On going saga

On going saga.
I live with pic woman.
Also live with my girlfriend.
We moved in to her house, for cheap rent.
I fucked her a couple times
She is 30 years older than me.
Now she sends me pics like this, and threatens to tell my girlfriend.
Messed up situation.
Suggestions?

I suggest you post more pics

fpbp

>The face

>but the tits

My dick is confused

moar

tell your gf before she does, Also MOAR

>Suggestions?
Get a pair of fucking glasses!

Keep fucking her. She's got nice enough tits. Nut on them take pics. Get her to lower the rent more

For starters you're going to need to post more pics.
Secondly, does she have any damaging evidence? As far as sexting, text messages, dick pics and retarded shit like that, that you may have sent her because you're a fucking idiot? If the answer is no, then you can just lie to your girlfriend. Just say that she said she was going to toss you guys out unless you fucked her. Tell her you thought it would be a one time thing and that you didn't have any other options.

For the record this isn't 100% guaranteed to work and if you have a shit load of money or a really good paying job she probably won't believe this shit either. Eventually shit will hit the fan: so either YOU tell her or SHE tells her but either way your girlfriend will find out eventually. It'll probably lessen the blow if it comes from you. Emphasize the fact that you THOUGHT you had no other choice and that you were scared you two would end up homeless or some shit.

Also, post more pics, preferably ass, asshole or feet.

Those tits aren't even great. Decent at best.

Better tits than anything you've obviously ever had.
cut the woman some slack, at her age she's lucky they aren't hanging by her knees

Tell her if she doesn't knock this shit off you will file a police report that she raped you while you were asleep and you woke when you were cumming

Did OP die or are we getting those pics?

Original open here.
Yeah, got more pics and may add in a few.
Girlfriend woke up and almost busted me posting.

Yeah, she's not attractive. At all.
But she lets me do things to her, that my girlfriend never would.
She's a lousy fuck.
A hairless Pussy. Or a little hair. Seems weird. Do women louse Pussy hair with age? Cause it's sporadically placed

This can only end wrong.

>But she lets me do things to her, that my girlfriend never would.
Keeping your dick happy is all that matters user. Ignore your brain, it will try to convince you that it is more important than your dick.

Where are the pics bruv

>implying

If I was an asshole I'd post some pics but I won't. My current gf has pretty average tits but she makes up for it when an amazing ass. And while her tits are nothing to write home about, 2 of my exes had some pretty amazing tits won't even lie.

With that being said, you either have shit taste or you're just a desperate virgin, but in all seriousness it's probably both. I honestly feel bad for you if you see that and think they're "great" tits nigger.

>she lets me do things to her, that my girlfriend never would.
>She's a lousy fuck.

are you fucking one of her chins? what kind of stuff we talking here?

more

feel better about yourself? need to prove tits that arent even yours to feel accomplished. how fucked is your everyday?

Gingers often have very sparse and thin body hair.

My day to day life is pretty great. Just had a week off from work and did nothing but fuck, play videogames and smoke weed. Feels good not being a bitter virgin on Sup Forums kek stay salty nigger.

Not one of her chins (yeah, they are disgusting).
Let's me tie her up.
Fuck her near the railroad tracks. Show the conductors her naked nasty body.
Tie her big tits up

I'd totally dump my girl for a horny old fatty like this ... 10/10 would be her live-in house slave.

Yeah, I wonder if she's jerkable.
Cause I get hard cause, well, I get hard at anything
She's not hot.

I'd love to have her sit on my face for hours OP, she really isn't that disgusting. Post ass pics plz.

if you arent of any emotional significance, the second after you cum, you are no longer a spicy fuck.. just a retard piece of meat that has nothing much more to live for than that nut u just dumped into a whore that does not care about you at all. bet shes bottlebrushing that vagoo right about now.

>Fuck her near the railroad tracks. Show the conductors

She could keep me locked in chastity for all I care and cuck me, just would like to be her slave irl.