Do you listen to Alex Jones for entertainment or actual news pol?

Do you listen to Alex Jones for entertainment or actual news pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=216PTpcDDlw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRNSKN3eE8c
youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mhvaI07jmkA
youtu.be/NYwLhl3OHfA?t=10m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=TUCTSXs-ZBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=TRNSKN3eE8c

alex jones is satire

Neither. I focus on stuff that actually matters. Issues that extend to all issues

my favorite Alex rant DBZ edit this is pure gold.

Shills detected

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNlaiWNvqU

heres another DBZ dub

Obligatory

so you dont listen to him is what your saying?

He's good at cutting to the quick when there is a breaking story. He was the only one who called the 2013 Syria situation for what it was.

AJ is much more polished than he was, though he still gets many basic points of history wrong and in my view under prepares and over estimates himself.

My biggest sticking point is that he obfuscates when it comes to Hitler/WWII. With that said, he has dramatically toned down what was once an almost hourly ritual of "HITLER CREATED THE NWO/HITLER TOOK THE GUNS/EU IS NAZIS/NAZIS WON WWII IN AN ULTRA CONSPIRACY"

But with that said, he's the best out there by far because of his combination of natural understanding of the the BS to just about everything in post-modern existence and his unique ability to entertain while presenting these things.

The shorter clips of him are pretty funny so I understand his appeal, but he's untolerable on the long run. He's obviously faking most of his angles and his unnecessary awkward pauses are just unacceptable. I have to keep checking if my internet connection broke because I often don't know what's going on, but he usually just stares at the camera for 5-10 seconds at a time and taking a little break in the middle of a passionate sentence with a lot of momentum. I don't know if he's trying to gather his thoughts or people on his set are talking to him with him listening but not responding, but it's very bizarre and not fun to listen to at all.
And him incorporating literally every conspiracy theory into one elaborate plan, but refusing to include the jews in it is just fucking retarded, even by CT standards. It's the biggest most popular one. He has to be fake and work for them.
Also
>talk radio

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

i think Bill Cooper was alot more interesting then Alex. Alex just tends to spout off and rant about almost anything without looking thoroughly an purely objective lens to see the real meaning of things. That being said he did get alot more redpilled on ADL, and WW2. hes basically a giant bullhorn that drowns out all other noise like the kinda stuff the leftists employ.

He covers a lot of important shit that the media does not, like the fact the US government supplies both sides of the Syrian conflict through different agencies, and the war in Yemen, and UN projects for one world governance

But at the same time he does 4 hours of radio a day every day so there's a lot of filler

But he's still important because its the only place certain subjects get covered

youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg

youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng

It's like Day Of The Rope tier angst.
Will AJ lead us out of perdition?

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

Actual news. No other news source reports on the extraterrestrial grey/draco reptilian faction hellbent on destroying humanity.

you're thinking of David Icke

Both.

I think it's important to use humor to discuss serious matters sometimes, I'm not such a cunt that I throw out every single fucking thing somebody says if they ever make a joke.

better version
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

good goy

I have a shit thyroid and had money to waste, so I bought Alex's X-2 iodine. Is it good or did I waste my money? I have heard iodine is good for your thyroid.

So is actual...you know...thyroid medication

So they say

if you already bought it, how about you take it and tell us if it works instead of asking a question you can discover the answer to easier than any of us

nice try globalists

It hasn't came in yet or I would.

I trust Alex Jones a 100%.

>Believing in the Synthroid jew

to buy his new filters

Honestly, the articles on Infowars are really not much different than any other news site, and most of Infowars' writers and reporters seem pretty normal.

Alex Jones himself, however, is mostly just entertainment.

People are being baited, tricked and bamboozled by the swindling, exCIA controlled opposition puppet.

Oh and, don't get me started on his terrible acting skills. Revolting prick.

>Honestly, the articles on Infowars are really not much different than any other news site, and most of Infowars' writers and reporters seem pretty normal.

I honestly think its the other way around. Most of the reporters and interviewers Alex associates with are crackpot crazy and hes the only sane guy in the room.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhvaI07jmkA

I don't see it. I watch alex jones speak and can easily see how a leftist retard would think he's a caricature of right wingers. During the interview Alex did with Ben Garrison recently, Alex literally said the words "is obama a space alien", albeit jokingly. It's stuff like that which will ensure he never gets taken seriously.

> I believe that the financial elite have an influence on the way the world is governed.
> Obviously I also think the moon is also made of cheese

Don't know about thyroid but the stuff is legit. The part about metabolism and muscle building is true. Been taking it for a few months and it knocked 2 days off of recovery time after workouts.

>can easily see how a leftist retard would think

so what if hes become a right wing meme. memes attract audience. Leftists use retards like BLM to drown out intelligent thought. Hes a giant bullhorn that they cant stand using their own tactics against them.

That's fine. I don't actually dislike Alex, I can just see how he would turn some people off, though he probably was never going to appeal to moderates and left wingers to begin with.

I think that he's a good response to BLM, since infowars reporters aren't afraid of confronting the massive crowds of rioting niggers.

I watch him every single day and enjoy his show very much.

>I think that he's a good response to BLM, since infowars reporters aren't afraid of confronting the massive crowds of rioting niggers.

unless your explicitly wearing a MAGA hat they are literally too stupid to recognize anything beyond the superficial

Alex Jones discusses a friend's experience taking DMT

"The smarter you are, the more hellish it is." "An eternity on a prison space station with demons doing brain surgery, torturing people."

youtu.be/NYwLhl3OHfA?t=10m6s

>I watch him every single day and enjoy his show very much.

watching him rant is just about as fun as listening. i love that how waddles through his giant stack of papers. everything he personally reports is actually pretty well documented.

>Alex Jones discusses a friend's experience taking DMT

yeah him and Joe Rogan are good friends

He's been doing the paper shuffling since the 90s. Funny guy, I doubt he believes anything he says, remember Texans have a pretty twisted sense of humor.

Alex basically modelled himself on Bill Cooper, who was killed for not paying taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUCTSXs-ZBA

You can see where he gets his

>asleep, wake up
>sheeple
>muh guns muh rights muh globalists

and many of the other buzzwords.

>He's been doing the paper shuffling since the 90s. Funny guy, I doubt he believes anything he says,

hed be one heck of an actor if he didnt believe. anyway have you ever seen a ufo before?

a mix of both.
His rage pumps me up when I'm working out even if it's about something stupid