Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Daisy Ridley standing there
Wat do?

hate fuck her

force choke her

Smack her forhead

She would be licked from asshole to armpit.then fucked until frothing from her openings.followed by a gentle but brisk ass fucking.then do a 360°

Literal shit tier

Compliment her on her extremely muscular body. She must be very strong for what is ostensibly a woman. And those teeth, I bet she can crush walnuts with those chompers.

Conhradulate her on being the first transgender lead in a Star Wars film.

Conhradulations on your post

Not to mention her fivehead.

Give her some acting lessons

murder

Apologize for ruining her party at the Thalmor Embassy.

fivehead

I would shit my self for I just witnessed a fucking Xenomorph literally in my own bedroom

Ask who she is?

fuck her

Ooh wtf why are you here?

How about treat her like a lady.hold her hand compliment her on supple breast and tasty vagina.thats what a gentleman would do

Ask her why her entire performance consists of:
Eyes wide/Open mouth
pr
Eyes Squinted/Open mouth.

Compare my penis to hers.

Seriously, there was one line in particular in TLJ (starts "Master Skywalker...") - I forget the line but she sounded like a robot reading disinterestedly through a phone book... Rian should have made her do another take at least. Awful... Though I'll concede, she got a little better as the movie progressed.

Ask her if she knows she ruined Star Wars

Apologize for the smell, force her to do that cute little smile thing I saw in a video a while back, then release her and turn myself in.

I'm sure she knows just doesn't care. She gets her 5 minutes of fame to match her mediocre acting and the franchise hets ruined.

Thats what a fedora would do

Ugly girls don't get gentlemen.

Daisy's destruction.

A fedora is a hat.

Throat fuck her until she puked, cum all over her face and tell her to clean up

She has a big forehead

a fedora is you

YOUR NOT LEIHA

>forgetting the franchise was ruined long before Disney shat out this shekel grab

KEK

Looks the same.

Turn 360° and walk away

force push her out of my window

Show her my panties

thread

don't you mean 180?

@754703057
that would be a full circle newfag lol

Rian should kill himself

The man means what he says.

troll level = expert

Say “good day to you.” Turn 180 and leave to go take a shower

don't you mean 180°?

>calling another user a newfag after replying to their post using @

give her money for acting lessons so final star wars movie will be at least slightly less shitty than last 2

***Hold on a moment... but I'm me, what is this travesty? Time travel? Are you a clone? Am I a clone?
Bullocks!!

lol
Using @
Acting like you don't know the 360 joke

Smashing, old chum.

I find her pleasant to look at.there would be ropes of cum streaming across my dining room.having beaten off briskly to her past films

Ask if she has completed her transition. And, if so, to which gender.

Use her jaw to cut cheese

Pretty sure the part you're talking about is when she repeats that the resistance needs his help but she says that like a hundred fucking times sooooooooo

Yeah, that's the one... she's on the stairs looking up at Luke... Ugh...

Feel anxiety at the thought of my wife walking in.

This bitch is no replacement for luke. The new series has no sense of character development, its adhd action shitshow

Touch her cankles

>tfw you'll never get kidnapped by Daisy and kept in her star wars themed s/m dungeon tied up, milked every day and forced to clean her private parts like some portable sanitary droid, remotely controlled by her and wheeled around the room as needed

I have nipples, Luke. Can you milk me?

You need breasts to be milked and she has none.

Wah wah wah.

Go to bed, Rich.

kek degenrate fantasies

Lay down, you salty dog.

dutchfag spotted

DELET THIS NOW!

I really like her, acting is gold and she's a very fit girl. Tits are damn small though.

Fortunately I like that.
I'd fuck her all night

ask her why does she look so fat in 'the last jedi'.

me trading bitcoin

wip out the ivory luger

Go to sleep because i am fucking tired