Are blacks still oppressed in America? Don't they kill each other more than cops do?

Are blacks still oppressed in America? Don't they kill each other more than cops do?

Yes and statistically black cops shoot more blacks than white cops

Blacks self hate as much as they are trying to get whites to

Fuck I thought this was Sup Forums.
Must've accidentally clicked Sup Forums again...

Subsaharan black women yes. Truly the lowest form of life on earth. Someone's gotta be on bottom sorry. They will be completely bred out if existance before anyone else. Black men fucking white women will see to that.

>Sup Forums - Music
>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
>Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban.
>Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.

>Black men fucking white women will see to that.
Happening slower than you think

Seriously though, why the uproar against the police when blacks kill each other in droves?

Politics and racism are very involved in this album so shut the fuck up. I'm not north american so this topic seems very interesting.

>OBAMA SAY WHAT IT DO?
>dude politics are not musicc!! hngg!!

Blacks need a target to unify against so they pick whitey

Why be a a stereotypical nu-male piece of shit with your commentary and why not just watch like The Wire or something for a visual demonstration of what you should logically already know god damn

damn I still haven't watched the wire

I didn't imply how fast it would happen just that black women will die out first. True black women. Not Creole like Beyonce. Black like Michelle Obama. Truly disgusting humans and that is one of two things that people care about. What you look like and what can you do for them. Black women look like fucking monsters and they can't do shit even for themselves. I'm surprised they aren't all mass murderers.

>Just because you wore a different gang color than mine's
>Doesn’t mean I can’t respect you as a black man
>Forgetting all the pain and hurt we caused each other in these streets
>If I respect you, we unify and stop the enemy from killing us
>But I don’t know, I’m no mortal man, maybe I’m just another nigga

but we all know Kendrick completely ignored black on black crime and he hates white people

Not even being Sup Forums level sarcastic/ironic/pretentious at all, just please watch The Wire, its an incredible visual novel done by competent former journalist/police detectives. Whatever your political stance do a little research and you'll find it's an enlightening project ground in reality

Are whites oppressed like the alt right say? I mean more white people kill each other than the cops do.

I won't even go into how cops are not the only part of being oppressed in a country.

Jesus left this place a long time ago, and he took the mods with him.

>visual novel
What am I going to do with you?

Whites are systematically being rooted out of existence, yes

Black people in America are thoroughly brainwashed by the media that oversaturates itself with isolated incidents that feed the idea that white people are still holding them down wheb the opposite is true. The media pushes these stories to keep up this narrative of racial tension when the real problem is class conflict. And whites and blacks in America bought it and are fully cucked

Can you explain to me the joke behind this pic

Yea and not black people with the liberals keeping abortion legal and killing mostly minority babies.

Watch the show I was talking about and tell me it isn't

>And whites and blacks in America bought it
Wonder whos selling it... hmm... (())

There's no such thing.

Wtf I love liberals now

obviously (((they))) profit off of it, it doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to realize the media is jewish owned. and every record label pushing these hyper regressive ghetto rappers that perpetuate the destructive morals of the music are jew owned. but this is considered Sup Forums tier hysteria for people who don't look into it

Yes Republicans (not specifically conservatives) are hardcore bigots and liberals are soft bigots. I was a republican but then I saw the world for what it is

True. And at the same time if it wasn't for the medias newfound profit driven standpoint racial conflict would be just as real masquerading as anything but the reality of class conflict. Race doesn't mean anything in a capitalist society, only engineered financial vulnerability. Theres always gotta be an underclass in a capitalist society

kill yourself dumb cunt

Win semantic points on Sup Forums if you feel it but please watch the before mentioned show

Little boys getting cucked.

it's happening extremely fast in rural/small town America. go to any walmart in a small town that's at least 10% black and I guarantee you'll find plenty of white woman walking around with their mixed race child/children.

I will

Goddamn dude you didn't need to reverse that shit to make a retarded point.
I just know that in the fucking u.s.a. there's a movement called black lives matter and also a lot of stuff about police brutality. Is all that true?
Is the country still so fucked up with black people? I know they've had the KKK but how much of a big thing is racism now?
I just want you to tell me what you feel about what is kendrick saying with this album.

When you call something a visual novel, most people on this site are gonna think "anime" because visual novels are already a thing, and they're always anime games.

Yeah I'm just not intelligent enough of a person to knee-jerk assume anime. I mean I'm on Sup Forums it's my fault really I guess

Great show

For real, get on The Wire. Still in my top 3 shows ever.

No, visual novels are not a thing.

There's more black people than cops

conclusive

except for anime right?

Wrong.

>>If I respect you, we unify and stop the enemy from killing us

It's pretty obvious who the "enemy" is.

Oh, good point