Meet girl online

>meet girl online
>find out she lives minutes away from me
>play videogames with her
>find out she has anger issues
>literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd and broke her controller in autistic fits of rage
>lots of yelling in the background from parents

how come everytime something goes right in my life, something has to fuck it all up?

be a daddy to her and help her stop reeeeeing

cause youre an entitled lil bitch boi

Punish her sexually in front of parents while finishing game. If this somehow goes wrong, look them all right square in the eye as you shit in the toaster.

sounds like the perfect girl, tbh fam

> Avoid fuckups. You all know the type. Anything they have anything to do with, no matter how good it sounds, turns into a disaster.

Sounds like you’re the fuckup dude.

Down both slots?

at the same time

>have one flaw
>that one flw must be a static aspect of who you are
>you can never change

Oh, you so you're mentally challenged then?
"Anger issues" very often are a result of a chaotic environment, and low emotional control. Both of which are changeable. Maybe if she didn't live with parents who fight all the time, and had an emotionally stable influence she'd chill out? Or maybe she's just "trying to impress" you by embodying the image of a "gamer" she has in her head. I see women do this all the time. Trying TOO hard to seem competitive in game to make you aware they REALLY REALLY like games and REALLY REALLY care if they win.

anyway, grow up and realize people are generally complex in how their emotions manifest in behavior and stop view others and single aspect objects for you to collect or disregard.
This is why no one likes you.

You fucking soyboy. Girls like that are great in bed. Get her to choke you while she rides you or strangle her with a belt while you're on top. You'll cum better and fuck harder.

Better to find out now rather than later. You'll find another girl, just be patient.

t. Grandma from Facebook

She will be the best lay of your life, but get a vasectomy first or it will ruin your life forever.
DO NOT FALL IN LOVE, DO NOT MARRY!!!!

Jew detected

I didn't mean go full mgtow, just when it comes to crazy bitches with low emotional control.

I met a very similar girl that turned out to be psycho.

But she's 19 and I'm 30. I might just deal with it

Would you rather find out on your first date that she has anger issues? It's better to not get as emotionally invested before you find out they have a deal-breaking characteristic.

Ah, the old Twin City Taint Twist.

Go slob more skinhead knob brown shirt.

user thank you for telling him, The truth. Couldn't said it any better.

Crazy pussy is good sex. Just know when to get out.