitposting?

>so not one of any chemistry, biological chemistry or anything?
Computer scientists are skilled in analyzing statistics.

>and the thousands of papers that prove her wrong from other doctors are somehow wrong?
>thousands
Sure buddy. There were a few handfuls of studies, often giving conflicting results.

But nice job on tossing in a bandwagon fallacy while you're at it.

your child is a gaylord faggot

Right, I get that. What Im saying is, isn't polio and smallpox gone? Do we still need vaccines for them?

>anti-vaccers are just pushing for more studies to be done.
And more studies are being done that still show no evidence.

>thats good science
it is, but not when its shoe horned and done erroneously like Andrew Wakesfield did and how they're somehow right despite consistently and constantly being proven wrong every time they do.

Its really funny, you anti-vaccers are so certain that you're right and that everything proving you wrong is ACTUALLY wrong so you pull these massive confirmation bias type tactics like a giant bubble.

>disprove
thats not how science works, you don't work to disprove things. Prove that they happen, you have to prove that your findings are true, not the other way around

>We don't need vaccines for diseases that are extinct

Except there's no way of ever knowing that a disease is completely and utterly eradicated from the face of the Earth. And then what happens if the disease is still out there where there isn't the right infrastructure to check and prevent it? It spreads like wildfire because we stopped vaccinating people against it.
Better safe than sorry is the smart way of acting.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion of anti-vaxxers?
The literal 21st century version of the "revolta da vacina" of my country, which happened in 1904, where favela niggers went literal apeshit becuz they were scared of the vaccine and shiiiieeeetttt!!

Just fuck off and learn science.

Are they what caused your autism, user?

I had tons of vaccines and I'm autistic, so maybe there's some truth to it.

>Computer scientists are skilled in analyzing statistics.
So? She literally cited a doctor that wrote a false paper and lost his license to practice because of it.

She doesn't have any experience in Chemistry, Biochemistry or immunology and she wants to pass a fucking uninformed opinion on it and you somehow think shes right? Even though she's 100% wrong on her analysis

Then she shifts to glutamate, glutamate is an amino acid used to synthesize protein. Its NOT toxic to "autistic kids" for what ever fucking reason. Autistic kids have glutamate receptors and they still make glutamate themselves

You're literally citing a person with no experience in what she's talking about who cites a doctor who lied and wrote a bad paper

Both diseases on the decline when vaccines were introduced

Also, vaccine making procedures and vaccine schedules for infants have changed

Love these threads.
Who knew Sup Forums was so full of medical professionals, chemists, and biologists?

bigthink.com/think-tank/the-backfire-effect-why-facts-dont-win-arguments
Most human beings are literally immune to logic. In fact, logic has an opposite effect on them. They will literally reaffirm their beliefs when you disprove them.

Pro-Vaxxers are the most scientifically-illiterate group there is.

The following peer-reviewed papers support the findings of the original work by Wakefield and colleagues at the Royal Free Hospital in the UK:

1) Furlano R, Anthony A, Day R, Brown A, Mc Garvey L, Thomson M, et al. Colonic CD8 and T cell filtration with epithelial damage in children with autism. J Pediatr 2001;138:366-72.

2) Torrente F., Machado N., Perez-Machado M., Furlano R., Thomson M., Davies S., Wakefield AJ, Walker-Smith JA, Murch SH. Enteropathy with T cell infiltration and epithelial IgG deposition in autism. Molecular Psychiatry. 2002;7:375-382.

3) Ashwood P, Murch SH, Anthony A, Hayes C, Machado MP, Torrente F, Thomson MA, Heuschkel R, Wakefield AJ., Mucosal and peripheral blood lymphocyte cytokine profiles in children with regressive autism and gastrointestinal symptoms: Mucosal immune activation and reduced counter regulatory interleukin-10. Gastroenterol. 2002;122 (Suppl):A617

4) Ashwood P, Anthony A, Torrente F, Wakefield AJ. Spontaneous mucosal lymphocyte cytokine profiles in children with autism and gastrointestinal symptoms: mucosal immune activation and reduced counter regulatory interleukin-10. J Clin Immunol. 2004;24(6):664-73.

5) Wakefield AJ., Puleston J. Montgomery SM., Anthony A., O’Leary J.J., Murch SH Entero-colonic encephalopathy, autism and opioid receptor ligands. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2002;16:663-674

6) Wakefield AJ. The Gut-Brain Axis in Childhood developmental Disorders. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2002;34:S14-S17

7) Uhlmann V, Martin CM, Sheils O, Pilkington L, Silva I, Killalea A, Murch SH, Wakefield AJ, O’Leary JJ., Potential viral pathogenic mechanism for new variant inflammatory bowel disease. Molecular Pathology 2002;55:84-90

8) Ashwood P, Anthony A, Pellicer AA, Torrente F, Wakefield AJ. Intestinal lymphocyte populations in children with regressive autism: evidence for extensive mucosal immunopathology. Journal of Clinical Immunology, 2003;23:504-517.

