Feelsgoodman. Helped my roommate and friend lose his virginity with my girlfriend. AMA

Feelsgoodman. Helped my roommate and friend lose his virginity with my girlfriend. AMA

>be user
>cuck myself

cuckolding 101 bois

First, story?

Be prepared for a flood of cuck spam

I have aids not on my terms. Your argument is invalid.

pics of your gf

Post some pics or whatever brah.

nah. wasn't like that at all.
>Be me, 25. GF is 24. Roomie just turned 19
>I bring her around for a few months, we all get to know each other.
>One day, me and gf are talking and it comes out that he is a virgin. She is surprised cuz he is such a nice guy, and he has brought a few girls to hang out with (none of them keepers tho)
>few days later, she brings it back up and says she wants his first time to be special. Asks if it would be ok if she was his first.
>I agree because he is a great kid, we've known each other for a few years, used to work together, and I want to help him out.
>Over a few weeks, they get to know each other real well, my gf acts real playful and loose around him
>I tell roommate that We should go to a baseball game, we buy tickets, then a few days before I purposefully make other plans so I cancel.
>Say no worries, you should take my gf. She'd love to go
>GF is so excited for him, day comes, they head out to dinner first and then go to the game.
>Later that night, I get a text from gf that when they were heading back the train was packed so she sat on his lap. She said she could feel he was hard as a rock

Cool story bro.

continue

bump

>I'm over at a friend's house staying the night so she texts me when we get back, says they are watching TV, then sends me a snap of the outfit she changed into... Tightest tank top and shortest shorts she had. Shorts go halfway up her ass
That was all I heard of it that night, I heard the rest when I took her for lunch the next day
>Says they are watching TV, she says he can't stop glancing at her
>Decides to start to snuggle with him, then after a while sees he isn't going to make a move so she starts rubbing his dick. They start making out, then they go to our bedroom.
>Whip out his dick, said she was surprised. None of my condoms could fit on him so she decided she would just suck him off. Basically said things got carried away and he ended up losing his virginity anyways.
Not too happy I had to spend 30 bucks on birth control, but whatever

Should've made the fucker pay for it...
If i let my friend fuck my girl and he almost got her pregnant I'd beat the fuck out of him and would never let him go raw anyway.

Did you say anything to him about it?

He pays for it now, my gf is real careful about that stuff so i have always used a condom. She can't use birth control because it throws her body off and he can't use condoms because something with allergies so they use pull out most of the time and Plan B maybe once a month

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, we all talked about it the next night and she was real proud that he enjoyed it so much. I talked to my gf later and she really liked his size and how assertive he was with her, funny because he is usually a real shy guy

Dude how can you let a guy with a bigger dick than you fuck your girl raw?
Shes just gonna leave you for his better dick.

Wtf dude you dont even fuck her raw but ;et your roomie do. thats really cuckish

>be user
>cuck myself
>pay for birth control.

e x a c t l y

OP is confirmed dumbass who is gonna get left for a bigger dick.

Low quality bate

if this is true, you are a genuinely nice guy and not a cuck, people don't realize having feelings for a good friend exist.

i do have to say though, don't do this too often, some may just use you when they learn about this, not your gf on all cases, but use you in general

It's not cuckish and a girl won't leave you just because another guy has a bigger dick. We have had conversations about it. She is still my girl and she knows that. And like I have said, she only lets him go raw because he has to.

>didn't make advances
>she liked how assertive he was
Next time pick one for your bait

I wish you were my friend so bad.

"Being a good friend"
Yeah im just gonna start letting my best friend whos a virgin fuck my decently good looking gf with his bigger dick and not expect her to leave me..

Hes probably lying to you tho

I wish you were my friend. What state are you in?

and this, its not a cuck thing, I'm not degrading myself in any way, and my roommate is real respectful of the whole situation. He doesn't flirt with her in front of me or anything, its just like maybe a night a week if i'm busy or tired she will spend the night in his room

That's actually the dumbest fucking thing ever. I hope they're planning on ditching you and moving away because you're pretty much asking for it.

god i hate you. such a weak specimen.

op is retarded confirmed

then it is up to her to prove her loyalty

if i find cucks in real life im gonna no joke commit murder

Birth control takes 30 days to actually work. And isn't taken after sex. OK IS RETARDED

thats fucking retarded. you're a fucking retard.

she is loyal, i don't think you guys are understanding this. Me and my roommate are at a point where we pretty much share everything. I kind of watch out for him, because he is still learning. Also, She says if i ever get uncomfortable with anything to just talk to her.

lol this

sharing is caring
why dont you rent her out?

Well letting your gf get raw dogged by a guy with a bigger dick seems completely fine

Sounds like you’ll be fucking him next

>lets her

You've continued this arrangement then?

I'm not really bothered by it, my gf enjoys it, and my roommate is cool about it. They aren't rubbing it in my face or anything, so I'm cool with it. She said she likes our different styles, she likes how he is a bit rougher with her but she says she loves how we are more intimate

"hello these are my 8 steps of cuckolding"

is she letting you fuck other girls?

the bait is getting shittier with each passing day

I bet you cry after sex

so you went from helping a bud lose his V to him sleeping with your "gf" once a week, when she is in the mood.

she isnt your gf anymore-- dumb ass

might as well get used to being the guy who runs for food when they stay in bed for days at a time

mfw people are actually buying this shit

I've never brought it up or put much thought into it tbqh, she is some grade a with a capital A pussy and we have such a great emotional connection.

no but kek

fake and gay

Good question. What about it, op?

Are you rich?

Stop posting fucking thumbnails

not buying into it-- but at 1 am it gives me something to do to feed his fantasies

OP you obviously don't realize it yet but you're treading some very dangerous waters. Things may be all fine and dandy now but it'll have to come to an end eventually.

And random question but do you or your gril go to burning man?

nah not really, got lucky with my lease so i live in a pretty nice area and have a solid job

fag

You're the biggest cuck I've ever seen. You literally let your girl have a second relationship and you're too autistic to realize it.

So the dude with a bigger dick gets to dick down raw but you have to use a condom? Idk about you cucks but you guys are retarded

Happy for you that you guys get to keep things working so well in this situation.

Now, my question is: did you post it here because you also get off on being called a cuck? I'm asking this in a non-derogatory way, I just don't know what else you were expecting from this place.

>I'm not a cuck
>Explains in great detail about his cuckold relationship

Oh look at this damage control.
I might be broke but at least I'm not black or a cuck.

She's gonna go live with him once he makes more then you.
And you will be single for a long fucking time.
Man the shit you Niggers put up with to have gf and then get mad I fuck hookers.

I miss orgies
Alot of fucking N drugging eh.