Feels thread?

feels thread?

>Parents massively suck
>move out first chance i get
>hard to get a job in LA
>a psychic takes a risk on me even though i got no experience and a meme degree
>over the first two years i take his business that was losing 50k a year and make it profitable
>he becomes like a father to me, supports me in every way possible
>this year he starts to get sick
>things get really bad this fall
>Take him to the hospital and it turns out he has stage 4 bladder cancer
>its extremely aggressive, did in 3 months what normally takes a full year
>for a while its looking REALLY bad, like hes going crazy and talking about cats being in his hospital room and cant remember my name
>he starts to come out of it
>docs say he has only a few months to live, definitely less than a year
>due to a car crash last yera i have a bad memory
>when my friends move away for instance i tend to forget them and the emotional bonds i had with them
>never had this issue before the car crahs
>afraid this will happen with my boss once he passes
>Every day we sit down with a recorder and he tells me a different story
>hoping that by listening to one every day ill never forget him when hes gone

i dont want to forget guys.

write it down bro, easiest way to remember ;)

that doesn't keep memories and feelings intact. it just gives you a written account of it. better than nothing, but i got tons of footage of me hanging out with my friend and it hasnt done shit either.

thats a dumb emoticon

>be 17
>drive hatchback, pull disposable razors on my P.E. teacher, sell counterfeit bike locks, be the veritable fucking boss
>go to Fuchenstein, Pennsylvania
>meet Hungarian-Indochinese qt
>drink too much hand sanitizer, down 2 pounds of pork respectively
>burn down a Quizzno's
>Marvin Gaye wrote songs about this

I'm sorry about ur father figure OP. You could do what you can while he is a alive, maybe make him a video and record yourself talking. Communicate alot about ur fears to him and losing the feeling and passion you have. I think it's really unfortunate about the memory loss you suffer from. If it really counts, at least people are fond of you enough to be disappointed when you don't remember how close you were with them.

Here's something
>Be 19
>lonely as all hell
>go on craigslist for poon
>find a prostitute
>meet at motel
>shes kinda gross and not much like the pictures she sent me
>hear her talk about how shes doing this to pay for a kid she has
>start making out to get in the mood to fuck
>she stops me to get the payment
>reach for my wallet
>oh fug forgot it
>fucking dip
>go home feel like shit for unintentionaly pulling a fast one on this poor woman

still feel weird about the whole thing
mfw

im trying it with the recorder to get his stories. i could do video as well but i dont think it'll help much, got tons of footage of me and my friends, like dozens and dozens of hours. but it doens't really connect.

the stories might be one better i think though. i hope so. i dont think i want to tell him that im afraid ill forget him though. i mean hes literally dying and it would be fucked up to say 'hey i dont think ill remember you when you're gone' regardless of the context.

That sound horrible op. Good luck with that shit man sounds like you have a long tough road ahead.

Also, that sounds more like an attachment disorder rather than an injury tbh

Those were the days, where we lay betwixt the naivety of the past and the unsurity of the future, I believe Shakespeare once wrote, "If thy leaveth thy Quizzno's unmolested in the heat of passion, than henceforth forever shall there be a thousand moons across which thy passion will teach..." gets me every time...

>meet at motel
>didnt bring wallet

explain your self. and dont say she paid for the hotel that'd be pretty dumb of her

you remember your shitter parents as shitters. You'll prolly remember your adopted daddy as the good one too.

>754655767

lol I guess shes dumb then cause yeah she paid for the room.

18 years pre brain damage is different than 2 years after. even with that being said, remembering things like its a written account of what happened is not the same as remembering people in your mind and heart, the moments, the feelings, those fade.

good job pretending you have any idea what you're talking about though.

>Not really upset or anything but more stagnant and needing to vent
>no money, no friends to hang out with and no job
>no uni rn either since break

Just going through the week one day at a time trying to figure out what to do next. Im so bored and I really wish i had someone to hang out with routinely but everyone else has work. Just cant wait for this part to end

socal? i dont got family so could use some company for holidays.

what part of socal?

or, you know, just tryna make a nigga feel better

LA

Sorry man, Perth

>18
>go to Fort Walton Beach Canyon, Iowa
>steal $25 and a Daewoo Hungdong convertible
>go to bars
>barender asks for ID
>provide him with foldable cane
>free round for the whole bar
>fuck everybody, Pantsy Boy is back in the saddle.

