More than 700 migrants may have drowned in the Mediterranean

Finally some good news.

>More than 700 migrants may have drowned in the Mediterranean trying to reach Europe in the last few days, according to the UN.

>Its refugee agency, the UNHCR, said the migrants had died after their unseaworthy boats sank south of Italy.

>Spokeswoman Carlotta Sami said an estimated 100 people are missing from a boat which capsized on Wednesday, while 45 bodies were also recovered from a wreck that happened on Friday, with 135 rescued.

>However the biggest tragedy appears to have been on Thursday when 500 people may have died, according to witnesses.

>"We'll never know the exact number, we'll never know their identity, but survivors tell that over 500 human beings died," said Ms Sami on Twitter.

news.sky.com/story/1703828/un-700-migrants-may-have-drowned-in-med

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2hul-LlJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=wr60sd80EZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you based Poseidon

Hope you was there instead of some innocent child, faggot.

>'''''human''''' beings

Shame about the ones who made it.

Press P to pay your respects
to Poseidon

Just asking why don't you people just sink the boats.

go away commie

Because that would be racist and islamophobic

Goddamn, I love rockfish season!

Thank you, based Poseidon.

P

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Easy there Ahmed, you have to think positive, more dead = more free stuff for you.

>jatavious
>takeitha
>jamarcus
>litrelle
>latevin
>ladarius

is it photoshopped or is it for real?

why defend your nation when you can pay people benefits to take over and ruin your country, and rape your women?

What if you get a black guy to do it?

>takeitha

>Spokeswoman Carlotta Sami said an estimated 100 people are missing from a boat which capsized

Capsized.
Again a good old Dutch word that rapes shit. Just like apartheid.

Don't be stupid. Who is going to do it? The government certainly won't and the people will be imprisoned for it.

If it's so simple, why don't you go and shoot wetbacks that are crossing the border?

Not enough

Guess they missed the Italian ferry. I'm surprised they aren't posting a schedule for pickups at this point.

Fucking Italian cunts.

muh 6 million drowned refugees

italy is forced to rescue them by the EU. the EU jew is the root of all problems.

They want to live in a better society that isn't shitty and Muslim. They can check out Atlantis, I hear they have awesome gibs there :^)

obligatory

Real

I would but New York is so far. I like my job to much to transfer.

Thank you based Poseidon

>However the biggest tragedy appears to have been that people actually care if 500 in a billion africans die.

Maybe if they learned to have governments, birth control and education.

>implying we can do otherwise

We literally had a coup which everybody refuses to refer to that way a few years ago because europe didn't like our government.

How shitty are these boats that they seem to be sinking every other day? It's not even that far of a journey.

If it makes you guys feel better, CNN did a report about smugglers taking over Islamic State fighters to Europe in boats.

Whats wrong serbro never seen nigga names like latisha?

Whole Syria can come here and i will still be richer than you.
Only the weak are afraid of some uneducated migrants comming to your land. If you think they will live their lifes without working in Germany, then i have bad news for you for being diagnossed as a massive brainless faggot.

Could you get in trouble for killing people in open waters?
I know you could for doing it in the border.

Thank you based poseidon

thank you based Poseidon

FPBP. He protects our shores and our ships alike.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>uneducated migrants comming to your land
Thats no way of talking about family and friends Ahmed.

stop being racist

Poseidon, niggers, etc

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THEY DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?!

>tragedy

/leftypol/ is a few clicks away pussy.

When in international waters you must abide by the laws of whatever nation the ship you're on came from I believe.

Glad to see how the more tolerance and multiculturalism are promoted the more boats are coming. Dem immigration policies sure are working.

>If you think they will live their lifes without working in Germany
That's exactly what refugees do, dipshit. For a minimum of 3 years they won't be able to work, and when they fo they'll flock to low skill positions and you'll get the same problem USA has with wetbacks.
Not to mention all the social and demographic problems that arise from the whole issue.

Jesus, it's very simple. Apply the genophage on Africans and Arabs and Indians. Europe will be saved as their birth rates decline and stay steady. Also the non-whites in Europe must be sterilized.

That 700 is a drop in the ocean (heh) compared to the number reaching our shores, and as long as people reach the promise land and see that some others get help to do so via navy, they will keep coming

G E R M A N C U C K
E
R
M
A
N
C U C K

Hate to rain on OPs parade but it's far from good news for a practical reason. There's always some small proportion of boats that sink. An increase in the number of people drowning is caused by an increase in the total number of boats. Which means more successful boats as well. Which means more migrants.

