Friendly reminder to all you faggots that your mouth smells like shit because your don't floss

Friendly reminder to all you faggots that your mouth smells like shit because your don't floss.

Floss at least 1 time a week. Take 5 minutes A WEEK to floss your nasty teeth that have infected gums which is why your nasty, shit gums bleed during flossing. Put your virgin hand down from your dicks and go floss.

You guys can't be that pathetic. Oh, wait, you guys are.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.livescience.com/55737-should-you-floss-what-experts-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

amp.livescience.com/55737-should-you-floss-what-experts-say.html

Here's what floss looks like, fugs.

Good advice, OP. I'm glad to have learned it a while back. It truly does help.

Is this floss?

but it feels weird!

>take your hand off your dick
I lack the willpower

I floss every single day faggot.

Plackers Twin Line is god tier.

>at least 1 time a week.

BITCH YOU GOTTA FLOSS EVERYDAY AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. ONCE A WEEK? ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?

you guys can't keep simple hygiene then wonder why you can't get girls

Fag, use regular floss. Those waste so much plastic.

use tooth powder too thats the main thing with tooth paste.

just be a normal fag, you fig fog faggot.

brush teeth/gums 2x a day and floss 1x a week.

none of ur tooth powder weird fag stuff u gay faggy mcfag

>flossing
fucking retard, I brush my teeth once every day and nothing smells, flossing doesn't do shit, kys fag

I can smell your breath from here holy shit

Enjoy your cavities and gun disease you faggot

Actually it's better to floss daily

great advice, thanks user
going to floss now

you dont need to floss every single day

doing it 1-3 times a week is enough as long as you brush

What about mouthwash anons?

I don't need to floss because my teeth are really close together. Nothing can get in there

Is just brushing your teeth and using mouthwash 2 times a day enough? Never flossed before

Flossing is not particularly effective.

mouthwash removes fluoride from your toothpaste so it's not recommended for daily use. it feels good so use it once in a while or for special occasions for the good smell. dont use it often or you'll fuck your teeth up in the long run.

checked those dubs

also, the sides of your teeth (aka in between) are about 35% of your surface area of your teeth. floss one tooth and smell the floss. it'll smell like shit because rotten food particles are stuck between your teeth. flossing scrapes gunk from the sides of your teeth and between your gums and teeth. so no, u nasty fag. floss.

Get a good electric brush. Oral-B or Sonicare.

I used to floss and could always see the value in it -- it was right there on the floss, even after brushing. After switching to an electric, though, I stopped seeing any evidence that the floss was doing any good. The electrics are better at getting between teeth and under the gumline. Didn't seem the flossing was doing any good.

I bleed too much when i floss. and the floss gets stuck in my teeth I have to yank it out and it hurts.

...because you dont floss enough

Ok legit question

Why would my gums bleed less from flossing more ?

I find they bleed from the floss cutting them

Or am I missing something

Can someone please explain as I desire flossing ubt do not like bleeding gums

clean your teeth with the floss, don't ram it into your gums and saw them

Gums bleed when you start flossing because they're infected. Gingivitis is literally between your teeth. Your gums are virgin idiots and bleed because they haven't toughened up from flossing. Your floss isn't supposed to cut your gums. You slide the floss between your tooth, curve it in a C shape, and slide up and down AGAINST the side of the tooth (between your gum and tooth) and move on to the next side of the tooth. After every tooth, use a new piece of the floss.

Smell your floss after doing that to one tooth. It'll smell like literal shit. That's rotten food and bacteria that was stuck in your mouth and sometimes other people can catch whiffs of it when you talk to them.

Thanks user I will work to toughen up them virgin gums

This is a beautiful post, thank you for letting us know that if you floss you get tons of pussy, now maybe I can finally get a girl to talk to me, with this tip I'm gonna be a chad with a shit ton of pussy, later beta fags Imma normie thanks to this helpful OP.

Healthy gums and fresh breath will come to you, but only if you post "Thank you floss god" in this thread

>No pic

You blew it.

ur dumb asf i can smell ur mouth from here

>brushing your teeth
>flossing
>using mouthwash

cucks