YLYL Thread

YLYL Thread.

>Dont get lost in the depths of Spacey edition

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/17/sweden-raise-retirement-age-pay-mass-migration-population-growth/
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/20/new-swedish-consent-laws-require-written-permission-sexual-relations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHA i GET IT SO FUNNY ITS CAUSE YOU THINK THERE ARE SO MANY MUSLIMS IN SWEDEN FUCKIN REKT LOL GOOD ONE.

where can i order this?

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/17/sweden-raise-retirement-age-pay-mass-migration-population-growth/

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/20/new-swedish-consent-laws-require-written-permission-sexual-relations/

You will not need a written permission, the law will make it so that if someone has sex with you while you are passed out, they are commiting a crime. And just by reading that headline you can tell that´s a far right fake news site.

>the law will make it so that if someone has sex with you while you are passed out, they are commiting a crime.
Hm, so was it legal to have sex with non-consenting persons in Sweden?
Will the papers be available in Arab and handed out in groups?

>And just by reading that headline you can tell that´s a far right fake news site.
It's a news aggregator quoting a report by your fellow-cuck paper, German daily Die Welt. But you only read headlines.

It's Hebrew..

This is not funny. I would kill that cunt myself

This is a YLYL thread? What the fuck is this Pol?

Not state TV, also its a comedy show. But yes its sjw, there jews and there marxists turning you gay. Faggot!

It's been like this for a while. Sup Forums rolled over and died. They got cucked by Sup Forums sad

WW3 when?

Oh good Sweden look what you're doing.

I used to think Sweden was a cool place to go. Now it's a shithole

It's just shitty photoshop. What's the point?

>says doctors

see mental illness

Not even funny just bad propaganda that kills threads.

>breitbart.com
Haven't lost this hard in a while

ebay

>Breitbart
Lost

giving people wristbands for protection is probably normal in their culture

thats just Hebrew Google over tor

Go back to red dit

anyone got the video?

This thread is just 1 low quality 1/10 paid kremlin troll and 6 racist inbred europoors with garbage educations desperately gulping down his slav race-bait ignorance propaganda cum.

>hurr luk ad dis Kremlin Today article explaining why europe is awful and Russia is best motherland where all is well and nothing is wrong.

You seem to dont know the diffrence between Comedy and Propaganda? Faggot!

fucking enforced by parents
the parents deserve to be shot for inflicting such psychological damage on their children

So, since when is the comedy newspaper breitbard a trusted source?

Go ask an aryan to fuck you deeply.

Yep totally agree. Threads I seen basically at one point turn to this.

Also I noticed they have people who start threads with just a pic of boobs and their Snapchat or Kik. Oh that stuff happened in the past but the threads have no post but stay in the catalog. Beating other threads with post. I think something is afoot. These threads are not just on Sup Forums but other boards.
I think it's being sold to the highest bidder.
I don't know though but it's something to watch.

This almost an Aphex Twin video.

>unironically linking to breitbart.com ever

fag

nigger cocksucker

Kek

>breitbart
good one user.

didnt they call him white supremacist making his action him to be a terrorist by definition?

You for real? Do people actually take breitbart serious?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I know right? It’s like they don’t realize Breitbart is just mossad.

What news source do you suggest then friendo :^)

Something that is not Comedy, how about the-postillon.com

Don't worry user, I fucking hate these utter fags as well. I want to genocide them more then ever.

It's media like this which sways the masses towards a more ignorant stance: blatant propaganda and bullshit.

oh go fuck yourself.

this is seriously the shittiest YLYL thread i have ever seen on here

I assume that usually had to do with the `in the pursuit of political aims` part of the definition of terrorism

Muslims usually do it to further their religion / ideology

It's my favorite one so far
no u

>Things I don't like are propaganda

>Breitbart
Kek

>26
>your brain finishes developing at 25

Hmmm makes sense to me to lose your virginity at that point.

>people ignore the literal meaning of the word UFO and instantly assume aliens
>it may have been a plane which flew unauthorized without identification transponder turned on
>OMG ALIENES!!

ayy liens

you can pickle things that arent cucumbers

You are turning me on

>They are "Respect" wristbands
>Dishonest Breitbart writer calls them "Tolerance" wristbands in headline and even puts it in quotes
>It's literally the only instance of the word in the entire article

Really? Vice? Why not just post something directly from a tumblr blog next time.

Oh boy yet another graph brabbeling about IQ like it's important or even a good scale.
>you can increase your iq by learning for that test
>by regularly doing math your iq automatically rises
>oh wow, it's almost as if people who use a lot of math have a high iq
>that MUST hang together with the fact that they're super smart and not the fact that the IQ scale is shit

this is anime

lick a dog you ylyl fag

I think the point is that instead of stopping the rapefugees they are just handing out wristbands.

correlation is not causation

We're jus pointing it out nibba
;) Don't get yo pussy twisted in a mess

And that suprises you?

He obviously called them "tolerance" wristbands to imply they were blaming the women and defending Muslim gropers.

He knows a typical reader will just read that fucking headline. And there is literally no reason to put "Tolerance" in quotes there except to lie.

No

>white supremacist
Literally what
>making his action him to be a terrorist by definition?
I have to stop and remember that there are people this stupid.

>you can increase your iq by learning for that test
> by learning for that test
> learning for that test
Hurry and add this to your Christmas list