Ask a proud fat vegan girl anything

Do you live in North Carolina?

>lettuce on my triple whopper
>vegan

kill yourself fatty

Tits or GTFO back to Tumblr

Were you fat before being vegan?

what's with the pathetic LARPing?
Are you trying to make us feel pity for you?

Nope. Proud SC girl here

why are you proud? that's a huge problem in this world. too many people are proud and boastful when they haven't accomplished anything or really have anything to be proud about

i don't eat burgers. when i go to maccyDs I order three large fries and 2 diet cokes

>why are you proud? that's a huge problem in this world. too many people are proud and boastful when they haven't accomplished anything or really have anything to be proud about

it's hard being fat and vegan with all the judgement

you vegans make me laugh so much

claim to be saving animal's lives by going vegan

but you forget

animals eat what you eat

you're literally stealing food from animals therefore making it more difficult for animals to feed themselves

gg wp

> fat
> vegan

Something doesn’t add up

do you think being fat,vegan,proud or a girl makes you an interesting individual?
do you think asking you a question will be helpful or fun in any way to both sides?

I can see why you're fat

You won't be fat for long. Vegan girls always get that perfect plant based, sexy, healthy body after awhile.

This argument is fucking retarded

You realize the fries are fried in animal fat, that isn't even vegetarian you fucking retard.

do anal ?

u r

Show tits

bet you thought you were pretty clever when you typed up that stupid shit you fucking brainlet

indeed, that pic and argument is pretty retarded

yes but only with people who identify as female or nonbinary

>replies to b8
>calls someone a brainlet

>You veganz eat so many grass n my cow eat grass n grass make my cow so many protein

If you're fat and supposedly vegan, then the latter isn't working for you, is it?

And tits or GTFO.

>vegan
>fat
even when your trying to be healthy you fail lol

i'm not vegan to lose weight. i'm vegan because i care about mother earth

Hilarious is the fact that being a vegan means you negate most of the problems associated with being fat: heart disease to make the biggest.
Sup Forums won't care however, because they are all autistic fatfucks swimming in their sea of degeneracy. They don't care about their diet, they care about shoveling down calories in the quickest manner so they can continue wanking to traps, playing vidja, and being basement dwelling armchair spergs.
Most of them don't realize they need less than 40g/protein per day being sedentary couchcucks.
Most of them don't understand even macronutrients, less how detrimental omnivorous diets are on their well-being.

Why don't they ever show Adolf Hitler in the vegetarian groups?

Tits or gtfo

>vegan
>fat

OK, I guarantee you own a pair of leather/suede shoes or a leather handbag/purse though so it's total hypocritical bullshit.
If you want to try and protect "mother earth" then kill yourself.

Tit's or GTFO

Man the harpoons

>fat
>girl
>vegan
>AMA
>proud

this much bait. hahahaha.

No fat bitch is proud of herself.

Is this you OP?

>Vegan
>Fat
How much of a failure are you?

If animals are allowed to kill other animals for food, why can't we?

>If animals are allowed to rape other animals for pleasure, why can't we?
Ftfy

>If animals are allowed to kill each other just because, why can’t we?
Ftfy

gtfo vegans aren't real

do you at a lot of gras?

The reason we don't rape animals is because it causes diseases and can kill a human being. And humans have evolved to believe that raping a human is wrong.

Will you fuck jack my dick off with your big fat titties?
>Gif VERY related.

>scroll down
>no pictures of op
so people actually want to just talk to her?

you do realise its a fucking troll right? dumbass

>reading comprehension
Animals rape other animals

girl, TITS OR GTFO AGAIN

I'm vegan too but you shouldn't be proud of being fat. It's unhealthy. Stop eating so much chips and chocolate

Vegan diet is raising to 19% of the US in 2018 research and trends suggest
Year of the vegans

Slurping cocks isn't vegan. Neither is swallow loads. You are a cannibal and a fake vegan. Shut the fuck up vegan, nobody likes you nor cares about your eating habits unless its your nutritionist.

>be nutritionist
>obese purple haired bitch walks into office
>"I need to see the doctor"
>fuck, I'm gonna have to tell this dumb bitch to stop eating herself to death
>getting prepared for some bullshit fat shaming argument and future yelp reviews by fatty
>"Dr I'm Vegan"
>laugh at female landwhale until can't breathe
>moron went from eating only plants and her thighs rubbing together still make the sound of two walruses either fighting or fucking, can't decide
>landwhale launches into tirade about fat shaming and other moronic SJW bullshit
>Landwhale keels over and dies in office.
>"nurse we've got another one>
>ship body to Africa and feed starving children for 2 years, 3 months, & 6 days.
>Humanitarian.
>fuck vegans