youtube.com/watch?v=ZXujboqYouY
youtube.com/watch?v=ebBjGp7QOGc
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
youtube.com/watch?v=k1te-laHULI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claimed once again.

>>claimed

More and more these tattoo ideas are starting to take shape

I was simply pointing out that your statement of there being no "legal" drugs was retarded. The vast majority of "kids" who do drugs are far from innocent and actively seek them out or try them of their own free will.

Lacing drugs also rarely happens, unless you're referring to them being cut with something else. Giving away drugs for free would be retarded.

Yo just remember you won't look at them after 10-15 years.

I'll kinda be forced to

Millie is the only Waifu I ever need
Look at those pits!!!

Claimed

She looks hideous, almost porcelain.

>claimed
If someone paid I’d get my Waifu tattoo’d, but I’m not gonna spend my own money.
Also, why is the Sup Forums mobile version so bad?

Use Clover.

Claimed

No you won't.

You won't even notice them.

Hmm I see, time to save up then, god knows how much a good tattoo will be

Bullshit, Shinobu user mysteriously disappeared then soon as you showed up also
>Boopslut
Ain't foolin me

Do you regularly post in these?

Perfection. I want her to dominate me. I'm Millie's cum slave.

May be true, but figures are LITERALLY useless. Best buy an instrument and lessons or cooking lessons. Just spend it on a productive hobby. Maybe instead of BUYING figures you can handcraft them yourself. You could probably make a killing off of it. Then you can make a bunch of exclusive figures of your waifu so you can lord it over other figure collecter's head.
They're innocent of the fact that they don't know shit about drugs or what complications can arise from using them. I mean, even the most harmless of the drugs can fuck your life up. I don't even mean your psychical or mental health, but also your social life will be fucked up. If you're selling drugs, most of your buddies will use you for your drugs.
>giving awau drugs for free is retarded
You just don't understand it.
Say you're in a grocery store. Some kind looking hooligan in his green Publix apron is handing out free snickerdoodle cookies. Why are they just GIVING them out for FREE? I mean, who would be that stupid to just hand out DELICIOUS snickerdoodle cookies? I'll tell you who. An evil fiend tricking you into paying him to screw up your life. Ah, whats the big deal? Its just a little snickerdoodle. So you pick it up and take a bite. Its fucking delicious. The texture is soft and chewy. Its not too dry, in fact its quite moist. So then you take another. AHH OOOOOISHI~ You love it more than you did the first. You decide that you would like to buy a box of them. You get home and eat them all. You go back the next week and purchase another box. Rinse and repeat until you're a fatass NEET who has diabetes and has been on a couple of episodes of My 400 lb Life. Then your fatass dies, probably from euthanasia. Or maybe you become a gimp because diabetes took all your limbs. All because of those scrumptulous snickerdoodle cookies.

I mean if they're big, colorful and right on my arms it'd stick out like a sore thumb

Nah I am proto1.

Old school nigga been in shit since wbs97.

I have been around.

Fuck with the real and get fucked by the real.

PROTO1 WAR GOD

Post more pictures so that we can decide.

Chen fuck off

Misaki is back in another waifu thread!

I know who you are, I just wasn't sure if you frequented these threads or not.

Not after years.

y'all dragonposting?

That's pretty fucked up
this girl is just another future hollywood bitches

Holy shit, this is what happens when a little bitch gets popular and is told she can do whatever she wants. What a little faggot edge lord.

I started threads like these nigga. 2006-2007 raidchan, politics, and /new/ threads.

DIRTY MONEY SYNDICATE

youtube.com/watch?v=dzMsLCPWfwc

Drugs wouldn't be a problem if there was more help for people who were genuinely trying to get away from them. Of course, almost everything you can think of is dangerous if not used in moderation. Humans are just shit at moderation. It's quite possible to keep your social life and your "work" life completely separate even as a dealer.

That analogy was retarded and had little basis in lacing drugs. I guarantee you nobody in your lifetime will sprinkle crack on your weed to get you to buy more weed from them.

She was dressed like that for a photo shoot

Heya misaki
What exactly makes you say that? Just that it'd become my norm?

I looked on the play store but it said it was a dating app
>kanbaru

Sup Forums is a dating website

I am inked up.

