Feels thread. Not gonna talk about my issues. You don't have to talk about yours...

Feels thread. Not gonna talk about my issues. You don't have to talk about yours. We are all alone on this holiday rotation so post sad photos and feel with me.

I'll be checking back occasionally I'm at work.

Feel with me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_Despair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I'm fucking sad. I didn t do a goddamn thing wrong

This will be the 31st christmas I spend alone. I have no friends and no family who care whether I am alive or dead. I used to spend christmas day sitting on the railing of a bridge or with my feet hanging over the edge of a building, but I guess you can get used to anything. Now I just spend the whole day sleeping.

I live in an unfinished cement and cinder block basement in an abandoned factory with black mold, mice, spiders, and millipedes. I have no heat, no fridge, no stove, and no shower. I haven't had a hot meal in three years. I eat out of cans sitting in front of my computer.

Pic related: my bedroom.

For the record I would make you a decent meal man. I'm sorry you live that way and I'm here

Damn....

I had something like that happen to me. I'm on the spectrum and don't like to be touched. There was a group of three girls who discovered my aversion to touching, and liked to grope my junk out of the blue just to watch me jerk away in shock and disgust. They thought this was hilarious.

One day in metal shop class, I went to my little cubbyhole where we kept our projects between classes and I discovered that someone had taken tin snips and cut my project into pieces. I'd spent weeks on it. When I told the teacher, he we annoyed and told me to go away, since no one likes a victim.

The entire class was watching, snickering, as I sat staring at the pieces of my project. Then one of the girls came over and grabbed my crotch, and it was like everything just went icy-cold in my head. I wasn't feeling anything at all. I stood up, went over to the tools and selected a big steel T-bar, then went after her with it, trying to crush in her skull.

She ran away screaming, so I went after the rest of the class. The whole classroom ran around screaming as I took wide swings with the T-bar. I didn't actually hit anyone because I wasn't actually angry. I just remember feeling cold and distant.

The teacher ran to the office and called my parents, telling them that I was trying to kill the rest of the students. They told him to stop me and he refused, saying I looked "like a demon."

Eventually I just put the T-bar down and walked calmly out of the class. They found me sitting in the guidance counsellor's office, staring blankly. I'd had a psychotic break.

The school refused to allow me back until my parents provided written proof that I was receiving psychiatric care.

I know i don't have to talk about my issues but i have tell someone.
I haven't been happy for a long time and i think i know why. To love someone is a sacrifice. You give yourself up to that person and i have been a coward by not letting anyone in and hiding my emotions from the world. Also i have been selfish. I only did things for my own benefit not thinking or listening to others. Thats why i haven't felt much of anything for anybody. When i walk in a crowd everything is a blur and i can't look at people's faces. The samething happens when i talk to strangers. But it's time to stop being a coward and give myself to the world. I want to feel what it's like to love again. I'm sorry to those i hurt over the years, to those i didn't let, to those i should have loved. I'm sorry

That's completely horseshit. If you were female the school would've fixed that shit right away. Dude fuck this world

Said I wouldn't say what's bothering me I guess some of you inspired me to do so.

I fell in love again.

The last girl tried for a year to get me to kill myself, I have a nasty scar on my wrist that runs all over and everyone asks and the screaming in my head just wouldn't stop.

But it did when she came around. She went through alot. She broke up with her fiance and she was stuck living with him due to their lease but I suppose that's just the excuse I made. He went into the military and disappeared out if her life and did it on purpose.

Last night after all the things iv e done. Every time I washed the apartment top to bottom so she could come home and sleep even though we worked the same hours and she sits at a desk, even though I knew it would happen. She calls me and said she's cancelling our plans and her ex is back in town and she loves him and not me.

Hope she made the right decision. Guess I just want her to be happy.

It's been 12 relationships and I let my wall down like an idiot everytime

I wouldn't say I feel sorry for myself

There's three types of people in the world.

People who are meant to be alone
People who find the soul mate they've been looking for
People who are around to be used and tossed aside helping others find the person they're looking for.

Guess I know which I am. 12 relationships of dedication and every single one of them ends with me being cheated on

Don't be offended but, why haven't you killed yourself?
What keeps you going in a situation like that, especially since you have nobody caring about if you did an hero?

