Fucked my sons GF last night, AMA

Fucked my sons GF last night, AMA.

this isnt reddit fuck off u degenerate

pics or it didn't happen

Was she tight

Think I'm actually gonna go to plebbit?,,,, EVER?

Got some pics of her from our "date." But no nudes or anything yet.

Tighter than my ex wife for sure. I'm 51, so it's not like a remember the tightness of a 23yo anymore for comparison. Trying to get her into anal, she is a butt virgin. 6/10bjs, enthusiastic enough.

OP has not fucked anything since the 80s and actually DOESN'T KNOW SHIT about picking up women or anything related to this

Ask him anything related to autism instead

How tight was she. I heard her bf is a faggot

Eh... You're not really wrong, they took different flights over here for the holidays(son works retail). She came on to me now that I think about it, I still work for a steel mill so I'm in somewhat good shape. I don't know man, we just started talking about my cunt of an ex(the reason I'm going to be working the rest of my fucking life). Then... well, hormones kicked in.

That's my son... but he isn't the most... strong willed person for sure.

Creampie?

2 different threads about same girl, one from father's and other from son's POV. Obviously fake, just some creeper with the hots for this chick...

Well you're a gross dude who's responsible for your kids upcoming trust issues.

Hope it was worth it.

Did you finish inside or you used rubber?

Fuck off fake thread
>Eh... You're not really wrong, they took different flights over here for the holidays(son works retail).
If you're going to troll at least make it look real, the son OP said they live in the same town

Oral creampie if that counts. We fucked with no rubber so.... both?

da fuq? Where?

I was a bit put off of keeping a relationship with him since the divore, he chose her to live with, until he found out she took most of the kids college fund and cheated on me.

I call this the CNN narrative version.

Did she take all the money? My gf's mother cheated on her dad and he has to pay 3400/month for 20 years or 400k

Mainly the house and college fund we didn't have much in the way of personal savings. She immediately sold the house and I couldn't buy it back on my factory salary. Kids are both over 18 so nothing currently draining. Just a reset on equity really. I'm in an apartment pissing away money on rent and not building any real value.

Please post more pics she's hot as fuck. And tell me exactly all positions you had? And are you going to fuck again?

Y'all are retarded if you actually think its the dad... Some idiot just made a thread for the lols to make people believe the son and dad both made a thread of Sup Forums

Bait

You made a post about this earlier you fuckin retard, shitty bait honestly kill yourself

Standard missionary with an attempt at doggy, but she just fell oh her stomach and doesn't know to push back. Good one of her face, kinda tried to get a creep shot, but I didn't want to fuck with how things were going. No idea if we are going to fuck again, still kind of processing it, son is flying in today. It's been quiet for now, but not necessarily awkward, so... maybe?

COME ON OP POST MORE

Nah, just rewriting anons story from a different angle.

yes

No, thread I was stealing images from just 404'd

She's beautiful, is her pussy tight and is she thicc? I need some legs pls.

BUMP

refer to >No, thread I was stealing images from just 404'd

From the other thread she looks like she's pretty thicc. Would love to fuck this cunt.

Idiots here really didn't see the actual thread from before or is this one person Baiting? Also this LARPing is cringy as fuck

Bump
Since people can’t seem to understand that this is fake lol

HOLY LIVING FUCK OF THICCNESS.

I don't care about the troll backstory, someone just please post all her pics somewhere.

What's the full story, how long had they been together?

I think I fell in love troll OP. Would facial her in great loads.

Someone make /s/ thread with all the pics?

This. I didn't manage to save all of them before 404 :(

bumpity for interest

there is a thing called archive

yeah i just wanted one thread in /s/ with all pics that are around

Second this.

Born to be fucked.

you know it

I wanna skull-fuck her until she drowns in my cum

me too dude

bump

Some of her delicious big ass.

FUck you dad. I'm going to suicide christmas eve, you ruined everything.

love it, what a fat whore

Do it faggot. We will both laugh and fuck meanwhile.

In fact my warm semen inside of her will be still warmer than your corpse tomorrow.

she is a fattie indeed, existing only for breeding

bump

Fuck if she was my sons gf id make her the mother of next brother/sister dor sure

Melanie Vallejo
Australian actress
Image result
Melanie Vallejo is an Australian actress who is best known for portraying Madison Rocca, the Blue Mystic Ranger in Power Rangers Mystic Force and Sophie Wong in the Australian Television Series Winners & Losers.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Prove it OP.

Sounds a total rank amateur if she can't do doggy and "doesn't know how to push back".
Pass and move on.
The only reason she appeals is because she's your son's gf.

Those file names tho

Be careful what you wish for, she looks fertile af and would probably ended up giving you 10 sons.

fuck me, i just cummed to this

As she should. Id pump her full daily if i could

FUCK ME SHES AN ANGEL

Couple hours ago there was a thread with the same topic but in the view of the son. OP is just a faggot liar. Don't be fooled.

If it's true tho post nudes of her or take tour scam to elsewhere.

I agree, she needs to filled in every hole

I wanna shoot my semen inside of her stupid pig nostrils. What a fuckface.

Would teach her place in society very quickly.

Through a violent anal rape.

She looks like she would love it, hahahah

She is in the middle, a sandwiched whore

Is your son retarded or why would you do that to your son?

Hot.

Would she scream if you would pull that pony tail and deep fuck her from behind? She's such a fuckface ready to be penetrated.

She has a giant forehead, holy shit. Imagine how much cum would fit there.

Yes, she would scream like a fat pig she is.

Yeah I noticed how she always cut off her forehead in selfies. She's probably humiliated how fucking gigantic it is.

I would fuck her and stare only on her forehead. What a fattie.

LUL

topkek like he made a plan to ruin his son

Got any of her ass?

On the right, its from And one more ass here

Post more

Just dump it all.

Show the pics of the date

Good, I just want a good spank bank of this girl

What's up with her head

That hairline is disgusting

So, are you a lying faggot or a lying nigger?

Tits or gtfo

So many pics, not one a bit sexual.

She has a giant forehead so she always twist her head in an angle so its hidden.

Fuk u, user!

She's pretty average looking, but i guess when you're a degenerate autistic man child every 10/10 women has been jerked off by you, so all that's left is CP and average looking girls.

Wow. I have a better hairline and I'm forty.

This was your niece two weeks ago you cummy virgin. I remember the pics. OP is a faggot.

Your "son" already made a thread about it earlier.

Show her cunt spread open squirting piss

Hey, fuck you dad, I'm about to fuck mom and her pet dog, both, what do you think about that?