Is being abused as a child what makes people become gay?

Is being abused as a child what makes people become gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1679896/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just accept who you are. Don't look for reasons.

no. not all abused people are gay. something else must be at root, if abuse is a catalyst. logical no?

Science has not been able to provide an exact model of sexuality that the scientific community agrees on

It's the opposite. Gay children send out vibes that naturally signal predators to diddle and rape them.

>abuse is a catalyst
so being abused makes it more likely to become gay?

No. It speeds up the awareness and expression of their faggotry

Not sure, but I always assume obese people were molested.

It's not that simple, but yes some kind of trauma that creates a void in their soul that they try to fill by being a fuckup for attention later in life. Same with drug addicts and most other social deviants

Being gay is understood, though. It means you fuck guys in the ass and fap to trap threads.

We don't know yet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1679896/

OH My fucking sides.

makes sense. but then that would also mean they give off vibes that signal everyone to treat them like shit

I think I am bi despite being molested

for along time I hated that part of myself cause of what happened

No, stop looking for everything to have a tidy explanation.

Gayness is just a choice
People make excuses for their actions so they feel normal and not perverted.
Excuses like, I was abused, I was born this way, mommy didn’t breast feed me...

you guys are just making shit up

How do you believe psychology was invented?

Nah, speaking from experience it just fucks up your social development & causes you to feel 'different' forever. Thus preventing you from ever developing any real self-confidence. Can also create a victim complex in the molested child, so that they feel like the victim of bad luck for the rest of their lives

i was sexually abused as a child. i enjoy sucking dick every now and again, and fantasize about dressing like a girl and being used as a mans sex toy. but im not gay, i like women more.

Yes but it's not a popular thing to say. Child abuse is what causes all the sexually deviant behaviors like homosexuality, transgenderism, beastiality and pedophilia. That's why the Satan worshippers want to beat and molest your children. It's to perpetuate the cycle of abuse and bring forth Moloch to destroy all humanity.

I was gay as a child, then I got molested and it made me straight

As previously noted, there is not yet a definite cause/reason for homosexually, abuse though, could cause a person's sexual boundaries or preferences to widen or shrink. How an individual responds to abuse of whatever kind are wide and varied and degree of support, social background, interpretation of the events and coping systems.

>bi despite being molested
Bi sexuality is another myth.
It develops when people understand that homosex is a perversion
So to minimize the fact they are perverted, they claim to be bi.

That makes it sound like the molested child is in the wrong for being a 'fuckup for attention'
Remove the attention part & you're closer to the truth. It just fucks you up completely. No wonder so many turn to drugs.

no, I was raped by dudes as a 3 year old, still straight.

That is stupid. No straight person ever chooses to be straight. You just are. You could put me in a room with the best looking man on the planet, my dick won't twitch. Switch him for an even moderately attractive woman and I could fuck her.

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources

begone, Stan

I will never submit to the evil that is Santa.

European Christians wanted a scientific sounding excuse to persecute people they considered deviant.

Satan?! You think he has time to deal with these retards? I'm Xclpkltl, a lesser demon. Some demons take souls, I deal with morons.

that sucks, fam

It's not that they are in the wrong, it's just a tragic situation where someone's brain becomes wired to enjoy deviant behaviors because they have found that those behaviors attract attention, and they are overall governed by their lust for attention due to some kind of early neglect or unfulfilled need.

Can confirm. I developed an interest in gay stuff because my young brain came to understand that heterosexuality was perverted.

this user speaks the truth

/thread

I think people are born gay but children who were molested are more likely to molest children when they become adults. So SOME people who were born straight will molest male children if they were molested by another male. I don't think that molested people are looking for adult homosexual relationships, they seek out the adult-child dynamic.

Same reason that so many gays are in entertainment or art fields, by the way. It's possible to harness that neediness to accomplish some great things.

There are reasons why you are gay even though it was never a conscious choice.

When you have a positive experience, you're going to want to do it again. This goes for every experience in life. Think about food that you didn't want to try but then found out was actually good. Think about things that you were scared to do at first but then found to be fun. The same is true for negative experiences. Things that you used to find fun but now are afraid to do after an injury. Songs you used to like that now remind you of painful memories. Sufficiently bad experiences (violent rape) can turn women away from dick. Sufficiently good experiences (blowjob and cuddling) can turn men toward it. Most people are afraid to cross the line because they're afraid of what their friends/family will think of them, but if they try and have a good experience they're probably going to want to do it again.

People who were molested are more likely to rape, become prostitutes and engage in dysfunctional sexual behavior in general. A straight person who was molested is more likely to do fucked up things with women, not children.

Mostly. Gays also groom young boys. It is how they reproduce.

The scientific community largely still thinks it is a mental disorder. The only reason it was removed was some political bullshit in the 70's where libs packed the convention with fake docs to swing the designation. Most real docs still agree that it is all in the head.

Makes a lot of sense, but you don't account for when or why people might have a skewed sense of good and bad, i.e. people who gravitate towards victimhood, embrace abusive situations, etc. There are reasons for that too even though they're deep and hard to get at.