Hi

Hi
it's me, your neighbor, ask me anything

Why do you have to ride that fucking unmuffled motorcycle around at all hours of the night? Some of us have jobs that we need to go to in the morning.

Well because I'm not a slave to the system. Do what you want when you want it. Freedom, bitch.

Also motorcycles are awesome.

Why do you never turn off your fucking back yard lights? Even with curtains they are bright as fuck when I'm trying to sleep. I hope you're enjoying your electric bill asshat.

what's your wifi password?

Sounds good, neighbor, 'cause I want to back over your overloud ass jewelry with my truck. And since freedom means doing anything you like whenever you feel like it, well, I might as well go ahead and do it.

Thanks, fuckface. And take that fucking couch off your porch.

Why the fuck did you wake me up today by singing just the refrain from some song I never heard over and over you filthy mongrel fuck!?

Proper shading is YOUR responsibility. Also you should get some security already. I'm doing my part to protect me neighborhood while you are NOT.

keep walking in front of your window half naked

I don't even have a wifi, thought I was leeching from you? Or maybe it's that's the other neighbor.

That's not freedom, that's a crime. Buy some earplugs instead you cheap fuck and stop blaming me for your problems.

It is a crime. Just as noise violations are. I'll just tell the officer I didn't see your two-wheeled buzzmobile, pay the unsafe backing ticket and be on my way. Lick my ass, you inconsiderate fuckstain, and realize that you're not the only inhabitant of the planet.

If you didn't spend all night playing COD and faping you would've been up earlier, and if you were'nt such a loser perhaps you'd appreciate my singing a bit more. Get some culture.

Why the fuck do so many faggots walk in and out of your house on weekends? Like its different people everytime and they go in and out. Do you have some time of black market?

Your insurance would also pay for him to have a newer and louder motorcycle. Good job jackass

why do i always see your wife every morning, flashing me from your bedroom window?

I know you watch me through your window at all hours with your husband. Why?

If you'd have a social life perhaps you'd understand normal human relations

ash, you're attracted to me and curious to fuck, aren't you?

We're voyeur exibitionist swingers, what's wrong with that?

why are you constantly looking out the window while I'm washing my car, fag?

>realize that you're not the only inhabitant of the planet

so your neighbor must conform to your whiny demands? fuck off

You're both like 90

nothing.....but shes poses with your pet porg and it scares me

why is it... at around 4am most mornings I hear the whimpering of children? and I know that you don't have kids.

pic related

Maybe becuase you're usually just in hot pants, faggot.

No comment.

Thanks for bringing my bin in for me.
Also thanks for fixing the gate but it fell apart again because the wood's rotten through.

Tell me honestly, as a single woman living on her own with a manly neighbour helping me out by fixing our shared gate (really badly)- should I just go ahead and fix it properly? Or should I leave it alone and not make you look daft?

I also really hope you can't hear me through the wall.

Why do you listen to weird folk music and smoke shitty weed?

what the heck is going on with those nipples, man?

safe answer.

ask OP its his wife

I'm honestly not the one looking daft in our neighborhood, you should fix it already.

Wierd folk music? It's bulgarian 80's pop and you should learn to like it already

Ma Neighbour you mind repairing that fucking fence that's blocking the foot path to my house! Now i get you an ol ass bitch so pay a brother to do it sheet

hey neighbor who cut down one of my pine trees, can i fuck your wife?