Which do I start with?

Which do I start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZtBkUqjriR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neither.

dont

depends what your music taste is. if you like metal, start with acss. if you like bowie and glam, start with mechanical animals

Dont do it.

Stop with these two albums.

this one

Mechanical Animals

Portrait of an American Family and stop

Why would you do this?

Listen to Portrait first, that way you can hear how the band evolved their sound and vision.

They went from being a band with an element of fun to something darker, and then created one of the best rock albums of the 90s with Mechanical Animals

Don't stop there either as Holy Wood and Golden Age both are worth listening to, although the artistic flourishes had been ironed out with Golden Age.

I don't care for much after that although supposedly Pale Emperor is worth a listen.

>implying Holy Wood isn't his best album

If you're into bland nu metal I guess

>Antichrist Superstar
>Mechanical Animals
>Holy Wood

Then stop.

Doesn't matter, he'll probably die in a week

Agree with this , listen to his trilogy , if you enjoy it give his other albums a shot too , starting with portrait.

I'd say start with antichrist and pale emperor. if you like neither, don't listen to manson. if you like antichrist, check out some of older stuff, if you like pale emperor, check out some of newer stuff (just keep in mind none of it is as consistently good as pale emperor)

There is better things to do with your time. I was a huge manson fan back when he was in his prime because I am/was a freak and his lyrics were really talking to me, thought about shooting my school, killing myself etc. If you're not like that don't bother with manson.

It's always weird when a musician's death brings a new interest in their work.

>everything after holy wood is trash
when will this meme end?

Start with Portrait, the patrician's album of choice

he’s not dead though

Start with Portrait end after Holy Wood

Listen to this instead

>nin
>better than manson
kek

Pretty sure he is dead after those guns fell on him last night

He died last night actually.

give source lol. his lead guitarist said that they'll resume touring soon
instagram.com/p/BZtBkUqjriR/

Anti Christ>Mechanical Animals>Holy Wood>Pale Emperor>Golden Age

Shut up Brian.

His best, although ACSS is also excellent.

>shitty remixes
>not bad but not great covers
>boring skits and instrumentals
are you fucking autistic?

Start with Portrait of an American Family. You can see how Manson went from writing campy metal to a much darker industrial sound before making a glam/ dark pop album.
Then you can listen to Holy Wood if you really like his lyricism, but I wouldn't say it's actually necessary since it's the most musically bland of his "good" albums.

Most of the niggas who are pretending he doesn't make good music haven't listened to anything he's done. They focus on his image which has been admittedly kind of autistic since the late 90s.
T. Huge Manson fan.

this