Why is taking your shirt off a yellow card?

why is taking your shirt off a yellow card?
sponsors? feminist agenda? old people who hate fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WHkvZXQ4yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sponsors

Sponsors. But some celebrations are bookable offences if deemed unnecessarily incendiary towards opposition fans. Holding a finger to your lips to silence opposition fans can land you a yellow for example because it's deemed disrespectful.

Bullshit rules that just make the entertainment aspect of the game worse. Really, what were they thinking.

because you're supposed to be wearing your kit properly at all times while on the pitch

because otherwise someone might have too much fun
youtube.com/watch?v=1WHkvZXQ4yg

what if you take your pants off?

It's better this way because it makes taking your shirt off a celebration reserved for really special occasions. If it wasn't a yellow card, players would do it all the time and it would lose its meaning.

what if you take your pants off to reveal a tattoo of your team's kit sponsor on your ass?

Wasn't it also seen as a time wasting technique when they were discussing the rule change?

Why doesnt anyone celebrate a goal punching an opponent in the face? that'd be ebin

What an absolute madman

That's the official excuse. A pretty silly one. It's all about that sponsor money.

>you now remember Lord Bendtner doing this

the jews in FIFA hate fun

wasn't it because: 1. some cultures found nipples offensive. 2. offensive nazi tattoos in italian league

What I've always thought about doing was a celebration where I get the ball, get in a squatting position, put the ball between my thighs and pretend to shit out the ball whilst making shitting faces and pretending to push. You guys think that would be a red card?

We are trying to keep americans confused

>You guys think that would be a red card?
no

Thats a disgusting act by user

diego forlan

of course it had to be Vucinic.

L
O
L

theres only one way to find out

>le city of Casemiro

Or this

Why is this a bookable offence? Are they against fun?

>Ireland
>no cake

never understood why he got booked

If arsenal fans cant take the bant, they can fuck off the stadium

There's more

lmao he almost falls down