Hey guys recently I’ve had this pimple at the bottom part of my ear that has been hurting me when I put in headphones...

Hey guys recently I’ve had this pimple at the bottom part of my ear that has been hurting me when I put in headphones. I usually pop my pimples but this one is impossible to pop because it’s in my ear. ALso I have these blackheads in my ear.

Ive been picking at this pimple with tweezers but it’s not working.

Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uifa7NMidrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's fucking disgusting. Get some pimple and blackhead cream.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uifa7NMidrg

im sorry my friend

set it on fire, it's the only solution

OP here,

Dude, I saw that video. That case looks a little worse than mine but if my blackheads are that deep I’m gonna fucking kill myself.

no, but seriously op, go to a dermatologist if you pop that shit and don't treat it properly it's gonna come back and worse

Go to the pharmacy and get some empty shot syringes with the pull tab. Suck those black head out of your ear with it. Wash with warm water first

spend $5 and buy a set of blemish extractors like dermatologists use.

What a weird music choice.

satisfying

I don’t have medical insurance at the moment. I’ve never had to see a dermatologist. Is this something that is normally covered by medical insurance? Or is the dermatologist just a guy you pay a reasonable price for skin treatment? Because I don’t want to pay 50 million dollars just to get this shit out of my ear

d-did he eat them afterwards?

i do not like her tecnique at all, it looks incomplete, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Communicating wounds like that are pretty rare and take ages to form. But you should see about getting that shit taken care of. And video tape it for science. There really isn't a way to take care of that shit on your own very well, maybe a bobby pin, but you should see someone and have them handle it.

>Don't want to watch, but don't want to look away

ugh yeah that's fucking sick see a doctor

Buy a comedone extractor and use it on ur ear. Prolly will have to ask someone to help u out. Make sure u push hard as fuck to get them out. My gf did one for me in my ear. Hurt bad but she got it out.

it's almost always covered but there are many factors to consider such as premium cost, deductible, etc. but honestly i dont think you need to go to a doctor for this, just a pimple and blackheads

you'll be fine

im not from burger land so idk.
go to your local dermatologist. Get a good one.

get an appointment, tell them about your problem and how much is it gonna cost

simple

I want to die now

chocolate chip!

Scrape the shit out of your ears, then using a hot towel place on your face to open up the pores.
Rub all the scrapings in the open pores and build your immune system.
>repeat for a few weeks, you will have skin of the gods

Stop bring a pussy and use hot water and a pin

>youtube.com/watch?v=Uifa7NMidrg

stop posting this gay shit its not even a reel gun

I did this on my gf.

Get a hairpin and have de rounded part be circling the blackhead on your ear. Then press it and hold, you can also press and slightly pull the hairpin down. This should press the blackhead or pimple out. Works on any part of the body. Does hurt tho.

>reel

a peel

of genuine ball skin

>burgerland