Tfw everyone is ignoring me AGAIN attempt 8

>tfw everyone is ignoring me AGAIN attempt 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attempt 8 of what?

i wont ignore you! whats the matter?

if you look for attention in this place you might get it but it will be as meaningless as the life you live.

is that you Dyrus?

What are you going to do?

this is the 8th thread i've attepted and been ignored in the previous 7
fucking hate myself and i'm lonely as fuck and feeling fucking worthless

Faggot.

fair enough
who is dyrus
what do you mean

>fucking hate myself and i'm lonely as fuck and feeling fucking worthless
Why? Be as detailed as possible.

ex-pro league of legends player

what do you mean why. i'm lonely because i'm alone
never heard of him

You said way more things than lonely. You said that you hate yourself and that you feel worthless. Don't be difficult, work with us here. Trying to help you.

If you are gonna take this road you better start getting used to it. I ain't got no friends and sometimes it is hard but at some point days start passing by like book pages and you wake up accepting your situation. Maybe that's only me tho.

You play any games?

I've commented on every thread and you've ignored me on every thread.

i feel worthless because i'm alone and nobody will ever be with me. like i have no value to anyone at all (otherwise i wouldn't be alone) so i'm objectively worthless. i hate myself because of this.

listen to this, good christmas m8
youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

wazzap kiddo?

am i the only one disturbed by gifs of booties and what not?

ignore OP, he's a self-loathing faggot who is always posting threads like these off and on, and he never listens to anybody's advice. it's no wonder nobody wants anything to do with him, all he wants is pity, he doesn't want to better himself, he just wants people to do what he wants them to do. he wants free attention and validation, instant gratification.

OP is a faggot

You need to get some self worth. Why hate yourself because you *believe* that no one values you? Have you given people the chance to get to know you?

Do you have any interests?

Time to prove this guy ( ) wrong, OP.

hey what's up
surely not
i never fucking asked for advice

>i never fucking asked for advice
You obviously need it though. Preferably via a therapist, rather than strangers on the internet... or rather, strangers on Sup Forums... i.e. strangers that will be very likely to fuck with your feelings for the lulz.

You're trapping yourself in a self fulfilling prophecy with these assumptions. If you want to offer value to people you have to have self love and compassion. You can cultivate that by working towards the things you want in life.

You have your whole life to change yourself, the only way you can fail is if you give up. Also, stop coming on b for attention, you're filling a void that can't be satiated by the approval and attention of random people (many of whom have personality disorders and will try to make you feel worse).

I recommend mindfulness meditation, if you actually want to change. Stop doing this to yourself op.

this is not a great place for that, my man.

buuuuut, just inc ase ur not trol mi...

I am sending you positive energy. cheer up. you WILL be ok.

yeah because you don't want to better yourself, you just want people to pity you because you're a weak self-loathing faggot with absolutely no ambition or self-respect.

I doubt therapists could help this guy. he doesn't want to be helped or even want to help himself. he wants instant gratification.

Roll

where can i get a sex game?
that wont need my card info?

tell me ur story matt damon.

fat demon*

gonna give you a heads up, bud, Sup Forums aint the place for this, what you need to do is see a fucking therapist or a psychiatrist, i get that depression is hard and it may seem like no one cares, but thats because you're attention seeking on Sup Forums of all places, talk to friends, seek help, seriously

I know you in real life and i think you are worthless too! Now I think your a even shittier person.

It's just the craziest thing. I've spent years telling you to kill yourself and stop seeking attention but yet here we are again.. why is that?

has he really been doing this for years lmao?

Buck up OP. You're not worthless you're just in a bad place. Plus don't determine your self worth based on if your Sup Forums thread takes off especially in a place where it's either "White boi can't compete" or "traps".

D I E

really? where do i know you from

im the one who circumsized ur mom

what a load of nonsensical bullshit

you shouldn't try and find communication on Sup Forums.
You're just a dumb retard if you do that.

thanks
there's nothing that can be done
therapists didn't help, i went to one for like 3 years and it doesn't work.

Honestly died laughing, but dis gud advice mane. don't listen to em hahha

At least 2

no friends but thanks
maybe because what you want means fucking nothing

fuck you motherfucker

sharpie in pooper w/stamp or gtfo faggot

Maybe you should an hero.

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW

i'm not upset because of that specifically but because life in general has rejected me

correct user.