9) Torrente F, Anthony A, Heuschkel RB, Thomson MA, Ashwood P, Murch SH. Focal-enhanced gastritis in regressive autism with features distinct from Crohn's and Helicobacter pylori gastritis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2004;99:598-605

10) Ashwood P, Wakefield AJ. Immune activation of peripheral blood and mucosal CD3+ lymphocyte cytokine profiles in children with autism and gastrointestinal symptoms. J Neuroimmunol. 2006;173(1-2):126-34.

11) Wakefield AJ, Ashwood P, Limb K, Anthony A. The significance of ileo-colonic lymphoid nodular hyperplasia in children with autistic spectrum disorder. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005 Aug;17(8):827-36.

The following two peer-reviewed papers from the Royal Free Hospital in the UK were withdrawn for political reasons, but the science remains valid and relevant

1) Wakefield AJ, Murch SM, Anthony A et al., Ileal- lymphoid- nodular Hyperplasia, Non- specific Colitis, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder in Children, The Lancet, 1998, 351(9103): 637– 41.

2) Wakefield AJ, Anthony A, Murch SH, Thomson M, Montgomery SM, Davies S, Walker-Smith JA. Enterocolitis in children with developmental disorder. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2000;95:2285-2295.

sickle cell anemia :^)

The following peer-reviewed papers duplicate Dr. Wakefield’s original findings in five additional countries, including the US, Italy, Venezuela, Canada and Poland:

1) Gonzalez, L. et al., Endoscopic and Histological Characteristics of the Digestive Mucosa in Autistic Children with gastro-Intestinal Symptoms. Arch Venez Pueric Pediatr, 2005;69:19-25.

2) Balzola, F., et al., Panenteric IBD-like disease in a patient with regressive autism shown for the first time by wireless capsule enteroscopy: Another piece in the jig-saw of the gut-brain syndrome? American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2005. 100(4): p. 979- 981.

3) Balzola F et al . Autistic enterocolitis: confirmation of a new inflammatory bowel disease in an Italian cohort of patients. Gastroenterology 2005;128(Suppl. 2);A-303.

4) Krigsman A, Boris M, Goldblatt A, Stott C. Clinical Presentation and Histologic Findings at Ileocolonoscopy in Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Chronic Gastrointestinal Symptoms. Autism Insights. 2009;1:1–11.

5) Horvath K., Papadimitriou J.C., Rabsztyn A., Drachenberg C., Tildon J.T. 1999. Gastrointestinal abnormalities in children with autism. J. Pediatrics 135: 559-563.

6) Sabra S, Bellanti JA, Colon AR. Ileal lymphoid hyperplasia, non-specific colitis and pervasive developmental disorder in children. The Lancet 1998;352:234-5.

7) Sabra A, Hartman D, Zeligs BJ et al., Linkage of ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia (ILNH), food allergy and CNS developmental abnormalities: evidence for a non-IgE association, Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol, 1999;82:8

8) Galiatsatos P, Gologan A, Lamoureux E, Autistic enterocolitis: Fact or fiction? Can J Gastroenterol. 2009:23:95-98

9) Jarocka-Cyrta et al. Brief report: eosinophilic esophagitis as a cause of feeding problems in an autistic boy. The first reported case.J. Aut. Dev. Disord. Online July 10, 2010

The following articles support the importance of recognizing and treating gastrointestinal symptoms in autistic children:

1) Buie T, et al. Pediatrics. 2010 Jan;125 Suppl 1:S19-29. Recommendations for evaluation and treatment of common gastrointestinal problems in children with ASDs.

2) Buie T, et al. Pediatrics. 2010 Jan;125 Suppl 1:S1-18. Evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders in individuals with ASDs: a consensus report.

they're stupid

really all there is to it

The following peer-reviewed papers provide further support for gastrointestinal disturbances involving the immune system in autism.

1) Jyonouchi H., Sun S., Lee H. 2001. Proinflammatory and regulatory cytokine production associated with innate and adaptive immune responses in children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental regression. J. Neuroimmunol. 120(1-2):170-9

2) Jyonouchi H, Geng L, Ruby A, Zimmerman-Bier B. Dysregulated Innate Immune Responses in Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Their Relationship to Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Dietary Intervention. Neuropsychobiology. 2005;28:5177-85

3) Jyonouchi H, Geng L, Ruby A, Reddy C, Zimmerman-Bier B. Evaluation of an association between gastrointestinal symptoms and cytokine production against common dietary proteins in children with autism spectrum disorders. J Pediatr.2005;146(5):605-10.