Thought this but wasn't going to ask

It sounds like I'm just the opposite. I keep my walls up and never let anyone get close. But we got to keep trying! There is got to be happy medium between falling in love too easily and not at all. It will all be worth it once we find who we are meant to be with. I will continue to change and improve on myself. I'm willing to endure it all for her.

Are you familiar with Harlow's Pit of Despair experiments?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_Despair

When a very social animal like a primate is deprived of social contact for long enough, permanent physiological changes occur in the brain. The animal becomes apathetic and despondent, but no longer requires any social contact. In fact, if the animal is subsequently brought into contact with others, they others will bully and reject the animal because it gives off "dangerous rogue" vibes.

I've been alone for long enough that I no longer even want contact. I spend a lot of my time exploring my own thoughts. People find me... off-putting. I don't even need to talk, just the body language I give off is enough to creep most people out.

Pic related: The doorway to my little burrow in the scary basement of the factory.

Same thing happens with me but for whispering, if I gear whispering I pretty much instantly assume that people are spewing veil shit about me and I freak out sometimes, I've lost multiple friends that way because they would be just talking about anything really and I'll either never talk to them again, start fighting them.

I was meant to say "start fighting them"

I am familiar with that idea. That's why it's hard most times for people to reintegrate into society. How did you get that way?

Don't know. No point in improving for somebody who obviously didn't choose me

My wife died 6 years ago in a few days. Feels bad man.

Wish I knew what to say

I don't think like other people. I never have. I was a child prodigy and taught myself to read and write from comic books at the age of two. My IQ and aptitude were extensively tested, with my IQ capping out at four standard deviations above mean.

The result is that my parents threw me out into the street at the age of 17 and told me they didn't like me as a person. They said they'd given me food and shelter for 16 years, and considered their legal and moral obligation to me satisfied. I had to drop out of college because I couldn't get student loans; my parents made too much money and the government said I was their responsibility until the age of 21. If they'd written a letter explaining why they were unwilling to support me the government said they might make an exception, but of course my parents wouldn't.

So I've spent my life destitute and alone. I used to have friends, but eventually I realized that I was the "friend of last resort," that people found me fascinating but unpleasant. So they only ever hung out when they were bored and there was nothing else to do. I decided I wasn't that desperate for human contact and withdrew. Without friends or family, I ended up repeatedly homeless. Society is pitiless to a person without capital or resources.

My computer (see pic) gives me access to every film, documentary, television program, and video game ever made, which is an adequate replacement for human contact.

my gf is moving to another country in less than a month...more than 1000km distance

she cried less night on my chest, and now I'm crying alone in my room too

thank you for this thread

Keep fucking up no matter what I do, any advice on my life is shitty and I'll never apply it, largely due to rarely asking for a fucking pep talk in the first place. Just want to hurt everything and be alone, completely empty headed and away from everyone.

You're welcome lord knows I needed it too

holy fuck, give us more info and pics pls

why dont you get a job?
how do you get income and internet?
do you beg money?

Oh damn that's good.

Do you believe life has a meaning? Or are you just hoping to live in adequate comfort until a natural death?

If I could muster enough happiness to give you a pep talk I would.

Saying someone has it worse is bullshit though. Your problems are always more important to you than those of others. I could be thankful I'm not s starving kid in Africa but instead I'm sorrowful because I can't have the person I love

Look at all these fucking edge lords. Please, do us all a favor and off yourselves.

I know it may be meaningless but you should know that you matter and I appreciate you saying your words. You're a strong person where most would have perished by now. Not all men do great things but there is no man who is not great within himself.

Yawn. There's a reason you're here in the thread too

This

I'm spending Christmas with my family who I don't really love. You could say i'm a neet, but I'm only 18 so it's not a bad age to still live at home.

I still have many opportunities to find a career and shit but the thing is, I don't want to.

I just want to stop existing, nothing in this world seems worth it if we die anyway, yet I can't even bring myself to think seriously about suicide. Maybe I'm just too lazy to even end my life.

Yep, I can't help myself. When there's and opportunity to mock someone I take it.

