How do you fix depression? I don't want to be sad for Christmas...

how do you fix depression? I don't want to be sad for Christmas. I won't be able to get access to drugs in this short time to help me so are there any other things I can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQBV6A7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stay strong user. speak to people or other anons. merry christmas

thanks! Merry Christmas dude.

the holidays are for bein happy for a bit. Enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

write down all your thoughts in a book, good way to keep intruding thoughts or random problems away for atleast 1 week

then repeat ofc if it works

>I won't be able to get access to drugs

all drugs did was exacerbate shit for me

live in the moment. spend time with loved ones. get away from the internet.

Honestly, talking about what makes you hurt, and why you're depressed with close friends and family will help. That's what I did when I had severe depression and it really helped me. I'm a fairly happy individual now. You can beat depression user, I believe in you.

Take cold showers, helps with the chemical imbalance in your head, work out or take long walks. Set your mind on something. I came out of depression and so can you user.

You don't you just get better at dealing with it.

If you can get to a health food store you might be able to get St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) which is a natural SSRI. No antidepressants work overnight though. Talking it through is probably the best thing you can do short term. Don't forget, we're always here Sup Forumsro.

Acceptance. Go deeper into your feelings. Be sad.

i did this once. i had to burn the book. it was like a concentrated node of hatred and self-loathing. you could see black waves of evil rising from it.

the smoke from the fire killed three birds.

make a joke of your sadness and slowly you will accept how sad you truly are. then after that you will start to laugh at your sadness and you will slowly begin to deal with it. that's what I'm doing, I'm not to sure if its healthy or helpful but we are here for you

honestly, you should be sad, unless:

you've just married a hot girl who loves you

you're about to start a new job doing something you've always wanted to do

with opportunities for advancement

your friends want you to lead them into battle, or at least start a band

you've just had official recognition of something cool you did

very few people get ANY of these things. they're like stages in the game of life, and if you don't get them, the game seems really shit and you want to stop playing.

Listen to this whenever you're feeling down.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQBV6A7c

>that's what I'm doing

you'll be dead from suicide in less than a fortnight.

you are fucking idiot trying to be cool like others that joke about depression thinking that is what goign to solve all their problems while their are people 10 times worse off than you, you are really helping out

he's not trying to solve anyone's problems. he's not trying to help. he's after attention. and you gave him what he wants, you dickhead.

Shitload of exercise works for me. I bought a ton of weightlifting equipment--lifting and listening to bullshit loud heavy metal makes me feel better than orgasms can. Now to see if I can do all three...

Just accept the things that are giving you anxiety/depression. Make them your strength. If they are shitty things, then just explain to your family that you are going through a crippling sickness.

I personally am avoiding my family all together. I told them not to get me presents, and i didn't worry about getting them anything. Got a hooker lined up for christmas eve...

doh!

I am in a similar boat at this time as well. It’s important to try your absolute hardest to not isolate even if it’s all you want to do. Try and find something time consuming to distract yourself.

You grow balls to replace your pussy
And if you are really sufering from depression go to a fucking doctor and get real help. You wont find it on this autistic page