She left me Sup Forums...

She left me Sup Forums, after a couple of years my gf suddenly said that she doesn't love me anymore and breaks up with me, after a few hours she already posts a picture sitting on someones car. I lost most of my friends because of her, it literally broke me apart. What should I do ? I am literally lost and I feel so fucking alone. What's your advice ?

She was probably cheating on you. Just go find another gf next week or something.

Damn my girl left me 2 months ago I know what you're going through
Stay strong user
Hit the weights be the best man you possibly can
She will return sooner or later be sure to tell her to fuck off
Make her regret leaving you

Please follow this advice: do not stalk her social media shit. I am serious. that is a road to ruin my friend. cut off all contact because right now you gotta weather the storm alone. you DO NOT want to see another pic with some chad with his arm around your girl.

Have a little drinky poo tonight and then use this as moativation to improve your life. Get lifting, make new friends, fuck new girls. The world is now yours

You obviously have low self-confidence, that needs to change asap. Find a hobby or job to be good at, where you can excel others, something that molds your own personality and soul. Only when you can look into the mirror and see yourself as someone notable and important you'll find the peace of mind of being alone. Once you've reached the point that you're working by yourself you can try to find a girlfriend again - chicks don't like mentally weak guys, it's time to toughen up.
(Imagine you had children and she died in an accident - you'd have to function without her. This is something you must learn.)

Pic familiar

Kys phaggot. Yo dick probably small anyways she getting blacked by tyrone.

You fell for the loving a woman meme

epic quote - words to live by

You reap what you sow. Learn from this and walk forward there is nothing else you can do.

Tell you what you did wrong you invested to much of yourself in someone else you became dependent on her and nobody wants a Dependant. Man the fuck up and focus on yourself and in your next relationship make sure it is 50 50 a partnership you don't want some bitch Dependant on you and you don't want to be Dependant on anyone.

Its amazing how Sup Forums always help a fellow user get over a thot
I love you Sup Forumsrothers you are all good people
No homo tho

I was actually her first long and serious relation ship, I always wanted the best for her, never cheated on her, I always paid when we went out and offered her my best to have a good relationship. I invested too much feelings for her. But she changed suddenly, like literally a few weeks ago she started ignoring me, looking for reasons to fight.

Well you clinged too hard and ignored (or didn't see) her subliminar messages to let her have a little space.
Much love isn't always the right thing, you treated her like an infant and put her independence into question.

She's a thot
She probably got hit on by a Chad now she wants the dick. Trust me Chad will dump her after some time and she will be begging you to give her another chance

We were togheter since I was 16 and her 15. I really don't know what happened but I feel so.. empty.

Good guy syndrome. Yeah I'd have milked your wallet and then left too...she's prob been hooking up on the low with others until she found something legit

Doubt it She's been with chad chars friends chars brother and chad 2.0 chad next and chad beyond that whole time u were dating. Now she's with a tony and even if a chad left her he prob let her know they were just chilling so she would wait for him to come back

Just forget her. Get back your friends back, hit the club, fuck bitches, have fun and just forget. It might be difficult but forgetting is the best for you.

Next time dont pay all the time. No point. If a girl wants your sick it doesn't matter how rich or poor you are. Im not saying dont pay ever but buck up and pretend you dont give a shit about anything. The pussy will come

Bee there. Women left you when your confidence is low, when you dont have any money, when you dont make enough money, when you dont own a car, when your car is old, when you dont want marriage, when you dont want kids, when she gets bored (because you are supposed to entertain her), when you dont have a degree, when you love her too much, when you dont love her enough, etc etc. Forget that bitch, forget her number, her facebook, zero contact, disappear from her life. Make new friends, go to the gym, get in shape, get a good haircut, get good clothes, socialize, get a good job, read more, make yourself interesting, build confidence, learn to be alone, its all a big fucking joke, accept that life isnt fair, enjoy the good moments and when the bad moments come (theyll come, they always do) grow ball and fuck it, laugh it off

2 years lol literally nothing.get on with your life ffs. Go and fuck every colour, shape, size and gender. that's exactly what i'd do if I became single

It'l take about a year but you'll feel better. Go get drunk and sleep.

At least OP didn't fall for the marriage meme at a young age and lost half his shit and his future paychecks to this thot. OP you need to wallow in your sadness for a bit and then find something constructive with poop jokes to realize society is crashing down soon and you better believe its going to be better laughing it off.

How did you lose your friends because of her?

Most of my friends were females and as you know girlfriends don't really enjoy that fact. I ended up going out with her friends and now I'm left all empty.