Rate my invention

Rate my invention

0. That’s not your invention.

hobo tier/10

how does it work? metal gets hot and pots dissipate?

A candle delivers the same amount of heat to a room no matter what it is in or not in.

So how exactly is that getting the room more warm than a regular candle?
A friend of me had the same thing, but i really don't see the point of it.

yes

OwO what's this/10

the candle heats the metal, which heats the ceramic which is better at retaining heat, and emanates it better than just a normal candle would.

Great for cooking, though the magazine The Backwoodsman beat you to it. Hobo stoves are cool. With 2 pots and a small candle you can fry eggs.

>that heat amplifier

LMAO learn2phisics faggot

>people who never took thermodynamics

You misspelled heater

If that's what you're after i'd suggest ventilation. A simple computer fan can move enought air to circulate the warm air away from the ceiling.

Mate, try it. I used to have no heat in my house, set up two things similar to this in the winter and it definetly kept it warmer in that area it was in more than a normal candle would.

Not everyone is an autistic faggot like you user.

Attach the pipe from behind the stove.

i dunno, I think it might work. sure the total heat output is the same, but it will absorb heat and not put it into the room until its hot, then it will start to output more heat per unit time than before. its like a heat laser.

You need some type of regulator to prevent the pots from overheating and causing atomic instability and a runaway nuclear reaction.

also nerve gas

otherwise the heat would just go straight to the ceiling

And in the summer you can put an ice cube in the glass and use it as an air conditioner.

top kek

Using a mass to capture heat from a burning source and hold it as radiant heat.

Ben Franklin did that when he designed the pot belly stove,

OP is always a faggot and for that reason i'm out

That's because the heat is being slowly released by the ceramic, instead of shooting up to the top of the room. A fan is a better solution

I know why it works, I never did say that it like creates more heat or anything, it's just better at distributing the heat. How would a fan work in the middle of winter to warm up a room though?

>How would a fan work in the middle of winter to warm up a room though?
ceiling fans push hot air down across windows to kill drafts (they actually pull cold air up)

Fan AND a candle you fucking dipshit...

Honestly, this fucking mongolian carpet making forum is starting to slip.

I feel like the temperature difference would be negligible that way, I used these when I had no heat in my house so like any warm air thats already in there is....pretty damn cold comparatively.

He said " A fan is a better solution " as in forego the candle and just use a fan, unless I'm understanding him incorrectly which hey I could be, I just got done working a double shift and havent gone to sleep yet.

Hot air rises. People tend to stay at floor level.

The fan redistributes the heat down to the people where it's more appreciated.

the friction of air rubbing against the fan generates heat, add that to the heat emanating from the motor
personal space heater

Oh, and it would never get a UL. Not kid safe.

>the friction of air rubbing against the fan generates heat

Not many people run their fans at mach 5.

If I had a ceiling fan I'd definetly give this a try.

>Oh, and it would never get a UL. Not kid safe.

1W = 3.4BTU no matter how it's spent. Congrats, have a cookie.

not if you hang the fan from the ceiling and make it swing while running.
personal space heater and perpetual motion solved!

The comment was directed at the candle heater. It's a burn and fire hazard. Would not get UL approval.

>delmarfans.com

FAKE NEWS

I do not understand something = FAKE NEWS

probably less in this case, given that the object will immediately start absorbing some of the heat and cooling it off

the only thing it could do is maintain the heat slightly longer than an open flame candle. the AMOUNT of heat stays the same

I have been having a hard time understanding this. Any one knows what does this shit says or works?

but 2x7 =14 NOT 15

yes

It confines the heat to a smaller area. It's not generating more heat, but it prevents the heat from rising to the ceiling and heats the local area better.

2x8 is 16

>more warm
you mean warmer

go be mexican somewhere else

Over engineered

Candle in the base of a bread tin, put the plant pot (wider than the bread tin) on top, job done