I’m 43, married to a beautiful woman, have a couple kids, nice house, good job, money in the bank, retirement system...

I’m 43, married to a beautiful woman, have a couple kids, nice house, good job, money in the bank, retirement system, etc. But for some reason I cannot get away from browsing Sup Forums daily and contributing. I know I need to stop and I want to stop but I can’t stop.

Please, somebody help. How do I stop the madness and leave here forever?

Ban yourself ya dingus

If your life is fine despite you browsing Sup Forums then why do you need to stop you diphthong

>I’m 43
then why are you acting like a retarded 12yo turd?

Because sometimes I post my wife...

There's no way to stop user. Keep it on the down-low as a place to escape the mundane repetitiveness of married life.

Sigh...I was afraid of this.

Embrace it user!
And to score bonus points, post pics of wife.

>calling someone a dipthong
Do you even know what that is or are you banking on the fact that know one else will?

GTFO normal fag.

>beautiful wife
>beutiful house

post beautiful kids and get v&

Well, firstly it's a diphthong, and it's 2 vowels together that's pronounced as one syllable.

Your a piece of shit

proof op was allways a fag old Sup Forums would have chewed you up and shit you out.

>dipthong
at first i read it as diphthong

*You’re

Same here. Just a few years younger and no kids. Life feels fake sometimes and Sup Forums makes me remember what it used to be like.

? what did that have to do with

I suggest you check out some of Sup Forums's other boards.
Yes, a lot of us are degenerate leeches, but those who take something seriously will discuss/act on it in appropriate boards.

You can't leave it's just a fact as long as you have a way to access it you will never leave

well?

Why would you want to stop? I'm 55, been here almost from the beginning, and this place is a perfectly /comfy/ way to get some down time and leave the "normal" world behind. You should be thankful that this place and hope that it lasts forever so that you always have a little corner full of of madness to escape to when the real world is sucking balls.

Ask the mods to ban you

I think you’re right. I just have to figure out how to not post naked pictures of my wife.

Inb4 another request to post pics.

Fucked up. Unlike the your/you’re guy who doesn’t know the difference.

Do it faggit

Heh. Just focus on the other images posted. I have an image collection that runs into the tens of thousands, seriously, and I can almost always find something to make me smile without posting a pic of my wife. Here, my friend, something to get you through the day. Cheers, Sup Forumsro.