I'm 32, and just started dating a girl who moved here from China. The slight language barrier masks my awkwardness...

I'm 32, and just started dating a girl who moved here from China. The slight language barrier masks my awkwardness, and my dick is fucking HUGE compared to anything she's had and she struggles with it.

Anyway, from one Sup Forums tard to another, go for the actually-from-asia asians.

post more of her?

Jesus OP! If youre going to pay for a wife, atleast kick the tires first.

Yes goys, i mean guys. Asian women love white cock. Dont worry about your fellow stacies getting BLACKED daily. They deserve to be happy just like you.

Post more Op you got one fit for breeding

White girls getting black cocks. Asian girls getting white cocks. No wonder Asian men are left with 2D waifus.

>fat, tan asian
yea, that pig was born in the west

why u lie op?

actually it seems like asian men are getting dark meat, so it goes full circle

u buy her?

Nah, she's from a rich family and moved out to LA

could you post nudes

got any more pics of her?

I agree fully.

I used to fuck around with this girl from Taiwan who was here on a working visa. Language barrier sometimes but the sex was great.

I have more, but there sure are a lot of cranky people in here...

fuck em

post more or GTFO OP

this isnt OC

more plz

this pic gets posted on chubby threads all the time.

>African (black) man dating an Asian (Chinese) for almost 7 years.

Now what?

kinda agree
and start shaming white wimminz into behaving like women

Spent some time in China teaching ESL. Almost every woman I fucked was a screamer. You'd think that I'd just stuck 10" into them by the way they vocalized.

jesus christ, fucking a gook

Have some self-respect and find a regular human to bang

>CLOSE TOILET LID BEFORE FLUSHING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF POOP SMELL!!

C'mon OP, you got a cutie with a booty, gotta share that!

Be cool bro!!

Post nudes

Bump

OP?

Post more OP

well, if she knows her ways, no matter how poor you are you'll never be hungry, them Chinese eat everything and know how to cook it to make it taste ok

Changing the game aren't we lol

>a girl who moved here from China
Does she sort of piss and shit where ever she wants? That's customary in China. You can find videos of Chinese women shitting in elevators, trains, etc.

My Japanese girlfriend struggles with my size, language was an issue at first, but it's gotten easy no; only minor confusions...

R and L still get mixed up a lot by her though.

never date a woman whose life is unstable.

>only minor confusions
That's all you need when asking to put it in the anus. No matter what she answers you think she agreed.

The same shit happened to me, Chinese ladies are terrible in bed their pussy feels so god but its way to small and they quit after 2 or 3 minutes

You are dating an asian man?! That’s gay, dude! It’s okay, and I will still respect you and your sexual preference. But it’s still gay.

>says the dude who spends his life wanking to pics of butt-ugly 'celebs' because every girl in his town is a pig who won't look at him twice

I have a Chinese girlfriend who is born in my country. She has all the positive advantages of Asians: the look, the loyalty, cooking skills, etc. But almost no disadvantages like a funny accent or tiny tits and body (thanks to the local food). She is thin and high (above 1.75 m or 5”9). But even IF the had the disadvantages, asian women are better than whites because whites have a lack of loyalty.

I'm sorry she's fat. But, if she fat how come her vag doesn't have hog space? It shouldn't hurt her beefy ass. Unless she burnin...

Dufus, they mean that Ugandan men want their women married off because they don't want them. Chinese men don't either. Now they stuck with bitches they don't want, therefore it bothers them.

They're sending their fattest.