If its okay for guys get their foreskins cut off because it's "more attractive and hygienic" then why don't girls get...

if its okay for guys get their foreskins cut off because it's "more attractive and hygienic" then why don't girls get their labia cut off? its practically the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/18/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/November/Female-Genital-Mutilation-Comes-to-America]
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364150/
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(13)00264-4/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2582648/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This argument genuinely interests me

Tbh, it shouldnt be okay fir guys to get their foreskin cut off in the first place

Because it's not okay in the first place. It's genital mutilation plain and simple.

It's called "female privilege." You'll never hear about it in real life, I was shocked when I first heard of it, too.

I like the beef curtains.

who knows dude if i were you id stop asking questions like these before you get what's coming to you

They already do it in some places:

>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual cutting or removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. The practice is found in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and within communities from countries in which FGM is common. UNICEF estimated in 2016 that 200 million women living today in 30 countries—27 African countries, Indonesia, Iraqi Kurdistan and Yemen—have undergone the procedures.

In North Africa they do this to girls

Shut up faggot

It's cleaner and looks better.

they call it female genital mutilation.
some leftie parasites even sank money into developing proper tools for female circumcision, rather than teach third world streetshitters not to do it.
they're nowhere near as bad as abbos though, now thats some fucking subhuman shit
>tfw working on standup routine about male and female circumcision
>have to walk on bignosed eggshells or else i'll get shoa'd

no you faggot

>female circumcision is called "mutilation"
>male circumcision isn't

>What is labiaplasty

Because cutfags like the ones here on Sup Forums don't stop bragging about the cleanyness their mutilated cocks. It's fun to see though.

make it a thing then

it takes 5 seconds to pull down your foreskin in the shower and wash it. i've never had smegma in my life.

Nasty dick spotted

Fmg is the clitoris tho. That would be like cutting off half of your dick head. NOT the same thing.

They do

salty jew detected

OMG
look at that mole on her eyebrow!
disgusting!

Cut that shit off it looks gross.

No cause I like to suck on labia when I go down on a chick. No labia, no fun.

they do in Egypt. go move there

I'm still pissed that the people who randomly fucked and made a temporary relationship had the say in whether to cut some skin off my dick.

have you ever performed oral sex, son?

No, it isn't necessarily the clitoris too. Very much the same thing in many cases.

Not on some uncut bitch.

parents own children until they are adults. sorry about that.

>then why don't girls get their labia cut off
They don't do it themselves.
theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/18/female-genital-mutilation-circumcision-indonesia
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/November/Female-Genital-Mutilation-Comes-to-America]
who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/
It's not justifiable in either situation.

I think foreskin is pretty handy and not dirty at all. Peeing is almost impossible when my foreskin doesn't cover my peehole and the foreskin protects my dickhead from touching the inside of the toilet a lot of the time. I don't know whether it's just me, but I'm thankful for my foreskin.

ill take that as a no, virgin

Yeah and they can do many things to that child before its an adult. Male genital mutilation because 'it causes cervical cancer and is in general, more healthy' sounds like a hock of shit to me

Why? Because "tbh"?

You virgins really never heard of a labioplasty?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364150/
>Circumcision before an age of consent is not a desirable health-promotion strategy, given more effective, and less ethically problematic, alternatives.

Who are you calling dickhead?

Down with those meatcurtains

When the practice is considered a human rights violation by by the US government, the United Nations and the WHO it is not okay.
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(13)00264-4/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2582648/

Spoken like someone who's had smegma in their life

kek, found the virgin.

A foreskin to a dick is like a sheath to a sword. Cutfag here, I wish I had a foreskin. My dick was so sensitive when I was young that I literally couldn't wear loose boxers to avoid the fabric rubbing up against it. Jumping jacks were a fucking nightmare. Can't jack off pleasantly without lube, otherwise I'll have to just grip my dick and jerk back and forth without touching the head cause of friction. Didn't realize I was cut until I was 16, beforehand I thought all dicks looked like mine. Sucks that I lost something so valuable for BS reasons. Now my dick has battle scars just from being exposed, plus decreased sensitivity. Feelsbadman, sex is such a big part of life and most Americans get mutilated with no say in the matter. Leave the fucking dicks alone, fuck.

Fucking christ, I had to go this far down to see someone who wasn't fucking retarded.

They do it's called Labiaplasty

I always see the back and forth REEEEEEing about cut vs uncut and it always gets compared to FGM. Male circumcision would be most similar to labiaplasty. FGM would be like cutting off the glans and reforming the remaining tissue.

Yea

this is what a circumcised girl (not FGM) looks like. would you say its better?

Depends on what it looked like before. I say get it done if itz hanging like 3 feet.

The trend of male circumcision was started in the U.S. as a means of making it so men wouldn't masturbate. It was part of a moral crusade by Dr. Kellogg (yes, the cornflakes guy). His Christianity convinced him that masturbation was evil, so he wanted men and women to jerk off less. He had several methods of preventing it, but male circumcision took off probably because it was in the Bible (for female circumcision, you have to consult Allah, so they got a free pass from genital mutilation in the good ol' U.S. of A).

Erm, she appears to be missing her clit :(