How do we fix men?

How do we fix men?

Why are they all pathetic soyboys today?

delet feminism

t. cis white male

But.. but.. I like soy

I'll have you know I identify as an African American lesbian, you piece of shit.

Nigga nigga freestyle

kys

Chances are you're less of a man than most so why should your opinion be worth listening to?

I love this. Those MUH GENDER idiots don't realize how hypocritical they are when they call all men cis white men because by their own logic, I could identify as a fucking non-binary zebra if I wanted to.

OP IS MORE OF A FAGGOT THAN USUAL.

i´m a man and i wouldn´t want it different, but i can´t relate to whatever is regarded as masculine.
all that shit is just dumb, shallow, superficial or straight up dirty.

FUCK MEN, they suck!

If you have to ask the question, it's too late for you, soyboy snowflake.

Just tell the women that if they stop accusing every guy who they let fuck them of rape, then men will go back to being men. See the thing is that it is hard to trust women lately. And I know I don't want to go to prison or have my reputation destroyed, so I only fuck girls who give me written consent.

so basically this:

Exactly what must a woman be doing to make that face...? That's literally the dumbest fucking face I've ever seen.

If you want to make your son/daughter save their money for a car, make them bike to work every day.

If you want to make men maintain western civilization, make them benefit from it.

HA Serious Gaming. That fucking channel... I'd rather swim through the filthiest watering holes in India than watch whatever the fuck that stream is supposed to be.

>If you want to make men maintain western civilization, make them benefit from it.
Yes good goy. There are no benefits for you goy, so don't preserve the white race.

Kill your self.
Men invented the computer you're typing your ignorance on.
Fucking women

There is none and white people are not the majority.

Exactly. Be a good little puppet and just let the white race die so the Jews can have total control.

It's an anonymous imageboard friendo. The characteristics of the individual making the statement is irrelevant, only the content of what is said is, and many people agree with the sentiment to some degree.

I'd say men will always do whatever seems necessary to gain access to ovaries, so we need to raise the status of women who prefer manly men over soyboys

no you kill your self, johnny boy.
you´re a fucking idiot if you can´t handle an opinion oither than your own.

Fucking Christ, go back to Sup Forums you dipshit. Where everyone thinks there's some secret meeting between all the Jews in the world. I'm sorry that Sup Forums is full of NEET life losers who don't strive to achieve anything in life but there's nothing wrong with wanting to be financially successful.

Blow them.

>Raise the status of women =/= lowering status of man

>There are no benefits for you
You're right. There aren't. The only ones who benefit from my participation in the society are the third world leeches

do i look pathetic to you.

im live right now on chaturbate

Sup Forumsomango1/

>soyboys
>used unironically
cringed in one

Not being a nigger is a benefit

Women are the reason Men are fucked up. All the "sexual assault" bullshit going on today. Oh he looked at me wrong!! He sexually assaulted me!! Men don't want to deal with that shit so they're all pussified now. Blame yourself, whore.

Take away their soy and put them to work in manual labor with other real men?

>thinks OP is a woman

Blaming women is like blaming children. They do not have the cognitive abilities that men possess.
The biggest mistake was made by men, which was giving women equal voting rights. Women voted for a bigger government which enabled them to get away with all this sexual assault bullshit

war

You do present a valid argument.
>You're not wrong.

Yall degenerates need some fucking social skills if all yous do is end up in sexual assault cases by talking to girls.

To start, stop posting dumbass shit with the current hip alt-right term. There, one "man" fixed.