4) Jyonouchi H, Sun S, Itokazu N. Innate immunity associated with inflammatory responses and cytokine production against common dietary proteins in patients with autism spectrum disorder. Neuropsychobiology. 2002;46(2):76-84.

5) Vojdani A, O'Bryan T, Green JA, McCandless J, Woeller KN, Vojdani E, Nourian AA, Cooper EL. Immune response to dietary proteins, gliadin and cerebellar peptides in children with autism. Nutr. Neurosci. 2004;7:151-61.

6) Whiteley P, Haracopos D, Knivsberg AM, Reichelt KL, Parlar S, Jacobsen J, Seim A, Pedersen L, Schondel M, Shattock P. The ScanBrit randomised, controlled, single-blind study of a gluten- and casein-free dietary intervention for children with autism spectrum disorders. Nutr Neurosci. 2010;13(2):87-100.

7) Knivsberg AM, Reichelt KL, Hoien T, Nodland M. A randomised, controlled study of dietary intervention in autistic syndromes. Nutr Neurosci. 2002;5(4):251-61.

8) Balzola F, et al. Beneficial behavioural effects of IBD therapy and gluten/casein-free diet in an Italian cohort of patients with autistic enterocolitis followed over one year. Gastroenterology 2008;4:S1364.

9) Valicenti-McDermott M., McVicar K., Rapin I., et al., Frequency of Gastrointestinal Symptoms in Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and Association with Family History of Autoimmune Disease. Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. 2006;27:128-136

10) Chen B, Girgis S, El-Matary W. Childhood Autism and Eosinophilic Colitis. Digestion 2010;18:127-129

11) Sandler R, Finegold SM., Bolte ER., et al. Short-term benefit from oral vancomycin treatment of regressive-onset autism. J Child Neurol. 2000;15:429-435

mentally incompetent

And then, best of all. Sir Isaac Newton gets born and blows everyone's nips off with his big brains. Of course he also thought he could turn metal into gold and he died eating mercury. Making him yet another stupid bitch!

Also her dumb shit about acetaminophen causing autism is also false. Acetaminophen is a fever reducer. Its not toxic in low concentrations. What is a low concentration? Oh yea like when the doctor gives your child "CHILDRENS ASPIRIN"

Acetaminophen is only toxic when concentrations get so high that it depletes your liver of sulfates and you kill your kid of liver failure because your blood suddenly jumps in toxicity levels because its not being filtered. That in itself might give kids autism because you're a bad parent who thought that giving your infant non-children sized apsirin was a good idea

Shut up and read a book, nigger. I gave you someone who was easy to understand and you rejected it. Fine. Now reject all of these:

repeat a lie and every goy will agree.

I was gonna trash you for being ridiculously wrong, but holy shit that first study is actually pretty cool.

It has nothing to do with vaccines, by the way, it's a study that found a link between autism and colitis.

You posted a bunch of sources you found off of one google search while you were looking for arguments and you probably googled "sources for autism to vaccines" or "andrew wakesfield related studies 1998"

Did you even read any of these? the first 4 don't have anything to do with autism and vaccines at all, did you even read the abstracts?

I'd seriously prefer an austrailian shit poster over some dumb canadian one that doesn't put any effort into it.

>These sources all agreed with Wakefield!
>2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11 were fucking BY WAKEFIELD
gee

Theres a reason why Andrew lost his doctorate for ALL his shit

>Dr. Wakesfield was discreditted
>All the evidence supports my views!
>Anti-Vaxxers don't know what they're talking about! They have no evidence
Hahahaha.
>Evidence posted
>Full damage control
No backpedaling now.

see

>Evidence posted
Autism isn't caused by vaccines, eh?

Well, what about this study proving autism is linked with collitis?

Feel pretty stupid now, huh?

>Ad-Hominem
Gee, an expert in the field who is very passionate about his work is involved in research. Color me surprised.

The papers still involved numerous other scientists and were still peer-reviewed.

Natural selection. If their parents want to take the risk of their child's life, let em.

>ad-hominem
Fallacy fallacy.

Thats not an ad hominem.

>he is very passionate
then why did he write so many blatantly false papers that all got refuted and removed from the lancet?
why did he lose his license to practice if he was "so passionate about his work"?

Would a "passionate worker" have to lie?

You don't know what fallacy-fallacy is.

Pointing out a fallacy isn't wrong, basing your argument on your opponent's incorrectness is. My argument was that the papers were peer reviewed. That isn't a fallacy-fallacy.

>Making disease stronger

It something people should discuss with their doctor. Not a bunch of retard non-science knowing faggots on the internet.

OP is a faggot

This post belongs on plebbit

Obviously he was discredited for political reasons and not scientific reasons.

>Hurrr profit-based medicine is pure and there are no politics or factions
Give me a break.