Logposter detected

That's how I feel most days

I would be content if someone killed me though

My life experience and my capacity for analysis (my considerable intelligence expressed itself in the ability to synthesize new data from incomplete and seemingly unrelated information) showed me the sickness of our culture. I've spent my life as a community organizer, trying to create small pockets where outsiders like myself can escape from a cruel and shallow culture.

My current project is turning this abandoned factory into a community centre for outcasts, a place where people with no friends and no ability to socialize can come and have a coffee and a snack, play some vidya, check email, or just sit and relax on a comfy couch and read books -- all without having to worry about money.

The only way I can afford to rent this place is by living in the scary basement. I do all the renovations myself, learning as I go from YouTube tutorials. I salvage materials from the garbage where I can, and buy what I can't a bit at a time, hauling it back in shopping carts.

Pic related: My project, the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts. The plan is to offer courses in traditional hobo survival skills like busking, whittling, folk art, and fortune telling. I make the money for this place by doing tarot readings on a little folding table on the street, for example. I want to teach others how to eke out survival in our mean and hostile society the same way outsiders like hobos always have.

How can you be content if you're dead.

That would be ideal for me also though, because I wouldn't be able to feel guilt about leaving my family with a dead son, since I'd be nonexistent.

Different user, but I know I'd feel content if I just woke up dead one day

And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the Lord went out and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred fourscore and five thousand; and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

Not having to deal with pain or uncertainty anymore?

My worst moment
>be in 8th grade
>I was a scoially awkward fat kid with only 3 friends
>would always walk around on my own during recess imagining some sci f shit in my head
>eventually kids started making fun of me for doing that.
>so I started spending recess in the bathroom stall watching netflix on my ipod
>some kids found out and started flinging soap and wet toilet paper at me while I was in the stall
>got fed up with this and decided to give kids taste of their own medicine
>throw soap and wet toilet paper into stall.
>some 7th grader who nothing did anything tome comes out with an emptu look on his face
>I could only whisper sorry as walked past me and left the bathroom
>3 days later he killed himself
>I tried to hide this from my self ever since
but I need to let this off of my chest

thats pretty impressive user, good luck with your project!

But you wouldn't feel content, you'd feel nothing.
If you died in your sleep you wouldn't know about it, your perception of existence would stop existing.

Doubt it was your fault and you can't blame yourself for that.

He was in the same position you were and if you were doing that and all those people treated you like shit then he totally understood

Non existence is preferable to the pain man

the part that pissed off the most was when after I did that one the kids who threw soap at me came into the bathroom and fucking shamed for doing that. I tried to punch him but got shoved into a stall and had more soap and toilet paper thrown at me.

There was a girl I knew in high school who got made fun of because she was overweight and her last name was dangerously close to some fast food items. I was her friend for a little while and one of my friends one day gave me shit about it and I dropped her. I felt awful but she constantly tried hitting on me and so in a way I justify it by that

I agree 100% I guess i'm just obsessed with the fact that with death goes your whole perception of the world and how it's actually impossible to wrap your head around that.

The girl’s Snapchat that was posted last night the “Jane” one. Was put on there by some douche bag. She’s 16, has a boyfriend, and can easily call the police. She’s not 25 like someone said. Just leave it alone.

No idea what you're talking about user

I just want an end to this suffering.

Reroll the cosmic dice so to speak

wtf are you talking about

In a way I feel better because of this thread so thank you guys

Someone posted my girlfriends snap on this website and we don’t know how to get it off. She’s been getting texts from pervs all night. Any advice?

If it was posted last night it is most likely gone, unless somebody looks for it and finds the exact thread in the archives.

So unless the people who have her snapchat decide to post it again, you don't really have to worry about more people finding it.

But if people already have it, all you can do is hope they give up messing with your 16 year old girlfriend.

Merry Christmas, dude.

Thank you that is extremely helpful. And Merry Christmas to you too

My suggestion is just set your girlfriends story and friends list to friends only and just don't add anybody. Sit around and wait a few days it might suck for a day or two but things die fast here

Alright man no worries, now I'm gonna go find that thread in the archives and join in if you don't mind.

I concur

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO ALL ANONS!!!

You know. I feel like you actually meant that and I needed it. Thank you

Happy holidays to everybody