ONLY a NON American would be against Trump . he is the best thing that has happened to America since the Reagan Admin...

ONLY a NON American would be against Trump . he is the best thing that has happened to America since the Reagan Admin. We have been being destroyed by the idiot liberal demoRATS.. that want to destroy Our Constitutional laws and turn America into the communistic demonic one world order crap.

It's true because Trump told me to believe him and I did and I am smart lol.

the night before the election, and in the Liberal House
Not a creature was working, not even their spouse;
No stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
because they were hoping a Hillary Victory would soon be there;

The Hillary voters were nestled all snug in their beds,

While continued visions of free cell phones danced in their heads;
And mamma with her free healthcare, and unemployment benefits with no cap,
Had just settled down for another free winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from their beds to see what was the matter.
Away to the TV they flew like a flash,
Flipped on CNN hoping for more free cash.

Trump Won, please, say it aint so
Hillary didn’t shatter the glass ceiling, oh no,
When, what to their wondering eyes should appear,
But a sign from Trump, they have to get a job next year,

With one election, so inspiring and quick,
America took away their Misses Saint Nick.
No more huge taxes for the working and spending pretty much insane,
and they began whistling and shouting and calling people names;

"Now, Hillary! Now, Obama! Now, Franken and Reid!
On, Pelosi! On Feinstein! On, Baucus and Biden!
Out of Washington! We’re building a wall!
Get the heck out of here, we just fired you all

Liberals are like Christmas lights, they are costly, all hang together, half of them don't work, and they're not very bright.

LOL, you sure showed those liberals. At least we don't need to pay any more taxes now.

I have a problem with so many comments from liberals calling Trump stupid and a loser in this thread. I guess they must be stupid themselves because Trump did NOT become a billionaire by being stupid - he is definitely not a loser. He is a winner - after all he is the President of the United States - he beat the ultimate loser Hillary Clinton. Thank God for that!

>best thing that has happened to America since the Reagan Admin
>implying Reagan isn't the worst thing that ever happened to America

When the GDP hits 4.5% second quarter of 2018, only a total moron, aka liberal would want to get rid of Trump.

I wasn't talking about Trump, just Reagan.

kek so true

You could have left the C in Democrats. There was no reason to take it away since the RAT part remains unaltered

you are a joke to the rest of the world- USA is the embarassment that EU & China talk around, it'd be funny if you weren't hurting so many of your people.

And it's all thnask to Trump and Trump alone. The economy was not recovering already up to the election, but only did so because of Trump firing the FBI. Fake news.

It seems that you have a lot of experience with strings of lights. It also seems that, in your experience, most of your lights are dead.
Your analogy speaks more to your inability or unwillingness to fix what is broken, and your susceptible to blaming others for your inaction and/or shortcomings.

Interesting.

There are a lot of loud complainers who watch too much liberal news and late night TV but most the general working population of American families, most Christians and pro-life people and most hard working business owners are standing behind Trump - because he has our back.

Do people still fall for this bait?

Exactly! And now rich people get more tax cuts, so poor people should get more money now soon from the rich people, because this has always been the case with trickle down economics historically. I saw it on FOX.

I bet it hurts Democrats like a b*tch knowing that Trump has achieved more in one year that Islam-lover Obama could achieve in his 8 years.God has finally come back into the White House, and is using Trump as his vessel to make America great again.

He sure loved Osama Bin Laden to death.

History will judge President Trump as the Greatest World Leader of the Modern era His Presidency will be forever Remembered as the Great Presidency that Stopped the Corrupted Globalist movement and the Destruction of Liberalism. #MAGA God bless America God bless President Trump

It is funny to hear Liberals translate what the bible says! How do you translate, " whoever Blesses Israel, will be Blessed, whoever Curses Israel will be Cursed."
Israelites took the " worthless piece of land," and turned into a flourishing garden!
Be careful when you curse Israel! God is listening!

I'm sure God doesn't give two shits about Bible quote interpretations.

One day He will return and you will be judged for your ignorant comments

introducing the weakest bait ever

If that is so than so will you.

Sure m8
This guy you Think is the most American Thing is a fucking jew

>kike lover
>kike
>lover
GTFO, shilling zionist retard. Who do you think controls the world? Muslims? Those pieces of shit are okay with living in tents and blowing their countries up. Jews are among the richest and most influential people in the world. If you don't think they're up to something (I.E., controlling the fucking world), you're either stupid or a bought out shitstein wannabe.

umm why is the flag upside down?
this shit is bait.

IDGAF if trickle down economics works. I've always maintained that income tax should be flat. It's not "even" or "fair" for rich bastards to pay a higher % then my broke ass. Hell, last time i got a raise, i didn't really get a raise. The extra income put me in a higher tax bracket that eats up the raise. Gross went up, bit not net.

>i dont give a fuck that trickle-down doesn't work, I want it anyway