I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body...

I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him. Here's my YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg

Im gunna fuck that monkey up the ass you faggot

as if his poor life wasn't hard enough losing his mom on the side of the road, now you want to sodomize my poor baby monkey?

His sadness fuels my desire to rape him with my clog monger

Also what shit country do you live in that has monkies on the roadside?

let's just say i live in a kind of shitty part of Asia

I seen a video on liveleak of a asian woman giving birth to a baby on the road and shooting it out of her pussy onto the pavement

yea she probably also shit on the same street

PLS REMOVE THE LEASH!

okay, and then he will run all over the house and break everything.

Have YOU ever had a pet monkey? No, I don't think so.

Post picture of monkey genitalia

Read the comment on your latest Youtube Video. I actually have raised one dude

you need an extreme amount of training to even legally own a monkey. I think you better do some research before you get your ass in hot water (and your face chewed off)

i deleted your comment because it is unrealistic. You want to keep a wild monkey in your house with no lease? Are you dumb or something?

*leash

Actually no. Like i said, I fucking raised one myself. He didnt even break much. One ore two things. (if that). And if you rly want to raise him with a leash, get a good one. Not ur rusty metal ring bullshit

or*

well dude we just got the baby monkey. He needs time to adjust before we remove the leash and just let him roam all over the house. Perhaps after another couple weeks when he feels fully integrated

well. You should train him to obey to your words. It may sound kinda hard but if you tell him "stop" (you can say whatever you want, they will remember it) and they dont do what you want them to do, you need to show them, that you are a respect person. (talking about pulling his skin on his neck). Like i said, this sounds hard but is the only correct way to rais an ape.

yea i know, you have to be firm but all the retards on youtube will scream "ANIMAL ABUSE!" if they see something like that. Bunch of dumbass suburban soccer moms who have no idea how to raise a monkey or how hard it actually is.

learn it sign language?

White people are always adopting kids to molest them. Stop referring to your kids as monkeys, anyone can tell that this is the picture of an average Caucasian child.

I know. You shouldnt do that on camera i think. I talked to professional animal trainers and owners and they all told me that you have to do it that way, otherwise they wont respect you, wich can get dangerous if they get older and stronger. In the end, its your decision but i think its for the monkeys best if you make him respect you (dont get to hard with the pulling btw, it only needs to be a sign to stop). Its probbably better to have him trained instead of having him on a leash. And dw. the monkey will still love you :)

this is a macaque monkey, they aren't smart enough to do that

hahaha

no i agree that you need firm discipline. Monkeys can be dangerous as they are not simple animals like a cat or dog

exactly

Well, at least it is white.

well his fur is brown but yea his skin is whitish/purpleish

Is he nice or kinda mean? He looks cute

he is very nice, very tame actually. He will sit and sleep in our lap. He's a gud boi, he dindu nuffin!

HAVE you named him? Does he seem thankful about you saving him? Is it even a boy? Also, Vietnam?

Binker is what I named him. Yea he is quite a nice monkey and is affectionaite. Not Vietnam but a different asian country

can you toilet train a monkey?
are there breeds of monkeys that won't chew your face off and also are capable of shitting and pissing in a toilet?

nah it doesn't work that way. I clean his shit and piss. Some people use diapers tho.

Everything changed when the fire nation attacked..

i mean you can train a cat to shit in a box, you can train a dog to shit outside.

surely a monkey is capable of at least one of those two.

well i haven't seen it done before, at least on any youtube monkey channel. maybe it's possible

Have you spanked your monkey?
Are either of you Peter Gabriel fans?

Be careful with alcoholic drinks. Once they find out about getting drunk, it's impossible to get them to stop.

Goodnight sweet prince

hahaha

aw its actually kinda cute

he's a gud boi

I had a baby monkey once. Whenever it would shit or piss in the house, I would grab him by the neck shake his head, then push his nose into the shit, yelling "Bad Monkey, BAD!!".

Oh wait... That was my son. He's the one who introduced me to Sup Forums.

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!

Feed him with drugs and call him Caesar

I like him, I hope you continue to look after him.

Are you going to reintroduce him to the wild eventually? Or is he just a house monkey?