700 dead refugees in shipwrecks

Up to 700 migrants are feared drowned in a series of shipwrecks off the coast of Libya in the last few days, the UN refugee agency says.

>feared

Nice.

Spring weather has led to a surge of people attempting the perilous crossing from Africa to Europe.
It is now a key migration route since a deal curbed numbers sailing to Greece.

praise be Poseidon, praise be Cthulhu.

And more are on the way.

Suerte, Europa.

Has there ever been a more kikeish pope in all of history?

that's terrible news. for every 100 dead, 10k were rescued.

■ Almost 100 migrants are missing from a smugglers' boat which capsized on Wednesday. Horrifying pictures of the incident and its aftermath were filmed by rescuers.
■ About 550 other migrants are missing from a boat which overturned on Thursday morning after leaving the Libyan port of Sabratha on Wednesday. Survivors said the boat had no engine and was being towed by a second smuggling vessel.
■ In a third shipwreck on Friday, 135 people were rescued, 45 bodies pulled from the water and an unspecified number of others are missing.

>700 down, 2 million to go.

Really makes you sink.

Thank you based Poseidon.

Thank you based Poseidon!

I wish the italian coast guard and navy would stop being a bunch of pussies and just unload on all those fucking shitskins. Hell id join if i got to sink a bunch of nig nogs into the sea!

PRAISE KEK

Poseidon has taken his tribute. I hope those that survived the sinking think that what they have done was worth the sacrifice.

Weekly boat rescues reach 13,000
The rescues were the latest by a multinational patrol of ships operating in the Mediterranean.
Carlotta Sami told the BBC: "[One of the most worrying things] is that all these ships have left together in just the last few days.. it has put rescuers under severe pressure."
A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

Post YFW the gods of olympus are on our side

>tfw I asked God for Europe to he saved
Its a start I guess

not too shabby swedeman

BASED SEA GUARDIANS STOPPING THE INVADING SCOURGE

This is the real tragedy

Not enough

Oh deary me...

We should convince them the Kraken really patrols the Mediterranean

kek'd

If you just keep sinking their ships they will stop trying. If not just call it Naval Practice.

what are you

Jeremiah 5:15

Thanks, Poseidon!

??????
What the hell is this?

to bad it isnt more than 700. i hope they all drown.
matter of fact the pope should drown. that toe sucking leftist is not fit to run the church.

and?