So, I was walking through Walmart and found this kinder “egg” by the register...

So, I was walking through Walmart and found this kinder “egg” by the register. Picked a few up and decided to check the candy isle for more. Didn’t find any other kinder stuff but I live in a small town. Anyone else seen stuff like this?

go see a doctro, u haz assburgers

What're You, fucking 11? Jesus I feel bad for you.

Ye summer egg

Have you never seen Kinder Joy...?

candies with toys inside have been banned in the US

Because I wanted to try a foreign candy? Makes no sense at all.

Kinder Joy has been out for a month or two. They are only at Walmart.

They aren’t actually inside. The egg is split into two sections. One with the candy and one with the toy.

you eat it with the small spoon-like thing attached what makes no sense to me, i prefer my candy to be more solid

That shit looks fucking nasty.

Also Kinder eggs in other country are egg shaped chocolate with a toy inside. An FDA requirement says you can’t put choking hazards inside candy. The kinder joy at Walmart bypasses that rule by using two separate containers.

There made for amerifags because you cant have kindereggs because you fat cunts would eat the toy inside the chocolate

kek'd 'n check'd

They're the answer to USA's ban to the Kinder Surprise. The Surprise were fucking awesome. Joy tastes good, too, but it's not the same.

I think since places have a few Surprises, but under the counter.

>putting toys inside food
Sounds retarded regardless of your angsty retard rant.

I see you don't eat food often

not sure if you got them... but heard that cardbury eggs are similar

Sure kid, you keep eating your brown balls floating in a puddle of 3 day old jizz while calling it "food"

Hey look guys , i found the kind of retard who would eat the toy inside!

>sees nigger balls and jizz everywhere

You're from a cuck thread aren't you?

It's the summer egg here in Germany. You get that during summer instead of the regular ones which would just melt in the heat. It's quite OK, actually. Though I agree it doesn't look as nice as the original one.

It’s actually cream and it’s really fucking good. Sorry it isn’t Mountain Dew flavored Cheetos.

Don't worry, the poor thing will probably comment on how the chocolate cream looks like shit, since he's so experienced with it.

Never tried one but seen them all over the place in the uk over last year or so

In Germany they don't sell the regular ones during summer because they'd melt. This is the substitute. I think it's absolutely delicious.

We have been getting a lot more foreign stuff here recently. I noticed a few weeks ago that we had knoppers as well.

Kinder eggs look like this in most other places, you cant have the real stuff since it was banned

odd, I thought americanz choked on these and sewed for millions cos of stupidity

Knoppers are the absolute fucking best!

If you faggots keep this thread bumped, I'll go down Tesco and buy a Kinder surprise and document eating it and what I got inside.

Do it faggot

Haha, Canadafag here with a Kinder Christmas advent calendar.

Sounds about legit, dont you have enough exclusive Amerifat candy as it is anyways?

See OP's thing isn't just made for countries where the regular eggs are banned

Odd... My country has both the eggs and the balls

>worry about kids choking to death
>don't worry abo

Yep. They introduced the substitute only for summer but it was a massive hit so they're offering it all year now.

better hurry up nigger

in italy we have both the regular kinder egg, and that asperger version. needless to say the original is the only way to go...

They should have given the asian kid the rifle so I could easily shop him as a vietcong.

>kinder egg supremacy

>cANDY

Both seem kind of aspergery.

I saw a huge display at my local CVS. check there!

This.
Kinder Surprise != Kinder Joy
They’re both made by the same company but
The former is the actual chocolate egg that is illegal in the US, the latter is a shitty FDA-compliant lookalike designed to scam stupid Amerimutts into thinking that they’re being cultured

Why? Being into this stuff as a kid and not losing interest is completely valid.
I mean, when I was 13 I was into 13 year old girls obviously. I still am. Nothing bad about it.

They are everywhere here.

Cadburry eggs are nothing like Kinder Eggs. Only similarity they share is that they're both made of chocolate and both egg shaped.

Yes we wouldn't want kids to choke before they get beetus.
American snacks are probably the best In The world due to the chemicals and additives.
UK fag so costs are quite high but worth it
>lucky charms £5-6 per box
>butterfingers £1-2 per bar

The toys are pretty shit. You're giving up like 95% of your chocolate for a toy that'd be disappointing to come out of a gumball machine.

kek

People are stI'll retarded enough to try eating the toys.

We get both

It's not that they would try to eat the toys, it's that they're so retarded they don't read the label when they eat one for the first time, so they try eating it whole. And choke like the retards they are.

We have the Cadbury Creme eggs since I was a kid. I really like them but they aren’t the same as this. The chocolate tastes completely different.

It's not about the toys. There are collectible lines that can become pretty valuable

>buying chocolate because it might be worth $5 instead of 3 one day

>already illegal for kids for kids to own firearms without parent/guardian permission
Moms Demand Anal Action is good about lying through omission, like most political pieces of shit.

>regular eggs are banned

Good. Let’s the retards choke to death before they can breed.

Not to mention that girl has shit trigger discipline. Where are her fucking parents?

NA UH! KINDER EGGS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE US I SAW AN INFOGRAPHIC ONCE THAT JUXTAPOSED KINDER SHIT WITH 'SALT GUNS

This fake ass bionical is what I got. Don’t really see this thing being collectible.

See and Dumbass.
Ferrero SpA wasn’t going to make something just for the United States to conform with our stupid laws. Instead they made something that was needed anyway, and this version happened to be able to pass the FDA requirements about not letting retarded kids choke to death on toys in food.
It’s a shame, maybe there’d be less whiny, entitled cunts in the US if they had.

It has a big idea, but a hellishly expensive one

What? Companies alter products all the time to conform to local laws. If they think that they will be able to make money then they will come out with shit for Americans.

Ever seen those Hippos? They're all hand painted and stuff and collectors will pay a fortune to complete theirs.

This is right but Joy was first introduced in Italy in 2001 but it'd only been available in the US since May of this year.

No wait, made a mistake. They announced it in May and sales are supposed to start next month. OP is one of the first to get one then.

I agree I’m just saying that if this sells well they will probably start making more.

You’re thinking American companies.
European companies - nope.
They have a solid customer base already and conform to Europe’s varied laws already, so between what most rightly see as a stupid law (no choking hazards in food like toys because parents are too fucking lazy to watch over their drooling windowlickers when they give them food apparently) and the fact that they’d have to start marketing campaigns, find a domestic distribution after dealing with shipping and then import tariffs as well as regular FDA inspections or license the product for domestic production and risk poor reviews of an inferior US created product tainting their European counterpart’s rep - a lot of them don’t bother because it’s not worth the time of effort to bring their product here.

I guess nestle is American then because they have specific things for different markets.

Nestle has been in the US since the 1860s - well before the FDA was established in 1906.
Nestle was also started in part by 2 American brothers.

Ferrero has been in America for a while too. As a matter of fact I think they have even made special flavors of tic tacs for promotions in America. Companies want to make money, they aren’t going to pass up opportunities to make huge profits just because “we already have enough customers”

They didn’t expand into the US until after WWII.
21 U.S. Code § 342 - Adulterated Food Section 402(d)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act dates back to 1938 with the original laws regarding foreign non-edible substances in food.