You won't notice your own ink after years.

Holy shit, stfu. You didn’t start these fucking threads. I can’t tell you how many times I heard that bullshit.
Blah blah blah, I’m and old fag. Jesus Christ, this site has been around for a while, tons of people have been here. You’re nothing special.

That's not the point
The true problem here is she is just 13 years old
I mean how its gonna be whe she grow up?

Sorry my english is bad because im from Danmark

Sounds about right.

That analogy had nothing to do with lacing. You said handing drugs out for free is retarded.
I mentioned lacing because Lil Peep died from laced xanax.

Name me some anons who fell.

And tell me how you felt about it.

Will you fuck off? No one wants to see your dick.

user told me to call you that and then ditch! I was just being playful, but now Im being framed!
>Kanbaru

Chen you need to kill yrself

And do you think its ok?

"Ditched" sorry, my e and 3 keyd stopped working on ny laptop so Ive been tryin to get it to work on ny phone well

That just means its part of your norm now. Can still notice it, just as with any physical change

Who the fuck is chen?

And where is mah tp

It’s retarded regardless
She’s going to be like every other spoiled little bitch. Miley Cirus and Lindsey Lohan

I can tell that yr Chen with that shitty redditspacing.
Wheres your trip?

It turns me on more than I can tell you so yeah I think it's OK. Besides, her parents are with her virtually everywhere.

Ok get ink and tell me years later what it looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXujboqYouY

Ah a newfag.

You used the term redditspace.
How long have you been on the chans?

Danish guy here
Yes! Thats exactly what i mean
why people keep supporting this type of attitude in young girls?

You brought up lacing in your previous post and that was what I was referring to and you decided to randomly go off on a tangent rather than defending your claim.

He died because he was stupid about the amount of drugs he took. Doing any kind of opioid with all of the talks about fentanyl currently is dumb. You would think someone with that much money would at least be smart enough to buy drug test kits and make sure it's pure.

That's not Chen ML, quit being retarded.

My cock? I was hoping it could be OUR cock.

>ML
Thats not gonna catch on. Stop calling that.

I hope someday meet you and turn you into a blood eagle

Its 4 AM so I apologise if I can't focus.

Not saying you're wrong, you're just not necessarily right either

Shut up ML.

I was just trying to have a somewhat rational argument. Apologies for the name calling.

stop it
now

Keep calling him boopslut. He loves it.

haha it can stand for man lover eggs dee i am so funny and original

Do you have any friends in real life?

I'm back, hopefully my e key doesn't shit out again. So many words use the letter e.

Also fuck the mobile apps/mobile versions of Sup Forums.

I do in fact. But its 4 AM so I'm not with any of them

No I just know.

How much ink do you have on your body?

youtube.com/watch?v=ebBjGp7QOGc

Clover is fine, fam.

You are literally always here though.

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Never again
I'm sorry, I know you want your Shinobu poster back
That smile still sends chills, I give your choice of waifu a stamp of approval.
I seriously couldn't find it though

Don't got any but it's the same any other change to a physical appearence. It becomes the norm but you can recall before that change and notice the difference. Like someone who went from long to short hair, a chipped tooth or scars

My friends don't live close enough to me to walk over to their house.
And thats not true. I have school.

I might get a sleeve and hide my waifu in it somewhere though... N-n-not like I would be ashamed or anything

Clover is android only. Fortune for ios.

use dashchan
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

AIGHT AINT GONNA ARGUE ABOUT TATS

I HAVE HAD THEM FOR 30 YEARS

YOU DON'T REMEMBER THEM.

rip mindanao

You probably browse and post there too :^)

I'm here for a bit

Kek
Once again because it's become your norm, yada yada

Going to keep an close eye on you..

\How ,many tattoos do you have?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1te-laHULI

Why do you hold tattoos in a special regard in comparison to other changes of physical appearance?

Don't judge but
>Who is that Qt?
Don't you give me that look. I actually used to rep Yuno way back when I was still waiting for new episodes

Minami Shimada from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

here. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas holiday!

lemme just claim real quicc

Cute

Everyone's falling asleep or gaming I suppose

I wish I could sleep.