Sum folks ah bohn!

Dawson's creek theme starts playimg

>manic pixie dream girl scene
>The Smiths starts playing

>scene in my house
>daft punk starts playing

ha ha

I

>Rapper meets a girl he tries to date, but a whole year she makes him wait to fuck to her. So the story continues that this aforementioned girl was from the united states and while performing in various cities across the US he met her. She was a bad bitch with long hair, the kind that loved to wear sexy short miniskirts. Well while the rapper was amazing and being the true showman he was, he jumped into the crowd and saw this girl. Being interested he decided to whisper in her ear, telling her to come and meet me up at the picture booth so I can see if you are of quality or not. He didn't care to know her real name, who has time for that shit, after all she had on 9/10 pants and had Angel Olsen tits. While on a date, he took her out to see her favorite film. He, being a gentleman asks "how she enjoyed the film". To this she replied "I was very amused". So thinking he's getting pussy, he asks if she's got a pimp. She seems odd, like a woman would, and says "no, but I have some friends". The rapper begins to get a bit suspicious, but the potential pussy on his brain blurs his vision. The rapper is taking the womans word for it, and even has friends of his own. So hold no ill to her. Transition to them talking, getting closer and spending time together. Building a relationship that appears it will last and planning for the future. Sadly though she had to return to school. I know women and learning, what the fuck, but just go with it. So he decides to call her, and a man picks up. The rapper gets suspicious, she responds "he's a friend, a study buddy". Again this brotha believes her. Transition to him deciding to visit at the end of the semester as a surprise. He goes to the visitors booth, and has to fill out a form like a chump. It's with it though, a year has passed. He walks in and sees another nigga mackin on his girl, this broke the young rappers heart.So her realizes don't believe a cunt when they say they just want to be friends.
>Just A Friend starts playing

>scene in alabama
>sweet home alabama starts playing

>scene in airplane
>Sweet Home Alabama starts playing

>every movie trailer in history
>Back in Black starts playing

>Someone gets high
>White Rabbit plays