How you holding up Sup Forums?

How you holding up Sup Forums?

Do you not know how to screenshot?

I do but I'm phone posting at work.

But you can screenshot from a phone, and you're here on your desktop. I'm so confused.

Doing pretty good even though I'm doing pretty bad

i feel very passionate about playing music, but less passionate about listening to it and i'm not sure why. i feel kinda sad

the last one is hilarious. i got the sauce

Works been awful lately and I've been isolating myself from loved ones out of a (deserved) sense of self worthlessness. I've definitely got a drinking problem, I've started cutting again, I've lost almost all passion for every hobby I used to have and if something doesn't change soon I'll probably kill myself. I don't know why I haven't done so already. I guess I'm just scared :(

That's so sad user): if you need to talk to someone you can try me! I've been thru some bad shit too

What are some good filters to have, Sup Forums?

/sharethread/i;op:only;highlight;boards:mu
/kpop/i;op:only;boards:mu

I'm working two jobs + studying full time and just desperately just want a gf I can see in my spare time. Life feels so lonely right now

/^\/Grimes\/$/

Are there going to be birthday hats this year ?;(

/(women|woman|female)/i

I think I'm past the point where talking about it will help. Mostly, I just feel kinda drained most days after work, and I can't seem to focus on anything for very long anymore. It's a chore to listen to a full album anymore (I used to listen to 2-3 a day), I used to relax by drawing or writing music, but I hate all my art now, and I feel so lonely all the time, but I just feel bad for other people when they have to spend time with me, so I just avoid my friends/flatmates and sit alone in my room now. I just feel kinda drained, like I have nothing more to give. I dunno. It's weird :(

My life has gotten weird since moving to a new city. I finally started getting laid semi regularly, have been doing a lot of drugs, and somehow got up to a pack of cigarettes a day. Major imposter syndrome with my job.

Had a good day today, I started DJing at my college radio station and saw the Melvins tonight.

thanks for asking op

i feel the same way and i dont know what to do, i hope it'll pass

I'm using the office computer to browse and hide

Do you see a doctor? definitely go to a psychiatrist, SSRIs are life-changing

I've been spiraling into this state for five/six years now. It doesn't pass, it gets progressively worse until you're so fucked up that you don't know how to get better, or even if you deserve to get better. get help, maybe a therapist. The sooner the better

I don't see it helping, I'm too withdrawn. I've had some very lackluster experiences with counselors before, and some awful reactions to anti-depressants.

Smoke more weed

Weed does nothing for me, I just get sleepy and sometimes paranoid. I've never seen the appeal.

:(

i feel tired for brief periods of time, multiple times of the day, and I keep getting made fun of on Sup Forums.

Indica makes you sleepy and Sativa wakes you up and can make you paranoid but you already sound paranoid. If it's legal where you live then I suggest trying to find the right specific strain for you but if it's illegal then I guess stay away. However, all weed should help reduce your drinking.

Could be better.
just another lonely saturday night, which is fun because I could be with two girls right this second but Id rather not because I dont feel like i could put up with their shit (not that I like to brag, ones a stavey and the others a girl who'd be /r9k/ waifu if she posted there).
I feel lonely but im sure rubbing one out and falling asleep will take care of that.
thanks for asking i guess.