I summon all the med anons out there for i need the help of the knowledge you all have gathered in your lives

I summon all the med anons out there for i need the help of the knowledge you all have gathered in your lives.
I have got some weird skin rash, round in shape. Itchy only when it gets wet. The skin around it has gone dry and is scaling.
Google tells that it is a ring worm. I have no fucking idea how i got it.
What do you guys think it is?
Pic related.

ringworm
you disgusting pig. disease of the human garbage

Herpes.

Just go kys

This. Scum

I work in a field where i have to shake hands with hundreds of people everyday. Moreover, i have been posted to India for 6 months. What can you expect?

Nice try fag. rashes are not pentagon shaped. try again

Pretty sure it's not herpes.

Ringworm. Treat with tinactin.

It's a circle. My camera sucks.

Ringworm.

Use oil of camphor or Bluestar Ointment.

if it is ringworm then just go get clotrimazole cream at the store.

Ringworm is round dumbass.. hence the "Ring part " Jesus

>shake hands with 100s of peopel a day
what the fuck do you do
do they even shake hands in india

>shake hands with hundreds of people everyday
>in India

what kind of sick genius pays you to touch poo hands all day

>I live with Pajeet so I must shit on street with Pajeet, fuck the last 400 years of Western medicine

see

Do i need to consult a doctor? This is the first time i faced a skin rash.

burn it off

lel

ringworm is fungal. use an antifungal. heck you can go get monistat in the feminine care isle and slap that cream on it. tons of options otc. miconazole, clotrimazole are both otc items in cream form

I represent a outsourcing firm based in Singapore and am here to make contacts with potential clients and existing Indian businesses we can take over.

The hexagon shape, to me, suggests you made that somehow, otherwise I'd say ringworm. Lamasol

ringworm

Actually, i have no idea what brand names are available here. Also, i don't know if the pharmacists here would understand any of those words...

Just scratched it cause it kind of gets activated when i wash my hands.

It sounds consistent with ringworm.

Im sure he would recognize one of the names or at least part of the names since theyre usually named after what is in them. Last resort you could just straight up tell him you need an antifungal for ring worm

I gave the drug names. not brand names. miconazole and clotrimazole are the generic drug names. if you tell a pharmacist that then they would probably know. a lot of people study pharmacy in India with hopes of being a pharmacist in the USA. or just put the generic drug names into a translator.

I would surely try that if the streets were hygienic.

Just in case there are any actual medfags in here,
>is there any reason to go to a doctor for a possibly fractured thumb?

it has been swollen now for two days and six hours even when taking the max dose of tylenol. But they will just tell me to let it heal, right?

The doctors here charge an exceptionally cheap fee for a consultation. Makes me paranoid.

stabilize it to prevent movement. you can take ibuprofen. it is an nsaid it will help with the inflammation more than tylenol. dont take them at the same time but you can alternate between them. ibuprofen 800mg every 6 to 8 hours with food. -dont take with other nsaids like aspirin or naproxen. check if okay with other meds you are taking.

Okay. Thanks a lot for the help, guys.

just go grab something random off of the shelves. in India this is probably as normal as the common cold

You need to keep it straight and not move it. There might be splints at a place like Walgreens. Else you can tape a Popsicle stick around your thumb

I'll confirm that Monostat works. Or any type of yeast infection med. You'll feel like a weirdo buying a female product for yeast infection but it works 100%

thanks for the advice. I guess I will find a way to stabilize it, I was hoping that just not using the hand would be enough. I will switch to ibuprofen too, I know it's stronger than tylenol but it's really hard on the stomach.

yeah. dont take it on an empty stomach. if needed you can take zantac (ranitidine) or tums (calcium carbonate) if ibuprofen causes acid reflux.