Krillin is the best anime character ever created, you have 10 seconds to prove me wrong

Krillin is the best anime character ever created, you have 10 seconds to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQQc-TcQSCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christians only pls

midget

hes a no nose having faggot

It's-a me: Yamcha!

Yamcha is the most useless human alive, he may aswell not exist, remember the saibaman??? When he tried training in the same gravity as fuckin vegeta fucking kek, subhuman trash.

Yamcha is a good everyman though, he used his training in a realistic sense when the fighting was over. I'd daresay he did exactly what you or I would have done, used your power to make hella money and become famous. Not meditate in the snow or train our wilderness survival skills. Yamcha is alright.

He's the strongest human alive.

Short and bald

krillin is

He's a mutant like Tien, doesn't count.

He's the only Z warrior that actually uses his strength for personal gain. Krillin became a minimum wage cop. Yamcha became a Baseball star.

how is he a mutant?

He has no nose.

ITT: illiteracy runs rampant

shaved it off with his hair

Nah he's just a freak

youtube.com/watch?v=eQQc-TcQSCo

People hate on Yamcha but he still beat up kid goku and is at the absolute worst the third most powerful human ever. It's not his fault the powerlevels in DB get so retarded.

>hey lets make a stupid purple furry that's stronger than super shenron

You wanna go the filler route? OK. Goku couldn't even handle 100 times gravity when the machine suddenly malfunction on his way to Namek. He got floored and couldn't move at all. Yamcha manged to turn off the machine himself.

his apperance

Done.

You have 10 seconds to prove it right

He ended up with the best wife.

The roböt?

Android 18 isn't a robot.

She's not an Android, either.

She's a bio-android like replicants in Blade Runner.

We call those cyborgs.

No, a cyborg is a cybernetically enhanced human. Android 18 and replicants are human-like synthetic organisms.