>tryna make a nigga feel better

you just dismissed his concerns that were based on the actual experience of his life by basically telling him he was making it up. like he cited an example of what happened adn you just dismissed it and said 'NAH SINCE YOU DON'T FORGET THE PEOPLE WHO RAISED YOU THAT SOMEHOW MEANS YOUR MEMORY IS PERFECTLY FINE AND NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN HERE'

>be me
>work in retail.

what? how was that supposed to make me feel better? you just ignored what i said.

The "feels" part of your story is that you'd make up a bullshit prostitute story on Sup Forums, you pathetic autist.

Actually he is right. The lack of emotional charge in his memories has a lot to do with being hurt by his parents. It's a protection mechanism for the ego. You may not see it now, but if you choose to see a shrink, mark these words.

I'm the only one of my friends who can't get a girlfriend. I've put myself in an issue with women. In large groups, Im often very loud and somewhat vulgar. That attracts more shy girls. However, in reality, I'm shy myself and the fear of rejection presets me from doing anything. Idk what to do.

>The lack of emotional charge in his memories has a lot to do with being hurt by his parents

what? thats not true at all. i had no problem with 'emotional charge' before the car accident. please stop talking out of your ass, you aren't helping, you arent making me feel better, you are just insisting you know better than someone who is actually experiencing the fucking brain injury for no fucking reason.

do something anyways

>EASIER SAID THAN DONE

so is virtually everything. but you know the problem, you see what you can do to fix it, all oyu have to do is force your self to make a legit move. you can even premeditate it.

>be 21
>goo goo ga ga, rheinbejorkenflip jeihung fyntun pupleforkelkantz
>when you've got it, you've got it
>get to Big Shantz Mountain, Colorado population 2500
>find the local paperboy
>take his lunch money
>use it to buy shares in Slim Jim
>buy Shit's Hill Community Landfull
>dedicate it to daddy

I think the only thing you're feeling right now is MAD dude.

This is sadly true
>be me
>first week of new trade school
>see qt
>start talking
>fullfuckingchad.jpg
>like her
>she likes me
>we date
>pass about a month
>we have a project in culinary
>she comes over to help "work on it"
>I come home a virgin
>go to school as a man
>feelssogood.jpg
>another 2 months pass
>rough patch but still together
>taps her ass in a storege closet in our lab
>she turns around smiles and runs to tell her friend

Oh no doubt about video recording those talks. What I meant was you should make a quality video, using footage you can get of him from his loved ones of them and him together, you and him together...get footage of them talking to you interview style so you can make a legit hour long thing for the guy,explaining that you want to him to have this of course,but also that it will help you remember him.tell him about the accident and say at least this will remind you that you of what a great guy he is. My uncle made one for my grandfather under different circumstances but he loved it

>be 21
>goo goo ga ga, rheinbejorkenflip jeihung fyntun pupleforkelkantz
>when you've got it, you've got it
>get to Big Shantz Mountain, Colorado population 2500
>find the local paperboy
>take his lunch money
>use it to buy shares in Slim Jim
>buy Shit's Hill Community Landfill
>dedicate it to daddy

Continue

idk man that sounds weird. he'd also harsh turn that down, its hard enough getting pics of him for the business site and him looking like stage 4 cancer isnt gonna change his mind. but even if he was that just seems weird to me, sad. not in the 'oh id look back on it and be happy later' way but just... gross. to each their own but thats definitely not for me. it would feel too plastic.

he is well aweare of the accident he took care of me through it. b ut im not going to admit to him this fear.

>friend steps into closet
>PantsyBoyisback.gif
>bang fren
>hit teacher with collectible snowglobe
>drive home in his car

Well it very could be the accident. But I do know that a physical injury can't lead to your symptom. Im saying that because of the physical location of the emotional center. If you had rocked that youd be dead. Im assuming you have normal impulse control. If anything Its a reaction to something that happened after the accident. Did someine fuck you over or abandon you/not show up? Its not about denying what you're experiencing, it's about clarifying it and giving you a different perspective.

Ive had 2 years of weekly therapy with similiar bonding issues. Just talking from experience

>be shitty senior in HS
>constantly late to classes
>late to huge test 50% of my grade in class
>tell teacher my grandma died
>get sympathy because i dont normally lie even though crap student
>fast forward a couple weeks
>grandma actually dies
>cant tell anyone since they already believe she has passed
>still feel bad about perverting her death for nothing

and I've spent the last year and a half with a neurologist. sorry to break it to you: but you are wrong.

good luck with that.

>b-but my personal experience with therapy outweighs your doctors understanding of the human brain

no, it doesn't.

Some whores book a motel for a day or longer knowing they'll have multiple Johns coming in...I doubt she got it just for her time with you. However I call bs on the grounds that most won't let their clients kiss them, especially if they're a high volume whore.