The Young Turks: Trump’s Energy Plan Is Insane

youtube.com/watch?v=9hvxmMIbaAM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAQDmEwQggA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Out of all tyt I hate this nigger loving cuck faggot the most.

His whiny bitch attitude about everything and his failed attempts to ingratiate himself to cenk and Ana are disturbing to watch.

This is the future of the white male if we don't get our shit together.

same lol sometimes ill throw a TYT vid on for the banter but when i see this prick i nope the fuck out real fast. actually come to think of it i think that jimmy guy i think is his name might be the worst but really theyre all terrible... at least ana is kind of sexy

Anyone here remember being a Liberal in 2007/8 and watching TYT videos lmao I can't see them without feeling embarrassed

dude im with you, this guy is the dictionary definition of cuckold. it says a lot when i'd rather look at the literal brown turk or the feminist than this limp dick piece of shit

NOT

I'm not giving the genociders a view, what's their criticism of his energy plan?

He's a cuck and beta who tries to get into Hannah's pants but fails. He was most likely friend zoned by Hannah

they think it's insane.

I can't believe Jimmy Dore isn't a Jew. I mean just look at him.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAQDmEwQggA

Their criticism of his plan is that he wants to revoke the executive actions Obama has placed against our energy industries to force them to be cleaner, more expensive and less numerous. He also wants to back out of the Paris agreement, which was a treaty of some sorts regarding climate change.

Honestly Trump's energy plan is very common sense, and will help propel us into complete energy independence, and to the point where we will be exporting. Under Trump we will no longer be forced to knee to the oil jew (or cartels) from the middle east. It will do great things to help our economy and I look forward to a Trump presidency.

Yes but by what reason?

America has a fuck ton of oil, coal, and natural gas. I mean an absolute fuck ton. We need to use it and use the revenues to fund infrastructure upgrades. I haven't seen actual figures but, based on foreign revenues, I would assume it would generate at least $150 billion annually. That's not going to cover it all but it's a good chunk. It also makes is non-dependent on foreign affairs and control concerning oil.

And as I said yesterday, this energy policy confirms Newt will be his VP because this is the exact same energy policy he promoted between 2008-2012.

Drill here, drill now, pay less.

>TYT

advertising is against the rules OP

DELETE THIS

yes

It doesn't kill enough Armenians.

>Their criticism of his plan is that he wants to revoke the executive actions Obama has placed against our energy industries to force them to be cleaner, more expensive and less numerous. He also wants to back out of the Paris agreement, which was a treaty of some sorts regarding climate change.

TYT are fucking retards. Pollution from industries only gets smaller and smaller as technology and refinement processes get better. There is no fucking sense in hampering the American economy at expense of the working class to make us slaves to a global "problem".

Fuck that.

Is he the guy that started the whole "fuck her right in the pussy" thing? They look really similar

Because global warming n sheeeeit.
Literally their argument against his proposals is that they'll put the whole world underwater and create the end of civilization and this planet as we know it.

>The Young Turks

Same. Cenk has high entertainment value. Dude was made to spout stupid opinions. The rest of the crew does not realise that Cenk is just necessary banter to feed other banter. Therefore they take themselves and their opinions too seriously. Shifting the chanel from entertainment to cringe.

Oh fancy that.