Alright Sup Forums, which is worse?

Alright Sup Forums, which is worse?
>Nice Guys
>Incels

Nice Guys think regular human behaviour is special & Incels think they are entitled to sex

Yes.

So I'm just supposed to take girls on dates, buy them shit, hang around to fulfill all their emotional needs and watch as they fuck someone else?

This is worse then the BLACKED threads

I dont think they are mutually exclusive

What? No, at least the blacked threads are based on fact. I don't know what this is.

Sand niggas are worse. Next question.

Basically the same thing.

>fact

>Just keep shilling til it sticks goyim

This

No, you have to get them to like you

So, I get them to like me so I can pay their way until they divorce me for half my leftovers and fuck someone else?

Shit nigga, if the grape is that sour for you, just go homo instead.

So, if you dont like to enslave yourself to a woman for mediocre sex you should become gay and be a woman yourself?

No, you're supposed to take them on one date, that's clearly actually a date, fuck their brains out and then if things go somewhere consider the whole emotional support and buying things.

If you're dishing this shit out before you've displayed it's a romantic relationship then you've just defined what you have as a friendship. So don't be bitter when some nigger is throwing one up her. You can't use friendly gifts as downpayment on pussy.

Man up

Do you answer questions or do you just try to project your mental illness onto the world?

right, so if she agrees to go on a date she has confirmed interest. Thus she should put out. Why would you confirm interest if you didnt want to fuck? If the guy has done nothing creepy, immature or the like to dissuade the initial interest then not fucking is just admission to being a gold digger.

>he responded guys, we must have a nice guy here

some critical thinkers here, im clearly outmatched

Both are removing themselves from the gene pool anyway, who gives a fuck?

Kek. The girls I don't do any of that too tend to get attached to me while the girls I used to take on dates and buy stuff for ended up hating me. I stopped trying during dates and it's worked so far.

I've also never paid for a chick during the first date. Mostly because my first dates are cheap or free. College life

>wants to get laid
>can't
>feels entitled anyways
>thinks of the worst possible imaginary outcome if he even tries to feel better
>is mad
Also checked.

Look it's obvious you faggots have little to no experience with talking to women or dating.

You know what would change that? Talking to women and dating them.

Shit you fucking nerds think of it like a game of chutes and ladders, but it's chess, and most likely u faggots just end up shitting on the board and piss yourselfs when things don't work your way regardless.

Fuck i can't stand these pussy ass faggot nerd fucks that expect shit to be given to them just because they were nice and respectful which is the bare fucking minimum of being a fucking human being.

If you're boring, you're boring, don't try to be what you're not, don't chase girls who aren't in your league because they're hot, shit start out with an ugly girl and build your confidence, that's what they like.

Play hoes like chess and don't expect to win, just play the game for the thrill of it.

You faggots should be paying me for this shit.

I'm out of here, fuck you're all fucking hopeless.

The fact you're whining like a little bitch makes me inclined to think you did do something creepy or immature. There is no contract in place just because you bought her a fucking hotdog. Drop your expectations, if you didn't fuck you should atleast have had a fun time. Just accept the date for what it was, go home, jerk off and set a new one up with someone else.

The fact you're this worked up only points to an unhealthy obsession over one girl or you're spending far too much money on these dates in an attempt to impress.

Nigga going on a date means absolutely shit. They have Interest. But that Interest can disappear quickly. Women think differently than men. I don't notice flaws in a women till I fuck them. They don't have that.

Plus you can always reject the girl when she wants to fuck. Try it sometime. It's almost as fun as having sex anyway

Girls are so cute when they're having a mental meltdown wondering why you don't want to fuck.

nice guys don't blame women for their lack of sexual contact, so they're automatically better

True, does get to the point where being chased is more rewarding than the sex.
Is why i don't really blame women for taking incels for a ride sometime. Validation and free things are always fun

im such an incel piece of shit, i once had a girl obviously into me at my workplace, she even hugged me once. after not going after her due to my shitty mental issues, she suddenly quit. another employee said she had a huge anxiety attack or some shit. i coulda easily had her if I had a shred of self respect or confidence. FUCK!

The day I discovered the book "no more mr. nice guy" my life changed.

Being "a nice guy" lays close to being a stupid idiot and potential beta provider.

Wtf is an incel

Fuck. My life took a uturn when I went through my MGTOW stage. I actually did better with women when I would reject them. I don't want to date or anything more now. But casual hookups are fun

I guess all it really did for me was boost my self confidence.

Some user already said this but seriously its worth saying twice. Start with some 3 and 4s, fuck them and move higher. Helps if you start with some girl you really couldn't give a shit if you fail or not. You'd be surprised how high you can go. We judge women on how good they actually look. We're judged more on confidence, so long as you don't look like a lard ball burns victim so long as you behave like a 10 you can easily pick up some 8s and 9s