So i found a gps tracker in my moms car (cristmas visit) that my step-dad put in there becuz they are goin thru alot of...

So i found a gps tracker in my moms car (cristmas visit) that my step-dad put in there becuz they are goin thru alot of shit and he is crazy as fuck. (Only met him a few times but he is fucked in the brain) i found it while we where out cleaning the truck and i asked my mum why the fuck was this taped under the seat and she didnt know and we looked it up and what do ya know a gps tracker. I then went on to tape the thing to the underside of some random pick up truck in a walmart parking lot.

Wat do? Sup Forums

Pic related thats what we found, he has been lookin for gps trackers and shit and "took the car out for a wash" but it came back dirty as fuck, so i guess thats when,it was planted

Did i do something illegal? If so i dont mind but id like to know. And i can explain more if asked.

Pic related thats what we found

Shameless bump

Bomp

>Did i do something illegal?

No. He did.

I mean. Your now spying on some random pick up truck but no

Hell yea boi, this helps my case alot

Seeking legal advice on /b

GL y'fucking idiot.

She's probably a cheating whore. You should have left it there.

Im not really asking for legal advice but i would be happy to get some ideas for shit posting IRL on this dude while im still in town, i will post results if there are any

You should have taped it to your asshole

>I then went on to tape the thing to the underside of some random pick up truck in a walmart parking lot.
>Wat do? Sup Forums

you already did your best for the LULZ.

please post pics of your uncle going ballistic in some weird country.

Nah dude, she used to be a cheating whore but who the fuck is gonna cheat with a 50 y/o woman, and i suspected such before until she gave me a phone she used as a secret second phone cuz this dude was fuckin with wverything and wouldnt let her go to a christian womans worship group or whatever and she used it to talk to her marriage councelor that was telling her that the dude is narccisistic and that she needs to get out immediately. (He hits her when they argue and shit) and when i looked in the phone to factory reset it so she could give it to my younger brother for cristmas i snooped and there was nothing there to see except "im praying for you" and shit like,that

Maybe, you're inadvertently GPS tracking some poor fuck that your step-dad might go murder in cold blood. Otherwise, I think your step-dad needs to sleep with the fishies

I would have put it up my ass it would be more secure

>she used to be a cheating whore

once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore

your Honorary Passport for Cuckland is ready, sir

bruh I'd probably fuck your mom and I'm 23. Don't even need to see what she looks like

Ill try to get pics when i see em again, i think they arguing and shit rn too. Time to grab the rum and coke

here you go. pic of my mom

- I'll have rum & coke
- pepsi ok?
- yes
(pic rel8)

I know this well but there is nothing to prove it, all she,hides is that she started smoking cigarrettes again and her therapist telling her that he is a bag of shit

Therapist here. I'd say anything, as long as it gets me more money.

fake and gay

No matter how much you brush your teeth, that stinking smell of tobacco never goes away.

Dude i feel like such a thug when i pour pepsi in a coke cup (those glass fuckers)

You should have his it in his car... then watch him go crazy thinking your Mom's stalking him.

>Taped

fucking retard

I know, and thats why she gets caught. I smoke too and even the mintiest shit wont get it off mg breath.

I'm only sorry you didn't first download the history from it. You may have grasped some interesting information about your mom well before your step-dad.

You could even forge that GPS tracks, multiplying the already many keks, and then even sell it on CL or ebay announcing: "Would you like to check the whereabouts of your wife?"

rolling for this

Its a military thing (fort bragg) and they wont get payed more or less for that shit and even the dude that runs the building came in and,told the therapist to fuck off because he was tellin her to do shit that wasnt right. Like that if she stays just have someone call 911 if something happens and whatnot. The dude also reviewed footage of them,together and said that it was horrible that he was justifying hitting a woman over a petty arguement

The fucker is gone, some red neck has it taped to his truck and he is well gone

Where do you live OP

North carolina

Been wanting to stalk this Asian cutie at my work so I can break into her house and impregnate her. Finally I have a way to see where she goes, thanks user going to order this tonight. Gonna get me some tight Asian pussy!!!

if single hadnt had sex in 2 years and was drunk yeah I would fuck her.

that sounds desperate but there are a lot of desperate people out there. trust me just go to the bar on a friday and look for the ones staring at thier drinks.

Good luck and may the dubs be with you

Your a piece of shit and youre moms a whore. Step dad seems cool tho.

Depends on state , but like this user said if anyone did it was the fuckwhistle step dad. Best thing to do is clean off all prints stick on a police car if you can they will find it trace it back to him and arrest his ass

In the US you can only have a tracker on your own vehicle or have a warrant to put in on someone else's vehicle