It's a shame they polluted the sea with their corpses but the eels and the crabs will take care of it.

More blood on leftist hands.

As real as this.

13,000 this week, and likely rising with a peak at the end of June or the start of July (but a significant amount of boats each week until late October).

STUFU NEDERLAD NIGGER1!! WE ARE 4500 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! YU R NOT REAL EUROPAEN

Excellent idea.

Hire some private navy out of Africa to patrol the waters.

They will burn boats full of people and sleep like babies that night.

that was my serbian ultra nationalist (albanian) impresionation. And by the way, nobody here believes in that, some fucking fanatics came up with it, don't be stupid guys, we are not albanians to have that mentality

>700 mudgrants die
>at least 233 white girls are saved from rape

what's the problem?

Why don't we let the Scientologists 'rescue' them, from their body thetans?

They have a fleet of ships already.

This needs a Pepe edit, along side. "Refugee warning defense" and 14/88 on the shield

This is arguably the best idea so far. Kickstarter to hire African warlords.

Then just don't claim to be from any nation. Fly the Jolly Roger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2hul-LlJ0

That could work and would support job development in Africa. 2 birds one stone.

>We'll never know the exact number, we'll never know their identity

I swear to God, if this ends up with us having a Tomb of the Unknown Immigrant in Westminster Abbey, I may end up writing a strongly worded letter to my MP.

They have 50-100 people on boats that are supposed to support 10-20

That won't help. Your leaders, (and mine) are openly traitors that want our peoples either enslaved or extinct.

Gosh you guys are all wrong,

the EU pressured Atlantis into accepting refugees

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Thank you based poseidon

>I may end up writing a strongly worded letter to my MP
Easy there britboi, violence is never the answer.

Mercenaries have the unfortunate tendency of realizing that they're being paid because their boss can't do the work himself, that they are stronger than the boss, and that they can make a lot more money by just stealing it from the boss.

If you hire an African 'private navy' now, you'll find them raiding your ships in a few months because that's where the real money is.

In the Legends Atlantis was brutal as fuck. They would kidnap people and make them fight beasts from around the world or BDSM them to death on stage.

I am amazed by your competence about this topic for a guy living on the other side of the fucking earth. I am grateful, lord protector of the Light. Without you another Dark Age would rise.

I don't know why so many rightists think that Germany is a pure altruistic land. You really think that they are going to ruin everything? Or is it just butthurt (for other europeans) being afraid that your lowskill jobs could be taken from someone who doesn't even speak his language? As i said only the weak are afraid.

Just don't be so baity. There are children there who were born in the fucking wrong time in the fucking wrong place. And as i said, i wished OP was on their place.

P

Thanks poseidon.

>the bottom of the mediterranean is going to be covered in smelly shitskin skeletons
Worse than global warming.

>There are children there who were born in the fucking wrong time in the fucking wrong place.

So European nations are required to commit demographic suicide in order to be fair and equitable? When those nations replace yours (which they will, the math is inexorable), their cultures won't hesitate to look after their own interests, and the SJW narrative will have neatly eliminated itself from the Earth by means of pure blindness.

thank you based Poseidon

Really makes you sink

kek

hahahaahhaha zavetnici are like ultra retarded nationalistic mormons for usa

Thank you based Poisedon! May all the migrants fall by your mighty and righteous trident!

More materials for media, fortunately this bullshit don't even work on us anymore.

And it's already the most polluted sea in the world...

Damn, I thought this was fake, so I Googled it and found it was real.

I also found this article.

thanks you based posiden

THANK YOU BASED NEPTUNUS

pls no

Thank You based Poseidon

youtube.com/watch?v=wr60sd80EZk

>wait six months
>import Medditeranean bottom feeders
>have refugee BBQ for friends and family

Why do you think german girls will marry some uneducated, unmannered douches from middle east and have children from them so that it causes any demographic crysis? We are in a crysis iin last 20 years, we just don't bride anymore because of carreer, money and other shits. But this is our problem and we can solve it if we put an effort. As i said, don't think that Germany and germans are pure altruist who are trying to save the world.

poor things

FUCKING RACE TRAITOR FAGGOT

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON