Did Germany have black soldiers?

Did Germany have black soldiers?

Wuz we actually kangz?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutztruppe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ERSTE HILFE FUR DICH

that's not a black nazi, it's camouflage face paint.

No, I believe the French did and they somehow believed it was okay change the facts a little to make the game more diverse

We had jewish soldiers fighting alongside third reich. Everything is possible :^)

Yes, but only in africa.
Sauce: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari

That's Enzian, the schwarzkommando

It's a Swedish game. It can't be trusted when it comes to race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutztruppe

Yes they had, but only colonial troops and not on the Eastern or Western front as far as I know.

Only the French used black soldiers

The US had the hellfighters or whatever but they were mainly used to dig trenches and shit, while being segregated from the rest of the army

In Africa

They made a German black in order to piss off the racists and neonazis who were hoping to role-play.

Karl der Große was naturally black.

This, but even then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs
There was very few of them (which is understandable). The heroism of those that were there is remarkable however, but they were a tiny minority.

>Did Germany have black soldiers?

Lots in their African colonies; only a handful in Germany proper (and because of the blockade, there was no chance for any of the German colonial troops to get into the fight in Europe).

In Europe 4 black german ''soldiers'' were found. 3 of them were in army bands...1 might have seen combat.

>half of the german soldiers in bf1 are black

there was a YouTube video about it. The guy did some actual research.

Askari. Defeated the British in East Africa. They spawned a huge myth which was the driving force of colonial desires in the 20's. They were considered to be the epitome of patriotism in the 20's and were widely seen as equal to Germans. However, they were pretty much irrelevant on the european theatre.

In Germany's African colonies during WW1 they did have colonial soldiers (with German officers) fighting against British and South African soldiers (and they actually did pretty well considering the odds)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)

As far as I know Germany never had African soldiers serving on the Western front, though the British Empire and France did.

WUZ ARYANZ

Nvm, apparently Britain didn't have African troops on the Western Front. France definitely did tho