Got diagnosed with brain cancer today. Don’t know how to cope with it or how to tell my family and girlfriend

Got diagnosed with brain cancer today. Don’t know how to cope with it or how to tell my family and girlfriend.

kill yourself

How did you figure out something was wrong?

kys
problem solved
family doesn't have to watch you waste away to a gibbering idiot

Nibiru cometh

A high school classmate died of brain cancer at 24.

I guess all you can do is accept it. I don't know.

Past and future are an illusion, all you really can ever do is the next right thing. Sometimes when I am lost I chant that to myself. All I can do is the next right thing. All I can do is the next right thing. All I can do is the next right thing.

Had been having headaches for weeks.

Non stop or?

They’ve been pretty persistent

Did they tell you what type, my uncle died last year from GBM

just die. everyone dies. you knew years ago you were destined to die but did you freak out then? it's just a natural thing we are all going to go through.

let the cancer take its course and fuck your girlfriend a bunch

agreed

lucky mf, at least you get to die

whats your diagnosis? GBM?

cancer med fag here

He threw around the phrase gliomas tumor a few times but honestly everything was blurred. I’ve been on the verge of vomiting ever since. I always pictured me dying old age or something, never have I thought I’d die before I turn 30. I’m fucking scarred dude. How did your uncle deal with this?

My uncle was a very strong minded person, he had his head opened up on 2 separate occasions, and even on the day he died he was still smiling and giving the thumbs up to let us know he was okay. It's very hard to watch, but you have to find you place and be calm. I'm actually under going a biopsy looking for NPC cancer currently and I'm 22. You have to be strong and prepare yourself. Take in everyday with a little more appreciation. Humor also plays a big role in it. No sense in thinking about shit you can't change.

Also as a side note, look into groups at the hospital that have people who are going through the same thing as you. It's good to be with people who carry that goal of survival as well.

is it treatable?

Gettem all together for dinner and walk into the room being all like "I gots the cancer bruh, yuh" then dab on em. Ez.

im sorry bro, its going to be a rough christmas for you and your family, but my best wishes goes out to all of you.
if its treatable, good luck!

For what it's worth - and if this isn't bait - I am sorry this bullshit happened to you. I do think your loved ones deserve to know as soon as possible - maybe after Christmas - they will be REALLY hurt if they knew they lost the time with you that they could have made super special. If you love them - let them know. At least that is what I would do. Just tell them straight up and without bullshit - it's just that simple I guess. Jesus loves you user - this world is passing away but eternity if forever.

Hey you have a family and a girlfriend, count your blessings and reflect on whats good in your life. Best of luck, my friend.

Have they spoken about your options? I'm a nurse and have worked on the neurological wards a few times, I've seen people with half a brain walk out the door as if nothing ever happened!
Post op men seem to fare better than women from my observations

if it were me, i'd ---

fuck... i dont even know....

i was going to list off a bunch of heinous immoral fucked up shit that i'd do before blowing my brains out, but im sure in the last few seconds i'd still be overwhelmed with regret and die feeling miserable and ashamed of myself.

life is a fight, bro. bare your teeth and fuck the odds. survive.

sorry to hear that. my best buds mom passed from a brain tumor. I don't really know what to say except that's really shitty. be easy man.

Do you want the honest truth about a gliomas tumor?

Easy. Dont.

how old are you?

welp, i hope you can knock a couple bucketlist items off before you go.

were i you, id tell my loved ones i loved em one last time eithout letting em know, part ways and end it early.

no sense in dragging it out imo.

good luck, and i hope it dont hurt too bad for too long.

iunno man, if i had a relative/significant other with a cancer diagnosis i'd like to know so i could spend as much time with them as possible

Go to thailand and fuck like a 100 prostitutes. it can't get worse if you catch something

go full meme and take cbd oil and other natural shit, some of that shit might work in daily dosages on each herb a day. Your pills are gonna make you feel fucking terrible

Try LSD or MDMA man, it helps when coming to term with reality.

Cheech used CBD oils to cure his cancer you can too, it's worth the shot you won't lose anything if you try man, have hope

If i were you i would find some DMT and smoke the crystals and enjoy the 15 minute trip and experience a new world before you die, much love brother and peace

Gliomas tumors are incurable, you're lucky if you make it past 3 years.
Medi fag here.

Make a song about it in front of them then rob a fucking bank. You're dying, give your life a great end. Fuck your woman out in public.

You should seize the moments you have remaining and act like the protagonist of every movie with this plot: behold your friends, enspite your enemies, start a bucket list, fuck your boss' wife, fuck your wife's boss, print a bunch of money and pretend to be a rich benefactor, fall asleep on the beds in the mattress store, have a whiskey and soda then follow it up with some beer, try out a dangerous occupation then never actually show up, learn to ride a bicycle, participate in a street race at dawn then make breakfast on the steaming hood of your car, declare yourself rightful sovereign of your neighbor's property and conquer their household, learn to ride a bicycle backwards, dress up as a someone you know well and attempt to take their life over--being sure to offer your life in exchange

Or just sit on Sup Forums, quietly withering as your family carries on in blissful ignorance to your condition

Don't worry about how their gonna take it once you tell them, in the long run it'll upset them no matter what.. So just tell them as soon as possible so they can spend as much time with you as they can. Thats about all you can do.

Fuck all the women you can OP and do as many drugs as you wish.

If you're going to die give me some money

You got it from here. Why would you come back? You want more brain cancer?

lmao watch how that works for you